Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
► authin's RP search ❤ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 am
(*´▽`*)We can change the basic plot then. We'll just have them as step-sibling. The father remarried to a woman who already have a child from her former marriage. Oh, but if we go with the plot above, there's going to be side characters, like the marriage candidate for the first sibling and the lover of the second one. Or we could just have them like NPCs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm
authin

Hm. It would work. I wouldn't mind another two, it's just that in my experience, when you have 2x2, it dies or becomes a 1x1 really quick.
If you really want to have two more I would be fine with it, I just prefer 1x1.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

authin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 am
-AngelusVindemia-

Nah... (´・ω・`) we'll just have it as 1x1 (with the side characters as NPCs). I'm already in three group RPs and having another one will just confuse me

Anyway - then the plot would like so:

Quote:
The Sutherland family, despite being small, is quite well known, especially in the farming industry. They own a big deal of land in the countryside wherein fruit trees, from sweet mangoes to avocadoes, and rice crops are planted and harvested. A factory is also built in the large estate wherein the harvests are made into different products (such as the Sutherland dried mangoes) and then shipped to many shops, ranging from small stores to quality marketplaces, around the country.

However despite their fortune in the business side, the family seems to be lacking in luck in personal matters. The Head of the family lost his wife to a car accident, leaving him alone with his one-year old daughter. After a year, he remarried a woman who already had a child from her former marriage. Despite the circumstances, the once-again complete family were like any other normal families. Both Sutherland children were no different from a pair of siblings, despite having different set of biological parents. They grew up close and were each other’s bestfriend.

This affection, however, turned to something much more when the two grew to be young teenagers (16 years olds). They experimented with each other but soon enough, their parents found out. The two claimed to be in love. Their parents say it’s only the hormones – that it’s just a phase. And when the two didn’t stop, the parents were forced the separate the two of them. The first one stayed in the estate to continue her training as the succesor while the other child was sent to study abroad with her Mom’s relatives.

Five years went by and lives moved on. The first sibling is now busy helping her father in the family business, not to mention, her search for a spouse, as dictated by her father. However, during the recent months, the Head of the Sutherland family have fallen terribly ill and the other sibling is told to come home to spend more time with her ailing father. Accompanying her is her lover of two-years.

anything you want to add or change? (ノ´∀`*)ノ  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:07 pm
authin
-AngelusVindemia-

Nah... (´・ω・`) we'll just have it as 1x1 (with the side characters as NPCs). I'm already in three group RPs and having another one will just confuse me

Anyway - then the plot would like so:

Quote:
The Sutherland family, despite being small, is quite well known, especially in the farming industry. They own a big deal of land in the countryside wherein fruit trees, from sweet mangoes to avocadoes, and rice crops are planted and harvested. A factory is also built in the large estate wherein the harvests are made into different products (such as the Sutherland dried mangoes) and then shipped to many shops, ranging from small stores to quality marketplaces, around the country.

However despite their fortune in the business side, the family seems to be lacking in luck in personal matters. The Head of the family lost his wife to a car accident, leaving him alone with his one-year old daughter. After a year, he remarried a woman who already had a child from her former marriage. Despite the circumstances, the once-again complete family were like any other normal families. Both Sutherland children were no different from a pair of siblings, despite having different set of biological parents. They grew up close and were each other’s bestfriend.

This affection, however, turned to something much more when the two grew to be young teenagers (16 years olds). They experimented with each other but soon enough, their parents found out. The two claimed to be in love. Their parents say it’s only the hormones – that it’s just a phase. And when the two didn’t stop, the parents were forced the separate the two of them. The first one stayed in the estate to continue her training as the succesor while the other child was sent to study abroad with her Mom’s relatives.

Five years went by and lives moved on. The first sibling is now busy helping her father in the family business, not to mention, her search for a spouse, as dictated by her father. However, during the recent months, the Head of the Sutherland family have fallen terribly ill and the other sibling is told to come home to spend more time with her ailing father. Accompanying her is her lover of two-years.

anything you want to add or change? (ノ´∀`*)ノ

Nah I like it:3
It's pretty good, so I really don't have anything to request to be changed(:  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

authin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

Great! Now, which of the two would you like to RP as? The first sibling or the other one.

Wait, are we having this as girlxgirl?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:18 pm
authin
RANTIPOLE (MasterThief/PoliceOrDetective)

genre: drama, slight comedy (inspired by detective conan)

plot: In this world, a certain criminal is well-known – he steals everything that catches his attention and also, makes his stealing some kind of performance. He’s very quick on his feet, manipulative, and a tactician – additionally, he’s as sly as a fox. A certain detective/cop tries to track down and catch this man in nearly every heists with strong determination. The two have been in a wild cat-and-mouse chase for months now – always dancing around each other, not letting each other win. But the master thief was invited to a two-week vacation by his old high school – some kind of school reunion. And he finds out that the annoying detective/cop that he liked playing with during heists is that nobody-classmate of his from before! Not to mention, that nobody was crushing on him during highschool!

King or Queen/Concubine (?)
Arranged Marriage
Popular Student/Nobody Student
Pureblood Vampire/Disobedient Fledgling ( heart )

Hello, you may not know me but I am Shadow...I am semi-lit like you so I do try my best to make paragraphs as possible (depending how much you give me to work on.) My biggest interest is the pureblood vampire/disobient fledgling. I do need an explanation for that Concubine ('cause I don't know what that word means.). But otherwise I can play both Male and Female roles.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:08 pm
authin
-AngelusVindemia-

Great! Now, which of the two would you like to RP as? The first sibling or the other one.

Wait, are we having this as girlxgirl?

Oh I don't mind if it's girlxgirl or boyxgirl.
You can choose which one you want:3 I really like them both evenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:29 am
ShadowStream-chan

Oh, I'd like to roleplay with you! But unfortunately, I'm already in three active group RPs and soon to be in another roleplay. ^_^ I don't think I have much time for another one. I'm really sorry - perhaps next time if you still would like to RP with me. (and a concubine is a woman who lives and have romantic and sexual relations with a man who she is not legally married to; much like a secondary wife or a mistress, or a side-lover, if you will)  

authin

authin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 am
-AngelusVindemia-

Oh, could we do a girlxgirl! It's been a while since I had that type of roleplay. = D
And I'd like to RP as the other sibling...? That good for you? ( ^ - ^ )/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm
authin
-AngelusVindemia-

Oh, could we do a girlxgirl! It's been a while since I had that type of roleplay. = D
And I'd like to RP as the other sibling...? That good for you? ( ^ - ^ )/

I'm perfectly fine with that, I kinda did want to play as the first sibling anyway:3  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

authin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 am
-AngelusVindemia-

Okay then! = D

I made the thread now, if you don't mind
we just need a working title and plan how the beginning would be; I'm thinking of the other sibling - my chara - arriving back home with her lover and the family, excluding the father who is sick in bed, greeting them. But do you have other ideas? = 3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:01 pm
authin
-AngelusVindemia-

Okay then! = D

I made the thread now, if you don't mind
we just need a working title and plan how the beginning would be; I'm thinking of the other sibling - my chara - arriving back home with her lover and the family, excluding the father who is sick in bed, greeting them. But do you have other ideas? = 3

Hmm. For the title I really have no clue, it's up to you completely.
How about for the beginning, you have your character and her lover just arriving, and the mother greeting them, and then my girl just walks in on them and well, then we can just go from there really.
Unless you like your idea better, because I'm really not picky at all:3  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

authin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

Great! = D we'll go with yours! I'll have to make the first post then, I suppose = 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 pm
authin

Very well:3
I've never done a 1x1 in this forum, so if I do anything that isn't usual, feel free to tell me(:  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas