Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
looking to have an rp family (children) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 am
The volunteer nodded at his question and said "Unfortunately, yes this was all that she was able to save plus the clothes we gave her." She then handed him a small bag and once they left, Annabelle started to wake up. She then lifted her head and noticed that she was in a car. SHe rubbed her eyes sleepily and blinked from the bright sunlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
The volunteer nodded at his question and said "Unfortunately, yes this was all that she was able to save plus the clothes we gave her." She then handed him a small bag and once they left, Annabelle started to wake up. She then lifted her head and noticed that she was in a car. SHe rubbed her eyes sleepily and blinked from the bright sunlight.

i smile seeing you are awake "hello Annabelle, how do you feel about getting you some new cloths and toys" i say pulling into the malls underground parking lot-  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle looked at Kiba and said "Y-yes please." Her voice was so soft and sweet. But there was still alittle fear in her voice. She hugged her doll and carried it through the mall not letting it out of her site. When they got to the toys she was amazed at how many there was. She then went over to the stuffed animals and saw some horses and cats and all kinds of animals but what caught her interest the most were the dogs, wolves and especially a big stuffed Fox. Though she didn't let go of her favorite rainbow fox doll since it was all she had left of her parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 am
I smile as I walk with you looking around. "You can have anything you want"  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm
Kiba Zetsumei

"Can I have this one?" She asked pointing to the large fox. She loved it. She giggled as she hugged it waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei

"Can I have this one?" She asked pointing to the large fox. She loved it. She giggled as she hugged it waiting for his answer.

"Of course you can" he said smiling down at her  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

AstraMorningstar

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 pm
I will be your baby cub ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle then hugged Kiba before she got the fox off the shelf. It was about her size. She was having a little trouble carrying it, but she was doing her best.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle then hugged Kiba before she got the fox off the shelf. It was about her size. She was having a little trouble carrying it, but she was doing her best.

kiba takes the fox plushi in one arm and his daughter in the other. "hows that" he asks her smiling brightly  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:57 pm
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle giggled as she was picked up. "Much better. Thank you daddy." She said and hugged him happily. She then kissed his cheek and smiled happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle giggled as she was picked up. "Much better. Thank you daddy." She said and hugged him happily. She then kissed his cheek and smiled happily.

he smiles softly as he carries her into a clothing store. "is there anything i need to know about you child"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle looked at him and thought about it before saying "Well.. what do you want to know?" She then put one ear down and the other stayed up wondering what he would say.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei

Annabelle looked at him and thought about it before saying "Well.. what do you want to know?" She then put one ear down and the other stayed up wondering what he would say.

"well...everything" he said rather shyly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 am
Kiba Zetsumei

"Well I'm not allergic to anything. I love to snuggle and play. I love animals of any kind." She said and thought about what else she should tell him. "Oh and i love to have my hair brushed. But I'm scared of thunderstorms, and fire. I don't like them at all. I can take fire in fire places though when the power goes out. My daddy used to cuddle with mommy and me whenever he would make a fire and he would make them when the fire goes out." She said and stayed close to him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:03 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei

"Well I'm not allergic to anything. I love to snuggle and play. I love animals of any kind." She said and thought about what else she should tell him. "Oh and i love to have my hair brushed. But I'm scared of thunderstorms, and fire. I don't like them at all. I can take fire in fire places though when the power goes out. My daddy used to cuddle with mommy and me whenever he would make a fire and he would make them when the fire goes out." She said and stayed close to him.

He nods and smiles l. "Alright. I'm a bit of a rocker, and an artist. I've been alone all my life my parents died when I was 2 and I raised myself on the streets until I was old enough to get a job and start working. I myself fear thunderstorms for....dark reasons....." I seem a little distant and the sharp look of pain in my eyes  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff