Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
{ NEWBIE EVENT } Big Brother Programme! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm
I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING!

Student name: Akhem
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: anything and everything, he knows nothing of who Red is and what happened, along with some history, also needs to be taught some social etiquette and how to battle
Things I am interested in: ancient cultures, music, learning how to get the hell around this school, I'm open to anything as long as it doesn't involve frills and sparkles
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: pms work best
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: I need him to make some lasting friends along with catching up o speed with horsemen/hunters/etc., maybe a club? Open for almost anything, especially dem frills and sparkles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm
Damien wasn't exactly sure why they had such a program. However it did dawn on him that it could be an excellent way to learn new things about the land he lived in. 'it couldn't hurt, right?" he assured himself as he filled in his own entry and went on his way.

"Right?"

Student name: Damien Gavenkrantz
Year: 2
What I hope to learn:Better pack skills. More about the land of Halloween. curious pup is curious.
Things I am interested in: Bacon. nurturing friendships. Learning new things. fighting techniques.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM you/die/now/k/thanx
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: I'm open to pretty much anything, long as it is IC.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:56 am
Aaah Jack, hugs were awesome~ "Nope, n-never've been good with 'em," he asserted cheerfully. "Should've seen me at Fright Night! Was a cluppy kept chasing n' chasin n' it kept howlin' like was laughin' at me til I tripped. N' a cat legit /mauled/ me for trying to pet. But did anyway second go around." He put on a most serious face for the mission accomplished. Petted the /crap/ out of Snapkitty. Yeah.

"B-But y'know what..." Mort reached over and snatched up her form, folding it into his coat pocket. "Yeah! Consider it done, 'lil' sis'~ 'Ve got lots to talk about n' probably more've 'em questions than answers. But y'like those, eh?" He pat her shoulder with a grin. "How's about meet in gym but later? 'Ve g-got a few things to finish up."

Booze things. The edge was coming off and the throb of a headache coming on.

Face your demons
sounds good!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am
Well that was a weird and rambling story about how much animals disliked him. "I'm sorry I missed it," she said, sincere. Not that he'd been mauled and she would have enjoyed being there, but rather that she hadn't been around for that at all. She'd been... otherwise engaged. Doing nothing. Sleeping, probably. Or something. She couldn't really remember where she'd been or what had happened.

"Deal," she said, watching him snatch the form up, and she did indeed love questions even more than she loved answers. Amarus reached out and hugged Mort one more time. "Okay, I'll see you after."

After saying goodbye to Mort, Amarus headed out to continue on her path of destruction.

[[OOC: Exiting.]]

Ol-j-man

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm
Danny had snuck out of the FMC booth for a breath of air. She had other engagements after all!

In fact today she had to be a big brother to someone. Danny still wasn't quite sure what that meant, but apparently she had to show them around the school and sign a paper.

Or something.

She noticed a horseman looking a little out of place next to all the students that had gathered. "Hey um ... you lost or something?"

santime
i have not rp'd with you and we should do that 8D
if you have other plans just tell danny to go away or something lmao <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:09 pm
Rosito threw one of these applications in and scurried off to a corner, attempting to blend in with the wall.

Student name: Rosito Ampalayon
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: I just want to get myself acquainted to the school ... I'm brand new, so I admit I'm not sure what I'm doing...
Things I am interested in: Uhm ... I like art and writing I guess...
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: GAIA! Just as a heads up, I'm very slow RP-wise lately as there's some serious drama going on in my life. x x But I should be back on sync soon!
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Rosito hides from the fact that he is a Reaper! He doesn't use his FEAR and always hides his weapon. His Dark Elven appearance lets him blend in very well with Demons or Monsters, and that's what he tends to do. He's incredibly introverted and probably wouldn't do very well with boisterous types--he'd probably just run away and that wouldn't be very productive! ))  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Alexander wandered by. Alexander stopped and read the sign advertising some kind of 'big brother' program. Oh hey, Alex was a big brother! He was a big brother to five siblings, in fact!

He staggered on over to the table, scanning the various forms. Eenie meanie minie mo, catch an invisible dog if you're not too slow....

....That one!

He snatched up one of the forms, signed off on becoming a big brother, and wandered off again.

It was just that easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 pm
A form had to be dictated to someone else to have it written out. The reaper hoped it was alright. She would have done it herself, but her last attempt had her writing on the table...

Student name: Angeline
Year: 1
What I hope to learn: EVERYTHING
Things I am interested in: Places that smell or feel interesting, or perhaps individuals with either of the above qualities?
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM (Pachurz) or PM me. I'm on a hiatus right now, but I'll pop on occasionally for RP posts.
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Angeline is physically terrified of the undead, loves ghosts, loves reptiles (or rather the feel of them) a lot. She 'ticks'.

Angeline

CLAIMED  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 pm
Bea Always wanted a a sibling! This was the perfect opportunity to have one.

Student name: Beatrix "Bea" Monroe
Year: Y2
What I hope to learn: Current events, juicy gossip, love life of other students, hunters, horsemen, more gossip, maybe some funny stories, everything
Things I am interested in:
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM: scyerline06 (fastest way to reach me) or PM
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Bea is generally friendly, and she needs to learn what has happened this past several months. She has been in and out of it, and is not sure how she should be feeling atm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Student name: Haze
What I hope to learn: EVERYTHIIIIIINGGGGG
Things I am interested in: Food, drinks, swamps,food
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM (BlobFishXIII@hotmail.com) / PMs
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: IDEK lol

Claimed  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 pm
This form was covered with doodles and scribbles. And it was a little wet.

Student name: Sibyl
What I hope to learn: LOTS OF THINGS!!!!
Things I am interested in: MAKING FRIENDS OWO And swimmies! I love penguins they're super yummy and HUGS I LOVE HUGS!
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: aim (theinsanesinger) and Gaia! Aim is always the best but PMing me or even just quoting me on Gaia will also get my attention.
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Sibyl is kind of hyperactive. Kind of. Slightly. She also loves everyone. It's kind of like making eye contact with a pokemon trainer in the wilds and they're all WE MUST BATTLE except she's like WE'RE NOW FRIENDS. I don't have any specific goals in mind for her just yet, I'm curious to see what'll happen if she gets taken by someone because she's very easily influenced. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Curiosity sank its vicious hook into Merope, reeling him in closer and closer to the big brother program table. He read the form thrust at him by a gnome, signing his name after reading the first five words. Technically, only an exam separated him from being eligible to be a mentor... But there were still things he was unsure about that, hopefully, someone else would be able to help him out with.

Student name: Merope
What I hope to learn: Sparring, Minis, Survival, Being able to look good
and maybe attract a d-, how to keep and mak-, how to blow a balloon up when you don't breathe AND how not to pop it
Things I am interested in: Swimming (I don't know how!), getting a club idea off the paper and into reality, becoming stronger, power
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM and Gaia, PM me for my AIM tho~
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Merope is really awkward. He's more of a follower than a leader as he lacks confidence. I'm looking to build that confidence up, and maybe even get him involved in Things He Probably Shouldn't Be In, aka hunters and horsemen. I do have a plot to get him some good ol' Distortion, so perhaps some horseman lair tasks in the future...?

Otherwise you can totes boss Merope around and mislead him. He will believe you when you say that lolita dress makes his butt look small.

Claimed~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm
This form had all been but destroyed. Crinkles and tears were evident throughout the page and the writing looked sloppy. Very sloppy. Almost as though it had been forced. Perhaps Skald had had some 'help' in writing his form?

Student name: Skald
What I hope to learn: Nothing!
Things I am interested in: None of your damned business!
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM ( SN: OnionGrump ) or PM
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Anything to help him get familiar/comfortable with the school since he is new to the place. A potential friend and/or mentor would also be nice, but good luck to any who tries. He is difficult and a grouch. XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:18 pm
chimarii
OH YES PLEASE! heart I'D LOVE TO!

Eisheth just finished completing the form, and now was enjoying herself contemplating the students crowd gathered around the booth. Staring at the crowd, she noticed a fire-ish boil... or was it a ghoul?.. sometimes it was quite hard for her to determine the gender when it came to Halloweeners, especially, demons. They looked quite androgynous for her.

Suddenly, the student came closer, and addressed her; it took the alchemist a good 10 seconds to dive out of her thoughts and react.

"Hm... good question. In fact we all are a bit lost here, - I was meaning my kind, - but actually the same applies to all of us", she cast a skeptical glance over Danny. "I am Eisheth, the Famine Alchemist. Female. You?".

Eisheth was prone to quickly change the manner of conversation from abstract philosophic constructions to short one-word replies.  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Student name: Taima
What I hope to learn: Everything
Things I am interested in: Everything
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: On aim @ flamingbunny1234 or via PM
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: While Taima does have an interest in, like, everything, mostly I would just like for her to meet more people. She's uhhhh let's say socially inept and I'd like for her to get more experience in dealing with others.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff