Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
☾ Jay ☽ Life on the other side ☾ Ookami ☽ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
J Gʀʏsɴ

"Don't mess with me...

Jett smirked. He loved when his prey played hard to get, just made it all the more fun for him. She called out for him to show himself, and he caught the hint of nervousness. There was no way she could get away now, she was his. "As you wish..." He called back, drawing back his hood so that his face was fully visible. Jett stood up for his hiding spot, stepping forward so that he was standing right across from her. His ear twitched a couple of times, as he stood there for a moment just staring at her, although he had to squint slightly because of the incessant flashing.

"You know... you don't have to make this hard. We both know how this is going to end. You have nowhere to run..." Jett said, acting as if nothing was going on. He appeared rather calm, and showed no signs that he would make a move on her. "But I suppose you have no intent on making this easy do you?"

...I'm the real King of the Jungle."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 pm
Soriku the Ookami

Ls Pʀʀ

User Image

What's going on...
With ~ Nobody, or so he thinks
Where ~ Abandoned building
Feeling ~ Nervous

"I don't associate myself with scum like you...

Luke spun around on his heels upon hearing the door close, but it was too late. Darkness closed in on him, and he was not alone. His heart skipped a beat, as he desperately searched for an escape. Then he heard the growling and his girlfriends voice, freaking him out even more. "Who... who are you? And what do you want with me?!" He screamed out in complete and utter terror. "Leave me alone!" Was the last thing he was able to yell out before he was met with a cloth to his face.

Luke struggled, but it was no use. He felt his mind going fuzzy, and the energy drain from his body. His muffled screams slowly fell to silence, and his body fell limp into the arms of his captor.

...I'm far too superior."

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roza
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Governors Daughter

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴛᴀkᴇs ᴍᴇ
xxxx Location: city streets, though I know where I'm going.
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ?
xxxx Company: some roaring creature
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴄk ᴏғ ᴛᴏʟʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ?
xxxx Mood: worried/peevish
ʜᴍᴍ...
xxxx Thoughts: eh, if I'm getting taken away, might as well have fun with it.
ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
xxxx OOC: I'm going to hold off posting for Soriku until after Jett catches Roza, cus she's just going to meet up with him at the base.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roza studied the anthro that was now mere feet in front of her, glancing to her side briefly, looking over the edge of the building. She knew her camera didn't have much more memory left, so she decided she was basically a goner at this point and she might as well have fun with it."Not particularly no." she smiled, stepping backwards as the flashes stopped, jumping off the edge of the building. One of two things was about to occur. One, she would feel a fuzzy grip on her wrist or some other part of her upper body as the man caught her and pulled her back up onto the roof, likely doing something to knock her out. Or two, she would fall and catch a sturdy looking flag pole that was two windows down on the building. She had no doubt in her mind that she would not fall to her death below.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
J Gʀʏsɴ

"Don't mess with me...

Jett moved a little closer to her, still keeping his calm demeanor. That was until he saw what she was going to do. "You wouldn't..." He whispered in complete disbelief. It was then that he decided he was dealing with a psychopath, but nevertheless she was still important. Then she jumped, and he immediately jumped into action. He did have cat like reflexes after all. Jett dove forward, nearly falling off himself, and reached for the girls hand. His fuzzy paw like hand was able to get hold of her wrist before she went pummeling to her death below.

Jett winced in pain, obviously struggling to get a good hold of her. "Hah... you've got spunk. I'll give you that." He muttered quietly, obviously struggling. "But it looks like I've got the upper hand now...." Jett began to pull her up onto the building, although it took him a good amount of time and alot of energy. He didn't simply let her go though when he pulled her back up. He kept a firm grasp on her, and did the same as Soriku did. Jett forced the chloroform cloth onto her face, waiting for her to pass out.

{ OOC: Sounds good to me. }

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roza
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Governors Daughter

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴛᴀkᴇs ᴍᴇ
xxxx Location: city streets, though I know where I'm going.
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ?
xxxx Company: some roaring creature
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴄk ᴏғ ᴛᴏʟʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ?
xxxx Mood: peevish
ʜᴍᴍ...
xxxx Thoughts: My dad would be so mad~ hehe
ᴘᴇɴɴʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
xxxx OOC: I think I'm gonna like Roza~. lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roza looked up as the man caught her wrist. She was hoping for that option, since she wasn't really sure where she'd have gone after she caught hold of the flag pole. Latching her hand onto the mans wrist as well to establish a better hold so she wouldn't fall, she pushed her feet onto the wall and walked up with the mans help as he pushed and spoke."As you vish~." she mocked his first words as if to say she had given him the upper hand, purposefully spinning into his chest once she got stable on the roof once more, smiling as he shoved the cloth in her face, passing out a few moments later.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 pm
Soriku the Ookami

User Image
J Gʀʏsɴ

"Don't mess with me...

Jett took the cloth off of the girl's face, and breathed a sigh of relief. He was definitely not prepared for something like that. She was one crazy girl, that's for sure, and he was sure gonna have a heck of a time with her later. Jett gently set the unconscious girl down at his feet, and slipped out a walkie talkie. "Soriku, come in Soriku." He said, speaking into the walkie talkie. "What's your status?" He returned the walkie talkie to its spot on his belt awaiting a response, and stared down at the girl.

Jett was somewhat mesmerized by the strange girl, maybe it was her spunk, or possibly her elegance, but he couldn't quite pin it. He ran his hand the the fur on the top of his head, and took a deep breath. "Let's head out shall we." He said to the unconscious girl, as he slipped his arms underneath her and lifted her up. Jett took the girl down the streets again, and hurried to a cab that waited out in front of the building they were just on top of. Jett slipped the girls limp body into the back seat so she was laying down, and he got into the passenger seat. The cab driver was a rebel anthro himself, and had in fact been waiting there for Jett to help him make a quick getaway. "Let's get out of here." Jett said, and the driver nodded speeding off towards the base.

toranne

Pup

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
SlyHeart

Assassin for Hire
Any takers?

ιƒ уσυ ѕιмρℓу мυѕт кησω
ωєℓℓ ι ¢єятαιηℓу нσρє уσυ'яє ραуιηg
Company: Lucas
∂σ уσυ ηєє∂ ѕσмєтнιηg?
Mood: happy
σн...ωαѕ ι ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ вє ℓιѕтєηιηg?
Thoughts: how do these straps go again?
ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт?
OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soriku was already back at base and setting up Lucas in a chair when she heard the static garble on her walkie talkie. "Already back at base Jett. What took you so long?" she asked, fiddling with the straps on the chair she'd propped Lucas' body on, finally getting them tied and tightened so he wouldn't be able to get out when he woke, which would likely be soon. She clicked her walkie talkie on once more to ask another question, moving to lean against the opposing wall so she could watch Lucas wake up."What are we doing with these kids anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 pm
Guardian Jay140

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff