Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:48 pm
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I'm sorry. I'd try again, but I don't think I'd do any better this time than I did last time we tried it.

I got plenty of ideas coming up, so if your having trouble I got it XD. I do kind of wish you don't do one-liners. I don't wanna pressure you but it's because...well...I don't have much creativity as I used to...but it's because I am trying to apply to colleges.

I try not to do one-liners. I'm getting better at that now.

Lol Ok good, but what I find to be helping is if we talk about it through Im messenging Gaia has gotten, so we can help each other if we don't know what to do. So I'll friend request you.

Okay. The IMs aren't working for me at the moment. I'm not sure why, but I get the notification about the message, but then I can't see it to open it. PMs are still okay for me, though, and I answer as quickly as I can.

Don't stress yourself XD, but we at least got that out of the way =3.

Yeah. So, I'll see if I can find those old profiles and send them to you again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Brandy, Nate, and Shadow ~~

User ImageUser Image

It was a bright sunny morning for the three as the sun seemed to blaze it's rays down on the grass that was recently watered by the upwalkers...well.. Nate's and Brandy's that is. Shadow kept a far distance from humans ever since what had happened in the past that she never really wanted to talk about. After all...humans don't understand what and how a cat feels. When she sees Nate coming out through the door, Shadow leapt down from the wooden box all the way to the cold, smooth ground. She trotted over to Nate, mewing a 'hello' to him. "I see your doing fine as always...how's Brandy?" Ever since Brandy's mother died from some sort of disease, she became a motherfigure to them without the upwalkers knowing she was here. She can't say 'Upwalkers' to Nate and Brandy since they usually call them 'Housefolks'. She twitched her tail waiting for Nate's response: "Brandy's fine I guess, she seems to be getting better as time goes by. Right now she's sleeping so it's better to just leave her alone for now." He responded to Shadow with a quiet tone. He was somewhat shy, but when you become friends with him that is when his true self came by: "Besides, I had that dream again! This time I saw many cats running in the forest, they looked desperate! Most were screeching like they were trying to get away from something....." His ears flattened as he thought more about that dream which seemed to be...disturbing. Shadow tipped her head wondering why he couldn't finish the story. She then looks up to see a big bird that flew over the trees, but it was flying lower than most birds do. She glared up to see that it was carrying something......someone?! A kit! "Woah! Hold it Nate." Before Nate could retort, Shadow jumped up onto the wooden box and got on top to some slanted ground (roof) as she sped toward the bird.

As soon as she was a short distance from the bird, she jumped on the edge and with her claws on it's wing damaging the bird someway. All three fell down to something soft, the scent was full of upwalkers but Shadow ignored it as she wrestled with the bird. The kit seemed to have fled from the scene but watched closely when Shadow got to it;s neck and snapped it. The bird's body now went limp. Shadow took a breather since the bird gave her a real fight which had her ended up in a small scar on the nose...but it looked like it'll heal. She heard Nate and Brandy's voice calling for her as she see the two coming toward them and the kit. The kit was small...somewhere around 1-2 moons old. The kit was standing and it's reaction to sounds had truly emerged. The kit's pelt was all white and it's eyes were blue. It looked at them harshly at the three and for some reason Shadow knew who the kit was: "Your a...'Forest Cat' aren't you?" She asked in some sort of shock as the kit held it's head up high like some snob. Shadow hissed lightly not liking the cat's attitude. "Yes I am! I am from Thunderclan! I am gonna be a warrior and tear out the fur of any enemy and intruder that gets in the way! Like you and the Kittypets." Shadow's eye twitched! What a spoiled brat! "Your welcome..." She hissed as she picks up the kit with her mouth by it's scruff. Even though the kit wailed, she went out and decided to take a trip to the forest. Nate pleaded to Shadow to wait up, and Brandy scurried after them not even knowing what is going on. The three are now going to the forest to find this.... 'clan' or whatever to bring the brat home and hopefully never see them again. Well...Shadow hoped to never see them again anyways.

"LET ME GO YOU MOUSE-BRAIN!"
"WHO'S A MOUSE-BRAIN YOU BRAT?!"She was hissing and shouting at the top of her lungs as now she made Nate carry the Kit, since her temptation of killing THAT thing was more likely if she kept carrying him. Brandy on the other hand followed along, seemed to be humming some tune she heard from the screen which had upwalkers inside...and all. She strutted alongside Shadow like a kit to their mother. Nate stayed behind them while carrying this kit, exploring the forest atmosphere and smells. Wow... "Wow! This place is so pretty! And look! A river!" She bounded toward the river, which seemed as clear as glass. Shadow was even amused at this; she took a gulp of water and purred: "Wow...Forest cat's have better water than I do!" She then decided to turn her body around to take in many places...she then decides to look at the kit: "If We let you go right here, do you think you can reach your home?" "Yes! Can I please be let go?! This is embarrassing!" He wailed, with Brandy responding by a chuckle. The kit didn't like it so he glared at her, which made her shut up, and Shadow glare at the kit with her red eyes which made the kit whimper. Nate let it go so the kit can wander off, but Shadow didn't trust it for some reason and followed it at a safe distance.. The three of them made sure that in case other cats arrived and seemed like a threat, then they can leave quickly and not make a useless fight.

The kit seems to call out random names that Shadow cannot understand as they seemed to get closer and closer to the scent of cats...'forest' cats. Shadow's claws were unsheathed in case of an attack.

((I combined two posts so that your post will be a bit better ^^.))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"Snowkit! Snowkit, where are you?" Flamepaw knew it was probably mousebrained to call out like this, but if there was some chance that the kit could hear her and answer, she was going to keep trying. "Flamepaw, wait. Be quiet a moment." The sliver tabby tom padding beside her had stopped, cocking his head to the side as if he could hear something aside from the rustling of prey animals in the underbrush. "Do you hear that?" The orange apprentice stopped and cocked her head to the side as well, listening. Then she heard it: a high-pitched voice. "Snowkit!" she yowled, racing off in the direction of the voice. Moonstar ran alongside her, all senses on alert as they ran toward the edge of Thunderclan territory. Then they both stopped. Something was wrong. There was a smell in the air that didn't belong. Intruders in their territory. Luckily, the two Thunderclan cats were downwind. The intruders shouldn't be able to smell them. Flamepaw and Moonstar hid behind some bushes as the strange scents came nearer, along with the scent of the missing kit. When the strange cats came into view, Flamepaw leapt from the bushes, snarling. "Put the kit down," she hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:20 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

All three of them padded along to follow the kit to make sure nothing like badgers or dogs come after it. Shadow knew they were getting close to the forest cats, which she made sure Nate and Brandy were right behind her. Of course, they got close enough to where they can see the cats 'leaping' out of hiding. Shadow could clearly see an orange female cat with little dark stripes on the head while there was a tom with a pelt as bright as the full moon. In response to their sudden invasion, Shadow unsheathed her claws and tackles the orange cat to the ground: "NATE! BRANDY! GET OUT OF HERE AND RUN BACK TO THE SHELTER!" Shadow hisses as she knew these cats were dangerous and she cannot have the two get hurt with her presense. Imediately, Nate and Brandy hopped onto one of the rocks, not heeding their friends request. They wanted to make sure Shadow didn't get hurt fending off these cats that lived in the forest for some time.

Shadow glared at this Orange she-cat with her red eyes as she meant business. "I DON'T wanna hurt a little squirt, nor do I want to keep the kit. So get the kit, get the hell out of my face, AND SCRAM!" Shadow warned the cat as her fur rises up from her body and her white pearly teeth were shown. She didn't want to fight but if this cat wanted to attack her, fine! She came from a dangerous clan, and this cat was not even that scary to begin with!

Meanwhile, Nate and Brandy awaited whatever was going to happen, but Brandy caught movement from the corner of her eye. Far off from the 'strangers', she saw what seemed to be cats that seemed to be the same age or height as that orange she-cat. Nate wasn't paying much attention to what Brandy saw, and only remained focused on Shadow and her 'fight'. Brandy continued watching the cats far off until one of them tripped and fell from a big hill. Terrified, the brown she-cat ran off to the location, leaving Nate to watch Shadow. Brandy then skids to a stop and looks down to see a grey-colored tom at the bottom. "Are you ok down there?!" Brandy cried out, surprising the other cat who was with the injured one. She can only see the cat shake and vibrate: He was in shock. Studying the cat, she turned to the other. "YOU! I need you to get some Thyme, which is a greenish plant which can be found near the tree with the big roots, Cobwebs to stop the bleeding and Daisyleaves to deal with the aching later on!" Before the cat could protest on that she didn't belong to 'whatever', Brandy screamed: "YOU WANT YOUR FRIEND HEALED OR NOT?!" The cat yipped back in shock, and nodded sheeplishly. "Go then!" She ordered as she slides down the hill to check on the grey cat. The one she ordered however didn't understand so it decided it was best to alert the medicine cat on what happened. Brandy sighs as she petted the injured one softly, to calm it down. Usually she wasn't so loud and angry, but when someone gets hurt it was like her personality made a complete flip. "Help's on the way...It's ok."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw hissed, clawing at the black cat's belly with her hind legs. "Who're you to tell us to scram, rogue? This is Thunderclan territory!" Moonstar tackled the black cat off of his apprentice. Then he heard the squeal of the cat who'd fallen. "Flamepaw, get your brother back to the camp and find out what's happened!" he ordered. Flamepaw didn't wait an instant. She grabbed Snowkit by his scruff and rushed to the Thunderclan camp, depositing the white kit by the queens' den, and then back through the brambles after the medicine cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"SHADOW!" Nate immediately jumped down from the rocks as soon as Shadow got clawed by the stomach and gets taken down by a he-miff of a Tom. With speed on his side, Nate tackles Moonstar out of Shadow and gets his claws unsheathed. "WE WARNED YOU!" He wanted to hurt the one who hurted his friend badly, but Shadow was not having him do the fight. With her stomach bleeding, she decided it was best not to do anything: "Nate...let go." "But he-!" "WHAT I'D SAY?! LET HIM GO!" Nate hisses and then reluctantly lets go. "We already brought the stupid kit to the forest, we're done with what we needed to do." She then looks around and her body starts shaking, since the cat opened her previous wounds from a fight with a dog. "Where's Brandy?" "I assume she's hiding still." Nate turns his body around to try to find Brandy, having no idea that she was trying to heal some poor cat [apprentice] who fell down the hill. "Whatever...she's probably getting some more herbs from the forest or something. She'll be fine." Shadow shakes her head in annoyance as she starts coughing. "You ok? You've been coughing for days." "I'm fine Nate, it's just a stupid illness. It'll go away quickly." She then takes a whiff of the air to find Brandy's scent. "And she went that way. I'll get her back, you just go home." With that, Shadow sprinted off....coughing again during her run to Brandy. Nate sighs and follows her, again not following her order. Shadow didn't care at this point, all her orders were now just mere suggestions for Nate. They soon arrived to where Brandy was, applying something to the cat that was laying down on the ground. Brandy's head perked up to see her two friends: "OH! Shadow, you don't look good." "You think?! *hack* Well anyways, we brought the kit back. We need to head on home." "But...But...He isn't feeling well." Shadow rolled her eyes. "Alright fine, tend to the cat and we're heading on home." She then gets down there along with Nate to check on the cat Brandy was tending to with the herbs she found. "I understand your trying to help heal someone, but their forest cats. They can deal with the damage themselves." Shadow goes off to the river to clean her wounds, and drink some water she'll think make her stop coughing.

But in the midst of Brandy's healing, They could clearly smell more cats. "Man! They keep on coming!" Nate growled as he was getting tired of this. Shadow immediately ran over to them as all three tried to run off but they were already caught when a cat caught them. "YOU THREE! STOP!" All three immediately tripped on each other and fell. Shadow groaned when she landed on her injuries. The cat that called them was a beautiful brown stripped she-cat; a tabby. "You three! You are not from Thunderclan are you?" The cat then looked at Flamepaw: "Go check on your brother and help him to camp" Brandy automatcally yelled: "DON'T! HE'S IN A STATE OF SHOCK!" Shadow covered Brandy's mouth with her paw as she did not want to stay any longer and bring tension to these cats.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw nodded curtly and ran to the gray cat on the ground. The young tom was still shivering, and his eyes were staring straight ahead of him, though he didn't seem to really be looking at anything. "Smokepaw! Smokepaw, get up. C'mon, we gotta get back to camp," Flamepaw muttered, nudging the gray apprentice's paw. He didn't respond. "C'mon, Smokepaw, get up, mouse-brain." Since he was still shivering, she started licking his fur the wrong way, trying to warm her brother up. "Herbpool, Smokepaw won't answer me!" she yowled, frightened. "Normally he'll have said something by now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!" Brandy yelled with anger. She left in a big hurry, leaving Shadow and Nate to be left alone with the clan cats. They gulped and stepped back, away from them. Shadow coughed again, laying down as it started hurting her throat badly. "When we get back, we should try to get my owners to help you." Nate promises as he hated that Shadow, whom was the tough cat and knew how to deal with situation was in pain and unwell. Brandy them comes back with Thyme which helps cats with shock. She then glares at Flamepaw wanting her to move, as she started getting closer to 'Smokepaw'. She laid down and does her procedure with the cat as she worked the thyme on the poor cat. The injured cat then stops shaking and started breathing a little easily, with its eyes closed. Knowing he was resting up, Brandy skampered to Shadow & Nate. "Sorry, just wanted to make sure." But then it was already a little too late, Shadow was already coughing like mad and her body couldn't move much as her coughing was already stiffining her body. Nate panicked right away. "Do you know what's happening?" He asks, partically nobody. "My...My mother never taught me about this type of sickness." Brandy mewed shamefully as she wasn't taught 'all' of the medicine practice. She and Nate then started helping Shadow up as they knew it was going to be a long journey home when a friend cannot even move from all that coughing. The Medicine Cat, Herbpool, stopped them. "Wait, your friend isn't doing well. She needs to be treated."

"Get... *hack* out of the way!" She hisses as she was not staying in this forest any longer than she wanted to. "You can leave once you stop coughing." Herbpool retorted back at Shadow for the rudeness the black she-cat was demonstrating. "You have greencough, and it's a nasty chest infection. And the wounds you have will make it worse. Twolegs cannot treat that and only make it worse." Nate and Brandy looked at each other, as the cat somehow had a point. "I'll explain to Moonstar when we get to camp, otherwise follow me." Herbpool then walks off, tapping Flamepaw. "I'll help you get Smokepaw back to camp. We need to get to camp as soon as possible."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar had picked himself up from the ground where the yellow and black spotted tom had knocked him and followed his trail to where the other cats were gathered. Seeing Herbpool was with them, he headed back to the camp to make sure the rest of the clan knew what had happened.

Flamepaw stepped back, bristling, as the brown she-cat approached and glared at her. But what the she-cat gave Smokepaw seemed to calm him and help him, so she didn't attack. When Herbpool tapped her shoulder with her tail, Flamepaw nodded and turned back to her brother. She nudged him to his feet and let him lean against her side, guiding him back to the camp with the medicine cat supporting his other side.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:58 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

When the three arrived at camp, they had to admit that the camp was pretty and there were a lot of cats. Well, Shadow didn't pay much attention. Her focus remained on wanting to get out of here and go home. Herbpool made sure the two followed her as they put Shadow down gently on the bed in the medicine cat's den. "Alright that's good. Now you two move out of here as I don't want Greencough spread through the camp." Herbpool urged them to get out. Nate and Brandy then left the den to sit outside, confused on what is going on and what do they do. "I...What do we do?" "I don't know, Shadow's not doing so well, so the only thing 'to' do is wait for her to get better then we can get on home." Nate petted her with his tail as the both of them awaited 'Herbpool' on her intake; how long will Shadow stay here? What do they do in the time being? Nate's eyes wandered around as he sees other cats glaring at them, as both he and Brandy were wearing collars on their necks. They then watched the 'smokepaw' entering a different den probably to rest up from Brandy's 'work' on him. Brandy mewed melancholy as she sat beside Nate: "Is...is she going to die and join Mom in Silverpelt?" Nate sighs sadly, starting to remember that terrible dream he had: "I....I don't know. I really don't know." Nate whispers softly as the sat besides each other, worrying about their friend and scared of what will become of them. Nate now waits for whoever 'Moonstar' was to talk to them or Herbpool to give her verdict on their friend.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw took Smokepaw into the apprentices' den and helped him to his bed of grass and leaves. She knew Herbpool would want to check on him later, after she'd finished with the black she-cat. Flamepaw licked Smokepaw's ears until the gray tom fell asleep, then she padded back out of the apprentices' den just in time to see her mentor approach the two strangers.

"I'd like to thank you for finding that kit," Moonstar said, padding up to the brown she-cat and the yellow- and black-spotted tom. "But I would also like to know what two kittypets are doing in Thunderclan territory, and with a rogue, no less." His voice was soft, not menacing as Flamepaw's had been before, but there was an underlying current of authority that brooked no defiance.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nate wanted to glare at this cat but Brandy prevented him from doing so. Brandy sighs: "I don't think she is a rogue, she just calls herself that because she came from a clan. Although she said the Leader did come from here. And we were here to bring the kit back, what else would we do?"

"You've gone here often to collect herbs." Nate mumbled as Brandy smacked the side of his stomach to try to keep him quiet. "I didn't collect anything here though, promise I didn't. I never went this way before." She tried to defuse a situation she feared would happen. Then Herbpool arrived and decided to talk with Moonstar. "Afternoon Moonstar." She bowed and then turned towards the two cats. "Your friend will be fine, thankfully it's a minor cough. With some medicine and rest, she will be good enough to at least walk around tomorrow." She then turned to Moonstar. "What you think these two should do for the timebeing? Should we have them go home?" Brandy then for some reason reacted: "No! We're staying!" Nate wanted to protest until that dream he had came into his head, he looked over to where that river was and realized it was the same one from his dream. "That River...." He mumbled, getting Brandy's attention. "It's the same one from my dream." Brandy then perks up. "Maybe they know?" She turned to the other cats as she decided to ask. "My mother, whom died of a strange illness told me she is joining Silverpelt. What is this silverpelt?"

Nate sighs as he soon realized Brandy was growing up, and he can't stop it. But he shakes it off his fur as he knew she will get to that point sooner or later.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"You came into the forest to collect herbs?" Moonstar asked softly. "Now why would a kittypet do that? Your twolegs do everything for you." He flicked his ears, with no great surprise, at the brown she-cat's outburst. Of course she would want to stay with her friend. Her question, however, did surprise him. "When you look into the night sky and see all those lights twinkling above, those are the spirits of cats that have passed on. That is Silverpelt, where Starclan lives."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:17 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Brandy sighs: "They...don't do everything for us. Like taking care of us when we are sick. That is why...mother taught me about herbs and where to find them which was this forest. She says they'll help so much better than...the 'Cutter'?" "The Vet Brandy...The Vet." Nate corrected her on what she meant. "And well...we're lucky that we haven't gone there to get nuetered or anything. The owners were probably hoping for kits." Brandy scowled at the thought as she did not want to do whatever the hell they wanted. Nate tries to keep a small smile, despite the fact that he would scowl like Brandy at this time. But then the words 'Starclan' came into their ears. "Starclan?" He thought of as he then glowered. "And do they give you nightmares? Cause I have been dreaming about many cats screaming like a banshee over by that river like a rapid dog is after them." Then in the midst of a cave, Shadow shouts: "OY! STOP WITH THE NIGHTMARES! I DON'T THINK A CLAN GIVES SOMEONE NIGHTMARES!" Nate twitches as he knew Shadow didn't even listen to what 'Starclan' was anyway. "Stop screaming and rest." Herbpool ordered Shadow, then turned to them: "IS she always like that?" "She always has been a stubborn cat." Nate mumbled as he started chuckling as well. Brandy looked around to see the other cats here. "This life...what's it like to live here?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers