Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
What happened to the guild members who were here last year? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forced poll
  blah
View Results

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Clover_IceQueen
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Clover_IceQueen
Ginhi~kun
I had actually just posted yesterday XD
Thanks for the concern though.

Np 3nodding The reason wh I'm concerned is because I can't have an intelligent conversation with any of the new members xd

Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

wait, did i get shot down, or am i not a 'new member' compared to you guys anymore?

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

You're not new-new. You've been here a while. You're the most active of everyone now too.

am i really? o.Ol|l

As far as I've seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:03 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Clover_IceQueen
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Clover_IceQueen
Ginhi~kun
I had actually just posted yesterday XD
Thanks for the concern though.

Np 3nodding The reason wh I'm concerned is because I can't have an intelligent conversation with any of the new members xd

wait, did i get shot down, or am i not a 'new member' compared to you guys anymore?

You're not new-new. You've been here a while. You're the most active of everyone now too.

am i really? o.Ol|l

As far as I've seen.

oh my...:/  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
I got pissy and 'left'.
Basically.
Then I got over it and just haven't felt like posting. Been lurking to make sure that everyone is still breathing at least, and bumping my quest thread.

What happened to make you want to leave?

A combination of some personal life stuff and being annoyed by some posts and actions. Stupid s**t in the grand scheme of things, but at that point I'd rather just take a break and calm down rather than throw a s**t fit over it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 pm
Citrus Novii
Clover_IceQueen
Citrus Novii
I got pissy and 'left'.
Basically.
Then I got over it and just haven't felt like posting. Been lurking to make sure that everyone is still breathing at least, and bumping my quest thread.

What happened to make you want to leave?

A combination of some personal life stuff and being annoyed by some posts and actions. Stupid s**t in the grand scheme of things, but at that point I'd rather just take a break and calm down rather than throw a s**t fit over it. 3nodding

Yeah, I've gotten pissed at some of the posts lately, and I even found out that some of the members were bullied into leaving sad  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Some stuff basically meant that stuff had effects on stuff, and because of stuff, basically stuff happened, meaning that because of the stuff, stuff and such.

all i got out of that was 's**t happened'

@novii-ok, then owo

Pretty much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 pm
Clover_IceQueen
and I even found out that some of the members were bullied into leaving sad

Bullied?  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm
Sagebomb
Clover_IceQueen
and I even found out that some of the members were bullied into leaving sad

Bullied?

Yup. I won't go into details, though. I'm not sure if she wants me to say anything more about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Clover_IceQueen

Yup. I won't go into details, though. I'm not sure if she wants me to say anything more about it...

if your talking about v its probally a lot more complex than you know (bullied isnt close at all to describing that).

If your talking about someone else, then Im not sure who it is, and I would like to know more of thier side.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm
Sagebomb
Clover_IceQueen

if your talking about v its probally a lot more complex than you know (bullied isnt close at all to describing that).

If your talking about someone else, then Im not sure who it is, and I would like to know more of thier side.

Talking about V and another person.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm
Clover_IceQueen

V is a very complex case, though it was he decision to leave. Though somethings I guess I can share.

It was after flying to vegas for the 3rd time to meet v, and being stood up for the 3rd time, that I demoted her crew status. It was after I did that, that she quit the guild. I was the only one who talked to her about any of it, noone else said anything at all to her.

we did talk after that, he choice to quit the guild was from my demotion of her, her choice to not come back after I invited her back was because she knew that after her doing to me what she did for a third time that some close friends of mine who are looking out for me wanted me to kick her out and not just demote her.

Those particular bullies, just dont seem happy with the fact she has ripped out my heart several times and cost me thousands of dollars in travel/expenditure trying to meet her. (note I still havent met her yet)

Why am I sharing this now? well the guild is quiet so, the people who are around now may as well know the truth of where a lot of things went, they way they did. V has the ability to read any post of mine, and can still read anything in the guild, even without member status she can read anything, she just cant currently reply. I dont intend this as a attack on V but only to clear the air about why certain things happen. I accept the results of my actions.

V and I still talk about a hour or two each day. You may direct link her to any of this. Or ask her about any of this, though she is a very private person and doesnt like people to really know whats going on with her, so this is only my side, for hers you will need to ask her. V is not a bad person, but she does have some things shes had to work through.

You may ask questions if you have them, though I will try and be unbiased in response, I will not share any of her personal stuff, only my own.

About the other person Im still not sure which you are talking about, though I do read everything (even if I often dont reply) and also much of guild stuff is discussed and shared outside of the guild. If you need more info on that you can ask, though I seek to bring balance and resolution between all members, and I accept any and all criticism of my actions, and if you have issues with those I dont mind them being adressed publically here or privatly by PM.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm
Sagebomb
Clover_IceQueen

V is a very complex case, though it was he decision to leave. Though somethings I guess I can share.

It was after flying to vegas for the 3rd time to meet v, and being stood up for the 3rd time, that I demoted her crew status. It was after I did that, that she quit the guild. I was the only one who talked to her about any of it, noone else said anything at all to her.

we did talk after that, he choice to quit the guild was from my demotion of her, her choice to not come back after I invited her back was because she knew that after her doing to me what she did for a third time that some close friends of mine who are looking out for me wanted me to kick her out and not just demote her.

Those particular bullies, just dont seem happy with the fact she has ripped out my heart several times and cost me thousands of dollars in travel/expenditure trying to meet her. (note I still havent met her yet)

Why am I sharing this now? well the guild is quiet so, the people who are around now may as well know the truth of where a lot of things went, they way they did. V has the ability to read any post of mine, and can still read anything in the guild, even without member status she can read anything, she just cant currently reply. I dont intend this as a attack on V but only to clear the air about why certain things happen. I accept the results of my actions.

V and I still talk about a hour or two each day. You may direct link her to any of this. Or ask her about any of this, though she is a very private person and doesnt like people to really know whats going on with her, so this is only my side, for hers you will need to ask her. V is not a bad person, but she does have some things shes had to work through.

You may ask questions if you have them, though I will try and be unbiased in response, I will not share any of her personal stuff, only my own.

About the other person Im still not sure which you are talking about, though I do read everything (even if I often dont reply) and also much of guild stuff is discussed and shared outside of the guild. If you need more info on that you can ask, though I seek to bring balance and resolution between all members, and I accept any and all criticism of my actions, and if you have issues with those I dont mind them being adressed publically here or privatly by PM.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about knowing that posts are discussed outside the guild. I get judged enough at college confused
Also, I'm not going to prod at you about any of this. I simply made this topic because I was concerned about the absence of some of our older members who I grew close to.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 pm
Clover_IceQueen

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about knowing that posts are discussed outside the guild. I get judged enough at college confused
Also, I'm not going to prod at you about any of this. I simply made this topic because I was concerned about the absence of some of our older members who I grew close to.

Those out of guild talks are mainly "crew area" type talks, I.e when members are fighting, discussion of what if anything needs to be done to resolve the issues.

these tend to happen not in the crew area as out of guild is faster and we all
know each other anyways.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 pm
Sagebomb
Clover_IceQueen

Those out of guild talks are mainly "crew area" type talks, I.e when members are fighting, discussion of what if anything needs to be done to resolve the issues.

these tend to happen not in the crew area as out of guild is faster and we all
know each other anyways.

Oh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 pm
Clover_IceQueen

Oh sweatdrop

not lookinf for drama, but since most of the crew/vices have known each other 7 years or so now makes sense we are connected both in and out of the guild.

I have been lucky enough to meet 3 guild members IRL so far, I would still like to work on increasing that.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm
Sagebomb
Clover_IceQueen

Oh sweatdrop

not lookinf for drama, but since most of the crew/vices have known each other 7 years or so now makes sense we are connected both in and out of the guild.

I have been lucky enough to meet 3 guild members IRL so far, I would still like to work on increasing that.

You must be quite the jet-setter smile  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces