Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Spring Break! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vacations!
  Leaving my house for more than a day is like uprooting an acient tree: it takes preperation, hard work, and usually ends up killing what you were trying to move.
  I don't mind adventure, but I like to stay skeptical when I end up doing something unfamiliar.
  I love surprises, and if it does suck, I'll just have fun complaining about how bad everything is.
View Results

iviary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:38 pm
I'm pretty irked. I've got to do quite a bit of calculus homework over the break, while more than half of the break will be spent on my orchestra trip, during which I do not plan to do any homework. It's also the latter half, so I'll have to do my homework early in the week. Yech!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:35 pm
Seems like we have a lot of musicians. ninja

I can play "Hikari" by Hikaru Utada on the piano with my right hand. talk2hand

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Zambimaru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:23 pm
I wont get to do anything fun during spring break cus I have to go to lacrosse practice every day stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:48 pm
Spring Break...doesn't come for me till the middle of April.

My plans include my new job...and nothing else. Hmm...too bad. I don't get to sleep in for 7 days straight.

Sanguvixen

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:17 pm
Well, this concludes my Spring Break. All I accomplished was a lot of drinking and bowling. No, I did not get laid, no, I didn't get to go to any big parties or go to Chicago, and no, I didn't get in a lot of exercize or even study at all. In total: I accomplished nothing this break. But don't let me hold you back. You must succeed where I have failed. You must!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:50 pm
My plans involve buying new hardware for my computer, getting some errands done, and some relaxation. A game I've been waiting for, for years is coming out next weekend...can't wait. Let's all watch my grades plummet into oblivion!  

Amphex

Amphex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:52 pm
Dathu
Well, this concludes my Spring Break. All I accomplished was a lot of drinking and bowling. No, I did not get laid, no, I didn't get to go to any big parties or go to Chicago, and no, I didn't get in a lot of exercize or even study at all. In total: I accomplished nothing this break. But don't let me hold you back. You must succeed where I have failed. You must!

Accomplishing nothing, eh? Isn't that all there is to accomplish on Spring Break? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:09 am
Dathu

I'll accomplish um... having a good spot in the pit for Nine Inch Nails. xD
But other than that I literally will accomplish getting work done, very unfortunately. I wish I was not an art major right now. Oh well. ^^  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm
PickleBoy
Wah! Spring break... lessee... I'm gunna... go... to Georgia. gonk Part of me is all: "Yay! Out of state!" And part of me is all: "Dah-mit! I'm gonna have to go to church!" So... yeah... And then the rest of my spring break will be ... sitting around doing jack crack and writing stories. w00t for stories!

I live in Georgia, so, I can say, informatively, it is the ARMPIT of the UNIVERSE! Church attendance is pretty much mandated--not going is like skipping school. (Guess that makes me a truant.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:05 pm
Just for you dathu, a crowd surfer landed on my neck n i can barely type but i can't sleep either. Yay
And I almost threw up and I almost got dragged into a mosh pit and... got to elbow a bunch of people so I could stay standing.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:09 pm
c a u s t i c
Just for you dathu, a crowd surfer landed on my neck n i can barely type but i can't sleep either. Yay
And I almost threw up and I almost got dragged into a mosh pit and... got to elbow a bunch of people so I could stay standing.

Hellz yeah! Sounds like your break is going great!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:11 pm
It was a very awesome show. There's gonna be shows at VA beach and DC this summer xD I might have to get seats for one of em if a certain friend of mine goes >.< She doesn't wanna get in the pit. But I will try to convince her that it is safe.
Not that I would lie or anything. I'll just recommend she not go anywhere near Trent nor appear like she is heading in his general direction.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:50 am
c a u s t i c
It was a very awesome show. There's gonna be shows at VA beach and DC this summer xD I might have to get seats for one of em if a certain friend of mine goes >.< She doesn't wanna get in the pit. But I will try to convince her that it is safe.
Not that I would lie or anything. I'll just recommend she not go anywhere near Trent nor appear like she is heading in his general direction.

VA? In my neck of the woods I see.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:18 am
Sanguvixen
c a u s t i c

And the show I was at over spring break was in Richmond. I live round there :0  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:06 am
c a u s t i c
Sanguvixen
c a u s t i c

And the show I was at over spring break was in Richmond. I live round there :0

Wait a minute...you live in VA?

Ever been around Norfolk?

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items