Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Questing 1x1 rps Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hi there! I'm AngelusVindemia, but please feel free to call me Angel. I've been really itching to be in 1x1's lately, so I figured why not make a nice little add and see if anyone will have me? I am really only open to doing girlxboy pairings right now, and I really wold prefer to play the female, though I can play male, just not as well, but I do like girlxgirl pairings as well, and I've never done a guyxguy before so. Oh! And I crave literacy, but I won't demand it, I like people who can post as often as possible, and I don't know if I want pm 1x1's or not, because I love the forums. On to what I like.

Arranged Marriage(Supernatural x Human)
            Human Girl x Vampire Boy(Vampire boarding school)
            Forced to live together to get along

I... love you right now! I've been having the same cravings as these three right here! So, I would love to do any of them. ^-^ Though, I would request to be the girl because I absolutely can't play male. >.< I'm a failure when it comes to that. ^^;

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:56 pm
Random Lullaby
-AngelusVindemia-

Hi there! I'm AngelusVindemia, but please feel free to call me Angel. I've been really itching to be in 1x1's lately, so I figured why not make a nice little add and see if anyone will have me? I am really only open to doing girlxboy pairings right now, and I really wold prefer to play the female, though I can play male, just not as well, but I do like girlxgirl pairings as well, and I've never done a guyxguy before so. Oh! And I crave literacy, but I won't demand it, I like people who can post as often as possible, and I don't know if I want pm 1x1's or not, because I love the forums. On to what I like.

I... love you right now! I've been having the same cravings as these three right here! So, I would love to do any of them. ^-^ Though, I would request to be the girl because I absolutely can't play male. >.< I'm a failure when it comes to that. ^^;

Wellll, I am absolutely rusty at my male skills, but I know how it is to crave! So I'd love to play the male!(:  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:00 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
Random Lullaby
-AngelusVindemia-

Wellll, I am absolutely rusty at my male skills, but I know how it is to crave! So I'd love to play the male!(:

Yay!: ) So, out of those 3 do you have a absolute preference over the other 2?  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:05 pm
Random Lullaby
-AngelusVindemia-
Random Lullaby
-AngelusVindemia-

Hmmmm, I really dunno. I kinda love them all. It's totally up to you!(:  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
Random Lullaby
-AngelusVindemia-
Random Lullaby
-AngelusVindemia-

Hmmmm, I really dunno. I kinda love them all. It's totally up to you!(:

Hmm... I've done the last one before with a Fruits Basket Cat x Rat deal. But I've always wanted to try an arranged marriage 1x1! So, let's do that biggrin ! You can chose the one you want to play. C: And do you want me or you to make the forum?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:47 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:25 pm
Angelus Vindemia

Are you still searching to do some 1x1 role plays?
I've been dying to start some stuff up.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces