Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Kumori Apartments
The Hiroshima Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:50 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him as she spoke, watching his face. He frowned when she mentioned the money and she looked down at her water when he took a sip of his. Hearing him move she turned, following him only to blush as he basically pinned her to the counter. Nodding lightly as his apology for her losses, feeling his kiss on her forehead she blushed more. She raised a brow a little when he mentioned having the money to fund her place and utilities. Feeling the second kiss she bit her lip. She continued to listen as he asked her to promise him she would work for him in Tokyo when she was done with school. Giving him a light smile as he kissed the tip of her nose. When she saw the look he was giving her she shook her head lightly laughing lightly "Alright… you won. When I finish school I'll work for you in Tokyo…" she sighed at him before rolling her eyes. "You are very persistent you know that?"

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:08 pm
Shifting Time

Drake smiled when Kia-chan agreed to work for him. He now had someone he could fully trust by his side. He moved his hands to her hip fluidly. "Yes I am, and I will do anything for you." He leaned in closer to Kia-chan, so close their noses were touching. He looked softly into her eyes. "I guess I love you to much!" He whispered. He then turned his head to the right slightly and slowly. He closed his eyes and moved in. He then kissed her, not lightly like last time. A full blown kiss, not a peck. A Kiss.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida blushed deeply when she felt his hand move to her hips. Though she still smiled at him, seeing him smile. She felt shy for a moment when he told her he would do anything for her. "Well I might make that hard on you." she smiled a little more before she blushed even more, looking into his eyes. Hearing his whispered, she wasn't sure yet about her full feelings but when his lips touched hers, her heart started race and her breath caught in her throat. She closed her eyes returning the kiss. Her arms lifting, wrapping around his neck.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:52 pm
Shifting Time

Drake didn't feel Kia-chan's hands reach around him. He didn't care. Nothing mattered out side of just her and him. He held the kiss for quiet some time. He finally broke the seal of their two lips after a full thirty seconds of kissing. Some of his or her salava created a small almost clear bridge between their parted lips. He stayed close to Kisha, loving every minute he was in her embrace and her in his. He had met her strictly for business purposes, now....Now this! He had fallen in love, hard. He looked over Kia-chan in all her beauty. His eyes started at her hair, white and pure. Then he moved down, to her eyes and nose. He went down even further, to her body. A Lean and exquisite body. He even moved further, to her legs. They looked graceful and elegant. He looked back up at Kia-chan. "You are bewitching you know." He said with a smile. "I have the most beautiful girl, I have ever know right infront of me." He knew that would make her blush, when that happened, he would kiss her agian. His mind was then totally blanked, Nothing else mattered.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida let him break the kiss as she slowly opened her eyes. She gave him a small smile before she blushed a little watching his eyes travel down her body. What was he doing? She bit her lip a little when he moved his eyes down looking at her legs. When he looked back into her eyes she was blushing lightly. "Bewitching?" she smiled at him rolling her eyes a little. Then he gave her the compliment and her check flushed to red that she could feel the blood in her head. Feeling his lips touch hers again, she lost herself in it for a moment. Then she broke it looking down a little "Umm… It's getting late…" she blushed again.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:16 pm
Shifting Time

Drake saw Kai-chan blush, well it looked more like her skin was burnt. He could feel her burning up. He was about to reply to Kai-chan,but then he remembered he forgot to find a place to sleep. He looked again at her with his puppy eyes, and then said with his most child voice: "Can I pwease sweep with you Kai-chan?" He hoped it would work, else he would have to find some place close. He liked being with Kai-chan. She was beautiful and calming.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:40 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him for a long moment seeing the look he was giving her. She frowned hard when he spoke like a child before she sighed. "Don't talk like that… it's a little creepy… but I have a guest room and you can sleep there." she looked away a little "I'm not comfortable having someone in my bed with me yet…" she wouldn't admit that it would be nice but she was more worried how he would react. She realized something was going on in her sleep when she started waking up wet in the bed or in the water. She filmed herself a couple nights and was shocked by what she saw. What she could figure it was the 'monster' in her.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 am
Shifting Time

Drake was contempt, he had a place to stay. And bonus points it was very close to some one he loved. He again moved closer to Kai-chan, so that their noses were touching. "Thank you Kai-chan." He took Kai-chan from the counter, to well off the counter. He moved closer to her and put his head on her should and began to sing: "Red is the rose that in yonder garden grows, fair is the lily of the valley. Clear is the water that flows from the boyne. But my love is fairer than any. Come over the hills....." He rocked left and right as he sang. He learned the song by one of his men, his only Irish man.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida nodded "It's not a big deal…" she whispered back as she felt him move her. She went with him not sure what was going on. Looking at him out of the corner of her eye as he set his head on her shoulder. She figured he was probably tired. Then he started to sing and rocked himself. She followed, listening to him sing, blushing and somewhat being put to sleep. It was a beautiful song and she liked it.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am
Shifting Time

Drake took his head off her shoulder after the song, he was still rocking back and forth. He looked her in the eyes: "You know your blush is beautiful?" He liked staying close to Kia-chan, he felt like he would do anything for her. 'Anything...... ' He thought to himself. He wanted to be with Kai-chan, he felt....good around her.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him for a moment before she blushed again "I.. I didn't know…" she bit her lip lightly before she looked down. She closed her eyes for a moment feeling herself drift "Thank you…" she whispered. "I think I'm falling to sleep." she opened her eyes looking at him. "It's been a long exciting day."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am
Shifting Time

Drake watched Kia-chan, just watching her made him tired. He nodded when she said that it was an exciting day. "Here let me take me to you room." Drake bent down and swept out Kai-chan's feet, catching the rest of her body as he quickly moved up. He had his left arm at her shoulder and his right arm holding her legs. He stood up fully and smiled. "You good?"  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida smiled lightly when he nodded. Hearing him say he was going to take her to her room, she was a little confused. Then she squeaked feeling him swepp her off her feet, literally. Her hands where placed on his chest from the surprise by the movement. Blushing deeply she nodded lightly at his question "I-i'm good… just surprised." she smiled lightly before she relaxed in his arms.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 pm
Shifting Time

Drake smiled when Kai-chan said she was ok. Last time he did it he broken the neck on the dummy. He felt her hands on his chest, they were small and soft. He felt her relax in his arms, just holding on to he felt happy and relaxed. He walked thought the kitchen and through the door way, He walked over to the door way and pushed open the door with his foot. He walked over to the bed and placed Kaida on the bed. He leaned in closer to her and kiss her on the fore head. "Good night Kaida-chan." He whispered into her ear. He walked out the door, slowly. When he got out he slowly closed the door, almost. He had his hand on the knob, his eyes where covered in darkness. He had differentiating feeling on what he should do.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida held onto him somewhat as he carried her. He was so gentle and she liked it. Feeling him set her on her bed so gave him a smile "Good night Drake.." curling up she closed her eyes yawning. She started to drift to sleep within second.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Kumori Apartments

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas