The Hardest Word To Say Is Goodbye [PRP For Shady And I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:47 pm
Nafretiti

Amakhi gave a soft bow of greeting to Rosalie "It is a pleasure to meet you, and of course i will look after her, she is very dear to me" He watched the two of them, and gave a soft wince as all the sadness emanating from them started to effect him. He had gained control over what he sensed, but when it came to those he cared about, it was that much more difficult to block them out emotionally.

"I would be honored to gather them for your departure. It doesnt have to be a sad day, it's the day your starting a new journey, it should be a happy day." He was trying not to see it so depressed, for the sake of his sanity he had to.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 pm
"Thank you, Amakhi, she is very dear to me as well" she said smiling at him "and yes, I know it doesn't have to be a sad day but you try telling her that" she said gesturing at the sad sorry lump of a Seraph that was between them and smiled a little moe at him "and thank you for bringing them, it will be nice to see them one last time" she said nodding "and if truth be told, it is a journey I can't wait to start" she said as she looked down at Electra "nothing will be more heart breaking then leaving you, Sunny, I love you so much! But I need to do this now, I need to start the final journey to where my family are waiting for me, I need to rest, I have been here too long" she said as she laid down next to her best friend and nuzzled her.

Ele took a deep breath and nuzzled her back "alright, alright, I get it! I am just being selfish and you are just going to gang up on me till I do it but lets just put it on record that I don't like it!" She said as she sombrely smiled at Rosa "how long till you can solidify yourself again after this time?" She asked curiously.

"Three days, I wish to be properly recharged so I can show myself to your family, so in three days I wish to take you two and the others to where I wish to be sent, that is, if you don't mind waiting" she asked as she looked between them and then laid her eyes on the female "that means, three days of having me all to yourself, will you be alright with that?" She asked the Seraph who had looked at her and nodded

"Yes, I understand, don't want to understand but I do" she said as she looked at Amakhi. "I hate you but thank you" she said as she got up and walked over to him and nuzzled him "I will be alright, I hate what is happening but I will be" she said as she looked at Rosa "Rosa, please, stay with us untill the morning of he fourth day? You know you will always have a home with us for the remaining of your time here."

"I have one request, can I please stay with you instead? I love your mother and father but it is you who whos friendship and trust I gained, please can I be your room mate just for the last three days?"

Electra smiled and nodded as a tear fell down her cheek "if the situation was different I would have asked you to move in regardless, so yes, I would love for you to stay" she said as she looked at Amakhi "you know, you can always stay with us if you wish, i already have a ghost living there, I don't mind if you joined us" she said smiling at him, a playful glint in her eyes, she was joking mostly but still, having her two best friends under the same roof as her would be fun.

Miss Mooo

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash