• Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

Do you have anything you're craving at the moment?

Lately, I've wanted to do a horror/suspense role play, actually. But if you don't have a whole lot of experience with those, we can do a type of fantasy.

Oh, I would love to try that! Would there be gore? (well of course, it is horror, but just to make sure.)

Indeed there will be. What's a horror without gore?
Would you rather this be based off something, say a game or movie, or an original idea?

How about zombies? Like the Walking Dead, Resident Evil, or 28 Weeks Later? Nothing to do with original characters in said movies/shows but the storyline could be similar. Plus ive wanted to try out zombies for some time now.

Zombies work for me! I have a bit of experience with Resident Evil role plays. So we can do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 am
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

Do you have anything you're craving at the moment?

Lately, I've wanted to do a horror/suspense role play, actually. But if you don't have a whole lot of experience with those, we can do a type of fantasy.

Oh, I would love to try that! Would there be gore? (well of course, it is horror, but just to make sure.)

Would you rather this be based off something, say a game or movie, or an original idea?

How about zombies? Like the Walking Dead, Resident Evil, or 28 Weeks Later? Nothing to do with original characters in said movies/shows but the storyline could be similar. Plus ive wanted to try out zombies for some time now.

Zombies work for me! I have a bit of experience with Resident Evil role plays. So we can do that.

Would this be Pms? or Forums?  

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:25 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

I find PMs are easier to keep alive. But if you'd rather use the forums, that's fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

I find PMs are easier to keep alive. But if you'd rather use the forums, that's fine.

Alright Pms it is.
Do you want to start first or should I?  

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 pm
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

Alright Pms it is.

If you could start, that would be awesome. My intro posts always suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx
Sanimei
xXForbiddenCrimsonXx

Alright Pms it is.

If you could start, that would be awesome. My intro posts always suck.

alright ill start just gimme a sec to fix something first~  

SinclaireRose

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:12 pm
Hello, are you still looking for any more uke's?
I believe I am literate as I've written a bit of fanfic, tho you can be the judge of that smile

I am open to doing anything really, whatever pairings, theme, or plot, if they're yaoi.

Thank you ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm
SachikoChiba
I believe I am literate as I've written a bit of fanfic, tho you can be the judge of that smile

I am open to doing anything really, whatever pairings, theme, or plot, if they're yaoi.

Thank you ^ ^

Sure! What types of role plays do you usually do? As I've stated, I'm more experienced with Fantasy and Supernatural role plays. I try to stay away from shipping, though I don't mind cannon character appearance, and settings.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:21 pm
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Thank you ^ ^

Sure! What types of role plays do you usually do? As I've stated, I'm more experienced with Fantasy and Supernatural role plays. I try to stay away from shipping, though I don't mind cannon character appearance, and settings.

Um, I'm actually pretty new to RP, though I have written a bit of vocaloid fanfic. I'm open to trying any type of RP, so fantasy or supernatural is fine with me if you would like that smile

Right now I've made just one uke, but if you have any preferences, I'm fine with making another ^ ^ He's just a human so if you do have some supernatural/fantasy plot in mind, I can make a more fantastical one, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:25 pm
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba

Thank you ^ ^

Um, I'm actually pretty new to RP, though I have written a bit of vocaloid fanfic. I'm open to trying any type of RP, so fantasy or supernatural is fine with me if you would like that smile

Right now I've made just one uke, but if you have any preferences, I'm fine with making another ^ ^ He's just a human so if you do have some supernatural/fantasy plot in mind, I can make a more fantastical one, lol

Hm.... I'd like to take a look at him actually. I've been looking to try a supernatural role play, so a human should be fine. Could you link me your character?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Sure ^ ^

I just made another one actually, haha. So now there's 2! biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23842837

I'm still in the process of making more though, so feel free to request anything if you'd like ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:46 pm
SachikoChiba
Sure ^ ^

I'm still in the process of making more though, so feel free to request anything if you'd like ^_^

Hm... I rather like the way Yuuma sounds. For him, I'm thinking either my phantom, Katsuo. Or my airship pirate, Matthew. I haven't gotten around to posting up my air ship pirate, but he is done. Or, if you want, I can link you to my characters, and you can pick one out. I do have about three ukes on there, so you'll have to skip over them.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 pm
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sure ^ ^

Hm... I rather like the way Yuuma sounds. For him, I'm thinking either my phantom, Katsuo. Or my airship pirate, Matthew. I haven't gotten around to posting up my air ship pirate, but he is done. Or, if you want, I can link you to my characters, and you can pick one out. I do have about three ukes on there, so you'll have to skip over them.

Oh, sure! It'd be lovely to see your characters ^ ^ I don't mind you using whichever one of your choice though, so feel free to go crazy! haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sure ^ ^

Oh, sure! It'd be lovely to see your characters ^ ^ I don't mind you using whichever one of your choice though, so feel free to go crazy! haha.

Ok!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23291351

Again, there are a few ukes in that topic, but feel free to pick one out if you want. I have no problem using the same character twice, if you decide to choose one. ^_^  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sanimei
SachikoChiba
Sure ^ ^

Ok!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23291351

Again, there are a few ukes in that topic, but feel free to pick one out if you want. I have no problem using the same character twice, if you decide to choose one. ^_^

Hello, some of them I can't see the pictures to. Would it be possible to see other sources for these ones please? If not that's alright ^ ^

Alexander Delattre
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

I'm also interested in Hikaru Locklir. I can't help but love sadistic seme's > <

Thank you! If it's too much trouble for the pictures, I don't mind just sticking with Hikaru if you're alright with using him smile

Please let me know any plots you may have in mind as well ^ ^ And you can just PM me too if you'd prefer.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff