Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Starbucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery was taken back a bit by the stark rudeness of the blonde man. Rivals, he could handle. Revenge pranks, certainly. Even genuinely evil people, he was fine with. But blatant rudeness? No way. Ellery couldn't stand bad manners in front of people that didn't know him. What, was this man raised in a barn? Fortunately, his thoughts were derailed by the sweet smile of the other young man. It was nice to be greeted warmly for once, Ellery noted. The only person in Kurai Arashi who treated him with any level of sincere respect was Ryuu, and even that was only when the two of them were alone. It was annoying, but Ellery knew it was for Kenshin's sake.
Pulling himself back into the conversation, the slender male set down his wine-bag, preparing himself for a handshake he was decently sure was coming and pointedly ignoring Takeo. The blonde was handsome, alright, and Ellery was sure that the man could be as charming as humanly possible when provoked, but Ellery wouldn't be manipulated by good looks. Besides, he wasn't as intimidating as he thought, despite the fact that the man was probably at the very least seven feet tall while Ellery himself was just barely breaching 5'8". Perhaps all that time with Fredrich had made him a little more immune to being intimidated by big, sexy men. Huh.
"My name is Ellery Advimi," he introduced himself, reaching into his pocket for a card as he stopped ignoring Takeo and was now addressing them both. He set it on the table for them both to see. "I'm one of the lead singers for BLAckJAck, a South Korean idol pop band. I'm fairly certain our paths have crossed at least once. Our main lead is Han Sang-Min, a tall, leggy blonde with a big smile and inability to say no to a handsome face." He chuckled a little, then stood upright. "I'm also the manager and a well-known songwriter in South Korea, Thailand, China, and Japan." He bowed in greeting. "As well as a personal fan of Haze. It's an honor to meet you." He straightened back up, smiling sweetly in such a way that a pink background seemed to appear behind him, making it evidently clear that Ellery was the cute one in his own band, despite being the oldest and most mature.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takeo smirked, rather pleased that he was enough to make the rather attractive new guy ignore him. If it was one thing Takeo loves it was teasing. Hikaru on the other hand was quick to shake Ellery's hand and even return his smile with one of his own. He also took Ellery's card and slid if over to Takeo, which he ignored. "Oh, it's been a while." Hikaru nodded.

"I remember singing on the very same stage with BLAckJAck when I was still a solo act. I remember being so lonely..." Hikaru paused, his eye's trailing to Takeo who was looking out the window, completely not caring about the contents of the conversation. Hikaru often felt like his friends could care less for him, he didn't put much in in terms of assistance when it came to singing or dancing...so maybe they were right to care less about him.

This thought was quickly pushed out of his brain when Ellery continued. "Han Sang, I remember him, he was such a heartbreaker! Good thing I've never been a 'handsome face'." He laughed, Hikaru wasn't usually quick to put himself down but he felt a bit awkward in this situation since he and Ellery were the only two contributing to the conversation. Ellery went on about his accomplishments and contributions to his team and most people would easily have been jealous. Hikaru was so proud of the other male that his eye's sparkled! He could never do all those things, Ellery truly was a fantastic Senpai.

"Wow Eri' Senpai, you're amazing!" He stood to meet the other's bow and quickly smiled in return, their matching smiles almost seeming to rival themselves with Hikaru's natural golden glow going against Ellery's pinkish aura. "That settles it! We're not rivals, but we are gonna be friends! I'm gonna get so much better and when I sing my adult love song later on in the year, you and Kaoru have to show up! That way we can be friends forever ok?"

Takeo turned his eye's to his visual component and nodded. "Hikaru has been working pretty hard on this new project. He wants to make a love song without me." He paused, a soft sigh rolling back as he reached a rough hand to his neck to roll it. "I'm the lyricist for our group...I handle everything from lead singing to lyric writing."

"He's a big poetry nerd!"

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

HikaruTakeo

Maxy Wexerg

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:17 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Oh, now I wouldn't say that! You've broken many a teenage girl's heart with that face of yours." Ellery waved a hand needlessly. "Although with Sang-Min the way he is now, he can't be deterred by anyone. He's fallen in love with his roommate, Ethan." He shrugged, looking out the window. "If you're going to fall in love, do it young, I suppose. At least then, you do it wholeheartedly."
At the teen's bow, Ellery blushed a light pink color and brought one of his hands to his face, bashful in the face of such praise. "Now now, I wouldn't call myself amazing! Hardworking, perhaps, but not amazing." Hearing tell of the young man's new song, he reached out a hand to touch Hikaru's shoulder. "You have your own song coming out? I'd love to be there! I'll be sure to set whatever date you have in mind aside so I'm able to go. Thankfully, Kaoru and I don't seem to have that bad of a problem with each other, so I'll be sure to be on my very best behavior." His hand fell to his side, touching his upper thigh.
Ellery turned to Takeo as he spoke, tilting his head a little. "I never knew you wrote the songs for Haze. We should get together someday and compare notes!" He watched the tall blonde reach to roll his neck, then set his drink down and gestured to him. "Would you like some help? Sang-Min says that I'm a fantastic masseuse when the need comes." His suggestion wasn't romantic and didn't sound anything like a flirtation. He was doing what he thought was his duty as the current senpai at the table. Besides, he liked helping other idols when they needed it. Idols were among the most stressed people in the world, they could use a moment of perfect relaxation.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takeo waved a hand, obviously refusing the other male's offer. "I only let guys massage me when I know they're single, but maybe one day we can compare notes...but be careful, my lyrics can be pretty spicy." He leaned back, his charm finally setting in as he grew rather comfortable around Ellery, he even gave the male a rather wondrous wink. Takeo was known for being rough around the edges but he could tell that Ellery wasn't just another idiotic 'rival', he was a cool guy who could be trusted with their respect...for now.

Hikaru seemed very happy knowing that Takeo was going back to being himself, he was usually so protective so it was normal but Ellery had a certain shine that lulled the Haze members into a sense of security. As long as Akihiko didn't realize they were conversing. "I've never heard of myself being a heartbreaker...I've never really been in love before. I really want to be though!" His eye's sparkled as one of his index fingers flew upward in realization. "That's why I'm here! I came to this school to get better at being an idol and find love! That way I can write the perfect Adult love song!" Hikaru couldn't help but think that Kaoru would be proud of how Hikaru was realizing things. Hikaru nodded, knowing full well that he would make sure both characters had front row seats to watch his love song...beside his love of course!

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

HikaruTakeo

Maxy Wexerg

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:40 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery blushed a little darker at the wink, his hand touching his cheek once again as he couldn't help the girlish giggle. Rude or not, Ellery was never going to be fully immune to a handsome man. "Here's hoping. Lyrics are best when they're piquant." He laughed at himself, then reached for his drink and took a sip. "About the massage, there's a-"
He was stopped by a crash in the kitchen, glancing backwards before he heard Hikaru's sparkling explanation of why he was there. He smiled, shaking his head and crossing his arms. "You came to this school to fall in love? I can understand your idol aspirations, but not really the love thing. School's not surrounding romance, but if you put your mind to it, I don't doubt you." He smiled, then gestured to the table. "Before I forget, is Akihiko around? I never was able to return his jacket the tour manager made me use onstage. It never really fit right, so I've been saving it to return."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Hikaru paused, watching the two talk before Ellery quickly turned to chastise him. Hikaru looked to him then his eye's quickly fell to his feet. What Ellery said was nowhere near a lecture, it felt like the other male was just telling Hikaru how it was, little did he know that he accidentally pressed one of the younger idols buttons.

Hikaru always coveted issues about being in Haze. He was once a solo idol with the world at his feet but once he left his father for Haze he felt lonely. He had no one to tell him what to do and how to act and with Takeo and Akihiko being natural talents he felt more out of place. He wanted to make a new song and be his own component for the band, he wanted to make a great love song based on his experience and Ellery made it sound like it was something he should avoid. Could Hikaru do nothing right? Was he destined to constantly be the pathetic third wheel that he was? His eye's never rose, if they did he would have cried...

"I-I'll go get him! Ok?" He nodded before turning and leaving the store...

Takeo was blissfully unaware of Hikaru's tantrum so his eye's stayed glued to Ellery as he spoke. "Yea, Akihiko's at the academy office to get us squared away. I'll make sure he gets to see you." He leaned back in his booth, his arm around the back to accentuate the godly muscles he coveted, even his jacket fell back a bit to accentuate his hidden torso. "Now that Hiki's gone, what was that you were saying? About that massage? You wouldn't be tempting me would you? Of course, if it was someone like you along with my body I might have to reciprocate." He was quick to melt with the harm, his own heartbreaking mannerisms flying out at full speed towards the unsuspecting Ellery.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

HikaruTakeo

Maxy Wexerg

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 am
Maxy Wexerg

Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Being a father (or a mother, I suppose, considering little Daniel called Ellery "Mama"), Ellery knew a depressed young'un when he saw one. Concerned eyes watched the teen walk away, one hand slightly reaching out in an attempt to stop him before he pulled it back. The Japanese are a very proud people, he reminded himself, and if he confronted the young man without knowing all the facts and relying only on instinct, he wouldn't get anywhere. The songwriter exhaled through his nose as he watched Hikaru walk away. He hadn't meant to upset him. This was going to come back and bite him in the a-s, he was sure of it. It almost always did.
Glancing to Takeo, Ellery's left eyebrow quieted. He wasn't as unsuspecting a victim as this young man seemed to think. Sitting in the booth across from him, Ellery crossed his legs and held his chin up with one hand, his elbow on the table while his other arm rested carelessly on the tabletop. "My dear, it'll take a lot more than a beautiful body and a sparkling, heartthrob smile to seduce me," he said with a smile of his own. "I was merely trying to be polite. If I was flirting with you, you would know." He moved to pull the sweater back taut on his shoulder, although it loosened quickly and fell to reveal porcelain shoulders, smooth and white, and heavenly to touch. "Besides, I'm afraid I'm a little too old for you, Takeo." He was almost 23, but that was enough distance between them. Besides, Daniel didn't like leggy blondes. He hated Sang-Min enough, as it were.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:57 am
User Image
Takeo
Unbridled crystal dust
Careful not to get lost...

Takeo could take his hint, and it was obvious that Ellery was a strike out. He was an attractive older guy with his life together, far beyond the reach of someone like Takeo. That would be sore for a while but his pride would eventually come back. "Ah, couldn't stop me from trying I suppose. " His smile became rugged, damaged, but all the more charming as he laughed then. He could see himself truly enjoying Ellery's company, the guy was charming and a lot more than his natural good looks would imply. "Well let's talk about something other than relationships, any more of your rejection would break my heart."

After a moment he shook his head. "Don't you worry about Hiki either, he's got his own issues. He likes to overthink things..." Ellery was good at smiling his emotions away, but Takeo could see through a man's smile. He could see through most pretty smiles and see if that person was worried about something, that and the movie-esque pull motion from earlier was pretty obvious.

Mayah Playah

Takeo

Maxy Wexerg

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:27 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"At least you tried, " offered Ellery, leaning back and shrugging his amazingly dainty shoulders. "My current lover barely attempts to seduce me anymore. He looks at me, beckons with a crooked finger and a wicked smile, and expects me melt into his generous embrace." He sighed, shaking his head. Fredrich was a good man, an even better dance partner, especially when the dance was between the sheets, but he didn't put much effort into wooing him anymore. Sure, he didn't expect much, but a romantic dinner would be nice. After all, they never really got to have a honeymoon phase during the beginning of their love affair. He sighed once more, shaking his head. What a waste. This tall blonde looked interesting, and even more like fun. He was just a year too late and four years too young.
As for Hikaru, Ellery wasn't much comforted. "Must be my motherly instincts," he joked, glancing off to where the teen had disappeared. "Anyway, I feel bad for upsetting him. Most sixteen year olds I see are too busy swearing at me to be offended by anything I say. That, and my apologies can seem a little much. What can I do to make him feel better, do you think?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
Takeo
Unbridled crystal dust
Careful not to get lost...

Takeo couldn't help but laugh, it looked a lot like Ellery had his own relationship problems. Considering the fact that all of Haze's members have been single since they left Japan, Takeo had no real room to insert himself into anyone's comfort zone. Instead he leaned back and slipped out his cell to check to see if either of his member's were texting him.

"Just show up, he's been talking about that love song since we left Japan. He really wants you to hear it when he does finally get it up and running. Make sure you're there and support him...that's it." Takeo nodded, it didn't take a rocket scientist to see how much Hikaru felt inferior to Takeo and Akihiko. It just took a bit of support and ego boosting to make little Hikaru realize just how important he was. "Candy always works too, he likes lollipops." Takeo said with a rather deep laugh before standing. "Aki wants to meet up and talk about the dorm situation, he hasn't seen Hikaru either so the baby's probably crying somewhere. Don't worry though, I'll find him later."

Takeo slipped out of the booth and nodded one last time to the male. "I guess I can't say finding love isn't the best reason to do anything, but sometimes people need love to figure out their worth...something to think about I suppose." With one last wink and a charming bow the blonde left...

Mayah Playah

Takeo

Maxy Wexerg

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

Maxy Wexerg

xXPinkie_PunkyXx

a6IANTsquid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Sorry, this is the only thing close to a bakery that I know of." Dudley said apologetically to the girl he carried in his arms along with an oxygen tank. He looked around. It was kind of crowded, but more because it looked as though celebrities were around. At least, that's the impression he got with the many people taking pictures of a trio that seemed to be talking amongst themselves.
Looking elsewhere, Dudley walked over to a vacant booth. He gingerly set the girl down on it and placed the oxygen tank next to her. "There. What do you want? Coffee? Donuts?" he asked as he waited for her answer, a patient and friendly smile on his face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I think I pulled something in my back," griped Bae on the phone, complaining to his band-mate, Eun-Ho. "i was hooking up with this girl I met at the circus in the car and- Yeah, I know, that's probably why. Well, at least we're taking a break from touring while you stay with Balthazar. Oh hey, that reminds me, I need you to send me the video of that dance you and Haneul worked out last week. We're filming the MV in a few days. Just tell your precious king that you'll be gone for a day. He's a big boy, he can handle it." He shook his head, sipping from his large plastic cup, the passion tea a little bit too flavorful for his tastes, but he promised to try it. Bae glanced around, as if searching for someone, then returned his attention to his phone as his blonde friend barked at him for not focusing. Like he could bear to when Eun-Ho was going on and on about his "amazing" boyfriend.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"I'm telling you, Vinny's acting way weirder than normal!" a familiar voice said as the door rang with a visitor. It was Kenshin, and beside him was the tall, blue-haired bass player, Ryoichi. They were both in their normal looks, so many people would have a hard time seeing them as the superstars they were. They didn't seem to notice the other musician in the store since they were engrossed in a conversation.
"It could be that he's happier in his homeland." Ryuu contemplated. He looked as cool as ever, the sleeves of his sweater pulled up to the elbows to show strong forearms and hands dug into the pockets of his slim jeans. He had no glasses like his stage persona and showed off his deep blue eyes graciously, which his soft, blue hair added to. "He knows more places here and can understand others significantly better than in Japan. It's not that strange."
"No way! He was the same when we got here. Only recently did he start acting weird!" Ken argued. He didn't look as cool as Ryuu, but that was only because of comparison. Ken was his own shade of cool and handsome, with a white and red short sleeved shirt that looked like it was to cheer a soccer team, and brown, baggy jeans to match. His bright red hair was longer than Ryuu's, but it always gave off a certain type of flare when the young star ran his fingers through that wild mane.
"Just what exactly is weird?" countered Ryuu after he ordered his drink from the counter.
"I dunno how to explain it. He... I dunno, he smiles a lot more. He actually likes when we talk to him. I don't know, man, it's weird." Ken shrugged before leaning over the counter to order a few things.

Ryoichi Kimura

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces