Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▐▐ NAME>> Bloodlust
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Sour fruit
xWarden

▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Bloodlust is not a clean or a tidy kimeti, with short grubby fur and wild eyes which seem to look through rather than at those he addresses. His voice is smooth and charming and he moves in a way more feline than most of his peers. Physically he is rather slight, narrow in the shoulders with a long slender muzzle.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Bloodlust's sanity is up for debate, despite his supportive and pleasant family life, as the buck grew he more and more seemed predisposed to strange actions and occasionally violent responses to others. In the end he ended up striking out on his own and frankly most were better off without him. He is smug, rude and seems to show little concern for those he irritates. His eaglehound is his only stalwart companion, as unstable as her master.

[x]<

<

Description of the roleplay goes here. However long it might well be. [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<>
Your bloods gone bad
I knew it would
The devil killed
And yet your back for good

So death is coming
To purge this town
I know your name
And I'm gonna hunt you down

You can run
You can hide
You can pray
But I'm gonna cut you down

- Hunt you Down - The Hit House feat. Ruby Friedman -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Murder
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Murder is a slinking scavenger of a creature, always out to see what she can steal from others and bring back to share with her master, her devotion to him is absolute and she is snappish and snarly to anyone who tries to address her. With Bloodlust she is affectionate, cuddly and never responds to his bouts of ill temper with anything other than tolerance.

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Totoma
▐▐ SPECIES>>Totoma
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> All Will Be One x Tyranny
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Nameless and lonely, she does not know what she wants from her life or where she is going, she did not know her father and barely had time with her mother. Solitary and without peers as she wanders the world, she had no one to give her her name and no great victories to speak of. Physically she is lean and wiry, testament to the tough and equally lean life she leads. Her blood coloured fur is often tatty and matted with little time to stop and groom on her daily wanderings. She can walk very, very far in a day, and often does, her body reflects this.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Almost no one gets to encounter the personality of this Totoma, she is quiet and shy, avoiding others to avoid getting hurt, rendered anxious by even the thought of it. She often watches other from secret places but will almost never dare to approach. Internally she has a rich and varied world, appreciating nature and the world around her and forever in pursuit of the indefinable treasure she feels will finally give her her name.

[x]<

<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<>
Another promise, another scene,
Another package lie to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

- Uprising - Muse -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> N/A

▐▐ NAMING STORY>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:39 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Crackling Brush
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kio
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Rupture x Half Waking
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> With a wild mane and a short temper, Crackling is not a very friendly kio to look at. He has a certain feral look to him which is markedly contrasted with his fairy sire. He is long in the limbs and has a long scar on his hock which he refuses to discuss.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Practical and irritable in equal amounts, Crackling thinks that everything to do with the fairy tribe is stupid and frivolous. He resents promiscuity or casual relations and is staunchly reserved in his attitudes. He resents Waking and refuses to acknowledge the kio as a relation. He feels put upon by a great deal of life.

[x]<

<

<>

I feel so extraordinary
Something's got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty
The chances are we've gone too far
You took my time and you took my money
Now I fear you've left me standing
In a world that's so demanding
- True Faith -New Order -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING STORY>>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Magnificent
▐▐ SPECIES>>Toto
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Live and let Die x Stay Awake
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Plain of fur Magnificent makes up for what he lacks in fur in the sheer and gleaming shine of his armour which seems to shift and change as he moves. He is handsome for a Totoma and knows it, with a rakish and playful smile he will share with any inclined kin regardless of gender or subspecies.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Magnificent takes being headstrong to a new level, convinced he is the singular most beautiful creature in existence he will not let anyone else forget it. Often flirty, less often successful, he is undaunted by the eye rolling and rebuttals of others. If nothing else, this ram is an unbreachable wall of confidence. He is a great lover of colour and is known to hoard anything with a bright or striking shade in a small treasure trove which he maintains.

[x]<

<

<>

Hey, brother, what you thinking?
That good ol' sound is ringing
They don't know what they're missing
(They call it lonely digging)
Let's end your time to lay low
Your knees a-bending, so
It's time to get up and let go
- Lone Digger- Caravan Palace -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING STORY>>

This rambunctious young buck was practically born fighting, but what he became notorious for over his youth was his penchant for almost inordinately grand inclinations. In the stark practicality of totoma society, there was always something a little grand about him and over the top. In many ways he seemed to combine the stern determination of his sire with the love of colour his dam had always possessed. Born naturally dark furred he made up for what he lacked as he grew to adulthood, quickly becoming known for his brilliantly colourful armour and boisterous, confident attitude.

His first excursion into the world was with a band of scouts trailing the perimeter, a scuffle duly ensued with a rival band of totoma.

The rainbow buck charged in with his fellows and whether it was natural skill, absolute luck or some uncanny combination of both, the more experienced assailants, known to the clan as trouble with a capital T were sent packing.

After that they dubbed him Magnificent with just a smidge of gentle mockery.

He took on the title proudly with the intent to remove all doubt.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Stay Together
▐▐ SPECIES>>Toto
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> Live and let Die x Stay Awake
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Identical to her twin short of in some subtle marking differences, Stay is unremarkable in appearance otherwise with a long fluffy tail and thick wool as her primary distinguishing features.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Calm and reliable Stay is hardly seen without her twin. She is not adventurous, instead preferring that creatures take care of themselves and one another. Still, trying adventures seem to find her on their own and she is often pressed into service to rescue lost lambs or to bring down an over ambitious climber. She will give stern lectures to anyone who does not pay the relevant attention to safety and is unafraid to butt heads with even the most wild and unruly buck.

[x]<

<

<>

If you were the ocean I was the sun
If the day made me heavy and gravity won
If I was the red and you were the blue
I could just fade into you

If you were the window if I was the rain
I'd pour myself out and wash off the pain
I'd fall like the tears so your light could shine through
Then I'd just fade into you
- Fade Into You - Clare Bowen -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING STORY>>

A rockslide trapped a scouting party in an uncharted cave, with no light and the way back blocked. It was the youngest members who were able to remain calm and keep their heads together. They decided to follow the smell of fresh air to find another opening.

The male Totoma took the head of the group, to feel for pitfalls and clear a safe path for those that followed.

The female Totoma took the flank, making sure nobody fell behind or got scattered in the pitch black.

They got out of the cave without losing a Totoma. Their reliance and trust in each other was what had kept them so calm.

Their words of encouragement in the dark earned the twins their Names.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Moonlight Over Water
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kio
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> None
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Long lean and almost elven in proportions with long elegant horns, Moonlight is often remarked closer to an Acha than a Kio. She always seems slightly forlorn, as if searching for something or someone she has no hope of finding.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Quiet and mysterious, this mute mare has not a single word for anyone, moving almost exclusively at night and sleeping through the day. Her companion is her cheetah, the only creature able to keep up with her long strides. He serves as her interpreter on the rare occasions she communicates with others.

[x]<

<

<>
This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

- Skyfall - Adele -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Skyfall
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Skyfall is loyal to his mistress but does not speak much unless interpreting her words. He is old and grey whiskered but can still run with the best of them.

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:54 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Break
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> Bones-Underwater x Kickback
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Very thin and very frail, everything about this kimeti looks like it is on the brink of shattering or fading away. She has very deeply set red eyes and likely has some manner of parasite infestation sapping her strength. She does not seem healthy.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Despite her physical frailty, Break is always on the edge of a temper tantrum. Something of a zealot she is not afraid to lecture others if she disagrees with their opinions and is often excessively sharp with her words.

[x]<

<

<>

I cannot take this anymore
Saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
You'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

- One Step Closer - Linkin Park -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 am
▐▐ NAME>> Snarl
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Bones-Underwater x Kickback
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> With a set of broken horns and a grim demeanour, Snarl is covered from head to toe in scars. He looks ragged and rough and seems to have fallen upon hard times. He is often spotted around his worm-infested sister. Neither seem friendly and most do not linger long enough to get a much closer look at the buck.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Snarl has a personality befitting his name, crotchety and ill-tempered he feels that the world was excessively kind to everyone else who isn't him and thinks that equally that the rest of the world does not deserve the pleasant things it has. He revels in the ill-fortune of others and fixates upon it to the degree that he often loses sight of the good things in his own life.

[x]<

<

<>

I've been exiled, persucuted
Left alone with no defense
When I think of what that brute did
I get a little tense

But I dream a dream so pretty
That I don't feel so depressed
'Cause it soothes my inner kitty
And it helps me get some rest

- My Lullaby - The Lion King -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:50 am
▐▐ NAME>> Road More Travelled
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Evening Hush x Grave Vigilance
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Road is a traveller, often found in the rich and leafy parts of the swamp where the roots are dense and the paths are hard, he enjoys finding places where no other kin has traversed and this is marked on his physical stature, lean and conditioned. However, he does walk with a slight limp from an old healed fracture in one leg and bears a few scrapes and scars from times when he was a little too ambitious.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Fond of his twin and eloquent of tongue, Road likes to tell tales of his travels and the strange things he has seen. To more lively kin he can come across as rather stately and dry but to those with an ear for stories he has much of use to tell and often has good ideas for places other kin can explore on their own adventures.

[x]<

<

<>

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

- Road Less Travelled - Morgan Scott Peck -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None
[x]

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:54 am
▐▐ NAME>> Moving On
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> -
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Supple and attractive, Moving On knows she was born with more than the average degree of beauty, exuding an almost unearthly daintiness in her movements and with bright and wide blue eyes. She is not frail or overly thin, her body healthy and plush, the very picture of well-fed contentment and health. The flowers in her fur are always fresh and seasonal and even when heavy with eggs she loses none of her spring, grave and very innate sass.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> If there is something Moving has in spades it is attitude, raised with an adoptive father who was more than a little bit of a handful himself, she quickly learned how to handle herself, much smarter than the kin who raised her and using this to maximum advantage. She is not afraid to pick a scuffle with a much larger kin than herself and even if she doesn't win can still leave a few lingering bruises that will make them think twice about crossing her again. She very much enjoys motherhood, even if she is not actually a very good or maternal parent and aims to have a whole brood of children in time.

[x]<

<

<>

Isn't a lovely night
And so alive
With fireflies
Providing us their holy light

And here we made a bed of boughs
And thistle down
That we had found
To lay upon the dewey ground
- Isn't It A Lovely Night? - The Decemberists -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

<

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:15 am
▐▐ NAME>> Unnameable
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>>
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Un is an almost furless white creature with strange meaty markings. He is small and slender with a strange twisting tentacle for a tail. When he speaks it is polite and calm without inflection or expression.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> It would be cruel but possibly accurate to say that Un has no personality to speak of, strange and logical he does not demonstrate a broad emotional range and is impossible to elicit empathy from.

[x]<

<

<>

-
- - -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None
[x]

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:25 am
▐▐ NAME>> Blood on the Snow
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> None
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Soft and plush of body, it is obvious Blood is not an athletic kin and with no intention of being one. He is middle aged for a kimeti and has strong stocky hooves, his beard is on the long side and one of his horns is slightly crooked to the other.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Despite his bloody appearance and name, Blood is not a cruel or vicious kin. In fact he is slow and thoughtful, dedicated to understanding the world around him and being good and reasonable to those within it. He speaks with a clarity of enunciation and without hurry or rudeness, always quick to smile. Despite his studious nature, he does not look down upon those without knowledge and instead takes great satisfaction in teaching them what he knows and learning what they also in turn have to teach him. His familiar is his eyes and ears for things he cannot retrieve and Fever Dream brings him new and interesting samples from far beyond the reach of hooves and legs.

[x]<

<

<>

Deep within each heart
There lies a magic spark
That lights the fire of our imagination
And since the dawn of man
The strength of just “I can”
Has brought together people of all nations
- Power of the dream - Celine Dion -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Fever Dream
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Nam ac risus erat. In feugiat at risus a condimentum. Nam est nulla, commodo ac purus id, egestas rutrum magna. Curabitur lobortis tortor eu nisl lacinia rhoncus. Vestibulum tortor orci, fringilla at turpis ut, facilisis bibendum orci. Etiam ut aliquet nibh. Duis malesuada hendrerit risus, non iaculis diam laoreet a. Fusce quis elementum magna, nec feugiat tellus. Sed id sagittis mauris.

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:31 am
▐▐ NAME>> Speaking Jellyfish
▐▐ SPECIES>>Zikwa
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>>
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> With strongly luminescent fur it is difficult to miss Speaking Jellyfish, which is usually to the misfortune of anyone who gets roped into listening to her speak.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> A storyteller at heart, Speaking Jellyfish likes to have a captive audience. The only problem is that her stories are always a word salad without direction or plot. Some kin listen just out of sheer confusions at what she is even speaking about while others beat a hasty retreat. The only story she tells with any semblance of rhyme or reason is the story which is tied to her namesake about the jellyfish which spoke to her in her dreams and told her to seek out a "great water" where she would find some of the answers she seeks in her life. She rarely gets angry and even in the face of open derision continues to tell her slightly mad stories to all and sundry.

[x]<

<

<>

All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
- The Story - Brandi Carlile -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:28 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Gallant
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> -
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Beautiful and lithe, there is an inner fire about Gallant which seems to shine through in everything she does. Her fur glows like rippling wheat in sunlight, shining and pristine and she oozes vigour. There is something masculine about her stride, about the way she moves and behaves, sure footed and unafraid, as if she would be more than willing to headbutt life in the face at a word. She is all smirk and smiles like the world is a joke the punchline of which only she understands. Even in her low moments when she doubts herself, there is a hint of banked embers and the fire is merely calmed, not gone.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Strong willed is an understatement, the level of determination this doe possesses is almost uncanny and her ability to achieve what she sets out to do is usually assured. Despite this, she does not trust many individuals and keeps them at a distance, intolerant of insincerity and falsity in others.

[x]<

<

<>

Out there in the spotlight you're a million miles away
Every ounce of energy you try to give away
As the sweat pours out your body, like the music that you play

Later in the evening, as you lie awake in bed
With the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head
You smoke the days last cigarette, rememberin' what she said
What she said

Here I am, on the road again
There I am, up on the stage
Here I go, playin' star again
There I go, turn the page

- Turn the Page - Metallica-

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:35 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Crystal Maze
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kio
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> -
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Dazzling in appearance, crystal finds their striking fur a little embarrassing if she's honest, it stands out very loudly and makes it very difficult for her to do what she enjoys most unharassed. That thing is adventuring, and she is built for it, athletic and keen.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> More than a little bit over-enthusiastic, Crystal can get loud and pushy when she feels like something exciting is to be found, she can't help it really, she just wants to see new things a lot! She absolutely loves shiny things.

[x]<

<

<>

It's cold outside
Theres no kind of atmosphere
I'm all alone, more or less
Let me fly far away from here
Fun Fun Fun, in the Sun Sun Sun
I want to lie, Shipwrecked in-comatose
Drinking fresh mango juice
Gold fish shoals
Nibbling at my toes

Fun Fun Fun in the Sun Sun Sun
Fun Fun Fun in the Sun Sun Sun