Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teacher By Day, Hunter By Night(1x1/Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm
Raz visibly stiffened as the man made his way closer to her. A muscle twitched in her jaw as he spoke and she rolled her eyes, making them glint in the moonlight. "Oh, yes, I'm supposed to be fat and round in order to chase creatures like you all over the world. Please, don't act so surprised. I'm sure you've met a few of us before."

She dropped her arms and untied her trench, watching him carefully as he moved ever closer. It made her uneasy, but Raz was in her element at the moment. No matter what he said, she knew what she had to do.

"I suggest you not get any closer. My boss would like you to only be relocated, but I am equipped and licensed to kill you if you give me good reason to."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:58 pm
"I didn't plan too." replied the vampire nonchalantly as he looked at her with a light chuckle from what she said. Viktor then stated "Well I don't mind the weapons but please tell me why you are in Ohio." He then walked towards the wall as to make her a bit more comfortable, leaning against it and turning towards her.

"Now why should I relocate?" he asked and then began his bombardment. "Are you accusing me of all those kidnappings I've seen being broadcasted? Why do you instantly jump to the conclusion of it being the works of a supernatural being like I? Not only would I like to see your evidence but I'd like you to see the surrounding area and find out that I'm not the only vampire. In fact, look." He took off his jacket and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt to reveal a couple of slashed scarring. "I've fought a pack of werewolves not too long ago. Hell...I'm lucky I survived those savage beasts."

BakaYYHLover

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:12 pm
Raz watched Viktor as he moved and spoke, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as he began a spiel she was, sadly, getting used to. Vampires seemed to have the same words pour from their mouths every single time she cornered them. A smile played on her lips as he showed off the scars, happy to see he could be harmed. "Well, the fact you jumped to the conclusion that I'm here because of the kidnappings has told me everything. As for the wolves, the HA will take care of them after I put in a report and they'll be out of your hair. In the meantime..."

She folded her arms behind her back and stepped past Viktor, intentionally keeping her eyes on the ground for a moment. "It might be a good idea if you stopped taking the kids. I'm here until the end of the school year. And if you do it again, I will arrest you." Raz spun on the ball of one foot to face him again as she put on a devilish smile and tilted her head to one side. "Don't give me a reason to arrest you. You seem like you're willing to follow the rules, for the most part. Now, if you'll excuse me, your timely appearance has freed up my night and I'd like to get some actual sleep. I'll be watching you, my friend."

She winked at him then turned and began walking back toward her home. He hadn't come off as anything more than a harmless prankster. That gave Raz a reason to relax a bit. "Oh, and my name is Raz, by the way. Rasoline O'Rourke. It was nice meeting you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm
Viktor blinked as she told him a few things. With a small frown he nodded. It was soon replaced with a smile as she told him her name. "Viktor. My name is Viktor Jerichov." he told her before asking "I guess you'll be working at the school then?" with that he jumped up and landed on the wall, glancing at her with the same devilish smile. "I guess I'll be seeing you around. Rasoline and it has been nice to meet you as well." with that he added the lie. "But before you go I'd like to tell you that I'm not the one behind the kidnappings." with that the same loud pop rang throughout the cold night air as he fluttered off towards his home.

BakaYYHLover

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 pm
"I do. Substitute teacher for a bit. Stay away from the school!" Raz spun just as the pop sounded. She let out a huff then reached back and released her hair from its tight braid. "I will hunt you down, Viktor. Right after I find your file."

A smirk plastered itself on her face as Raz took off for home, moving as swiftly as a cat through the growing darkness. Once back home, she fired up her laptop and went through the HA archives. His name sounded familiar, though she couldn't place it at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 am
VIktor soon flew into an open window of his house where he then returned to his regular form. Turning around and closing the window he said "I'll have some fun with Miss. O'Rourke." he then changed and began to workout before heading to bed as the sun began to rise so he could hopefully meet the girl later tonight.

BakaYYHLover

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 pm
BakaYYHLover

bump  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm
Razs search turned up nothing. As the night wore on, she found her energy levels soaring. As such, she decided to head outside and wander the town for as long as it took to get herself to crash. Although it was a school night, and she needed to get sleep for class tomorrow, Raz couldn't help but enjoy being outside. She smiled as she stopped into a gas station and bought herself a fountain drink.

"Might as well make the most of my waking hours and find every alley and hide-away I can. Maybe I'll fun into those wolves Mr. Jerichov ran into and have some fun." Her smile was all but glued to her face as she continued her walk, intentionally going down the darkest alleys and backstreets she found. A young woman walking around at midnight was a perfect target. Usually.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 pm
Viktor's eyes shot open as he got out of his bed. Coffins were too small and awkward for him when he started out his life as a creature of the night so he modified his lifestyle to make up for whatever would lack. He looked and noticed it was night...still. "Well...damn." with that he stretched and changed before leaving the house with a small cup of blood as he could enjoy the walk.

As he took a sip of the red liquid his ears picked up something rather odd. A low growl that multiplied rather quickly as he stopped. His eyes darted around at the sound he recognized...except it wasn't around him it was over a bit more in the alleyway across the street. His head snapped over and noticed a figure walking in a rather extremely dark alleyway. Quickly drinking what he had brought out with him before he threw the glass towards a lowered body. It hit with a loud crack and the monster yelped. Viktor grinned and started to run towards them.

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm
Raz had heard the footsteps behind her long ago. About three, maybe four alleys ago, really. She sipped at her fountain drink as she lead the beings to a less-populated area. The sound of a glass shattering and a yelp ruined that plan, though. She spun around as growls sounded and pulled a whip from her bag.

"Are you retarded?! This is my catch!" Raz was assuming it was another hunter, which gave her more than enough reason to put some venom in her words. As the wolves began to scatter, she wielded her whip like a tamer in a circus. It snapped against the air and ground multiple times, but it missed its targets. Once they were gone, Raz turned to where the glass has shattered and threw what was left of her drink in that direction.

"Thanks for nothing, you idiot. I could have put an entire pack away if you hadn't showed up. Who the hell are you anyways?"  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 pm
Viktor jumped up and landed on the wall nearest Raz and turned too look at her. Rather ticked with her attitude. With a light huff he responded "Well I'm sorry. I mistook you for the regular damsel in distress! If I had known it was you I would've stayed well away!" with that he looked at the whip and frowned. "So you utilize a mid-long ranged weapon as your primary choice...rather saddening. I thought you to be a close ranged fighter like I." He motioned too himself. With a smile the vampire realized something.

Hopping down and walking towards her he responded "I only heard the shattering of glass and a whimper soon after. I hit a target that was about to pounce and while they were scattering about like the wimps they are you never landed a hit. Apparently you weren't trained to hit moving targets with that whip. Perhaps you could have used a better choice to get at least one nick in." by the time Viktor was done, he was a few inches away from her.

BakaYYHLover

{OOC:sorry for the late reply I was bombarded with extra work for the last couple of days}  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff