Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Godparents Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am
Sagebomb
"A godparent, in many denominations of Christianity, is someone who sponsors a child's baptism. Today, the word godparent might not have explicitly religious overtones. The modern view of a godparent tends to be an individual chosen by the parents to take an interest in the child's upbringing and personal developmen"

I asked mum, and she said she never did because we were never baptised.

I asked her about it in the sense of here it is also acepted as the legal person who will take over the kids affairs in unfortunate events.

She said no, she told me who it probally would have been if she did. And they are okay people. One of them I dont think could handle having kids...the other couldnt, though with help had thier first child just recently.

I'm Catholic originally (saying this because i really don't place myself under a religion. I'm open to all views. I put together whatever makes sense to me). And I gained my godparents when I was baptized.
I don't know if I'm bringing my children up in religion. But if I do I'd make them catholic because that's what I know.
I know my first choice for godparents would be my sister and her fiance. And if I have a second one it'll be my brother and my cousin. After that I don't know who I'd choose.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'm Catholic originally (saying this because i really don't place myself under a religion. I'm open to all views. I put together whatever makes sense to me). And I gained my godparents when I was baptized.
I don't know if I'm bringing my children up in religion. But if I do I'd make them catholic because that's what I know.
I know my first choice for godparents would be my sister and her fiance. And if I have a second one it'll be my brother and my cousin. After that I don't know who I'd choose.

I plan to do similar to what my parents do...encourage my kids to try out all religious (non-cult) groups and build thier own ideas over time.

And I dont know it will depend on where I am when I have kids, since it may not be my country of birth.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash