Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Silly Ally's and KillaHill- Bounty & Neko (private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 am
She was so tired she let him pick her up. But she was so taken aback from this strange man she didn't know how to respond. Tsuri's ears were slightly back and her eyes were busy avoiding his. She nodded half heartedly. She wanted to wiggle free and run but yet she wanted to thank him. Her mouth opened just a sliver like she was trying to sum up the words to say, but at that moment a little trail of blood streamed into her opened lips. A but confused she wiped the little trail away. Then realizing she had busted her head open she rubbed her arm over the blood. It streaked across get face but she didn't care. Tsuri was just too tired. She had been on the run,.hiding and running and hiding and running. It was exhaustive. As a last effort to thank him she grabbed onto his shirt with one weak hand. Her eyes were shut and her body limp. Her mouth moved to say something but only a sigh came out. She was out cold in a matter of minutes

Killahill217

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex turned his head to her noticing her remove the little trail. "Don't worry, I'll patch that up in no time." He spoke softly to her not wanting to startle her, knowing her best option was to rest but whether it was too weird for her or not he didn't know, looking back up to the forest he started to jog them towards Ghost, he stopped feeling her grab his shirt and turned to her, he was surprised she still had the strength to move and after she was out cold he ran to Ghost and set her down on the floor making a nice area knocking down a tree and cutting logs to sit on lying one down and leaning her on it sitting up, using the rest of it to create a fire around them and ghost was lying on the floor beside the fire. He first tended to Tsuri closing up her cut with some bandages over her eyes and then started to help Ghost however he could. "We need to get back home soon, but I can't carry both of them... I'll have to wait until ghost has enough strength to walk and carry The girl back." He was mumbling to himself and sat on the tree stump he left waiting for the two to wake up.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 pm
(I'm just gonna skip till morning)

Tsuri moaned a bit. "oh God.." She mumbled miserably. Her head was killing her. She tried to sit up but her shoulder hurt as well from colliding with Alex. Tsuri went to rub her eye but found something in the way. Panicking for a moment she fumbled for the edge to tear it off. Finally she found the end of the wrap. She unraveled the cloth from her head. Tsuri shook out her hair and ears and looked around for a moment. It was just barely light enough to see. The air was still crsip and the dew was still on the ground. A small rat had crawled up onto her leg. At first she was going to kill it, but she almost admired the little guys guts. She patted its head with her finger. Then she remembered how she got here. She turn to look at Alex suddenly, scaring off her rodent friend.

Killahill217

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex looked to her as she woke up, still sat there on the tree stump. He's been nearly staring at her for hours now as she slept and waved to her slightly when she shot up. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" He asked standing up and walking towards her. Kneeling when he was near her and looking on her head, Ghost running over to both of them and barking happily at both of them, noticing the rat he growled loudly and started to chase it off.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 pm
Her eyes gave away her look of confusion. But she couldn't give herself away again and looked down, darting them from Alex and the dog. Tsuri clenched her fists, opening closing and opening them again. They were tight and made her grimace slightly as she warmed them up. Laying so innocently between her legs was the leather leash attatched to her the collar. The bastardly thing. Tsuri's fingers traced the edge of it, her eyes displaying a melancholy thought far from this time. Even with this look she smiled just so slightly. Bitterly. But still a smile painted on her small face.

Killahill217

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex looked to her smiling and pressed the back of his hand on her forehead. "Does it hurt, I done what I could but I didn't have much with me to do anything." He spoke to her looking between her forehead and her eyes. It looked a lot better then he thought it was and pulled away from her slightly and looked to her leash. "I can take this off you if you'd prefer it off?" He offered grabbing the end of the leash and smiling to her 'She doesn't deserve that man as a master, i wonder if I could help her change her master' He was thinking and looked her up and down, checking for any immediate damage he could see. She was very attractive to him and even as he was focused on helping her he couldn't help but blush slightly.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:04 am
(sorry I've been really sick these past few days XP)

Tsuri paused. She tried to make it look like she couldn't see him looking her up and down. 'probably just checking to see if I'm too damaged to bring back for the full price he was offered.' She thought. But she had felt a gaze similar to this. From her master. Though this was different. It wasn't a greedy ville look like his, it was.. Well wasn't what she expected. Feeling his eyes over her she almost missed that he had said that. 'he doesn't know?..' She thought. "well I uh.. It'll take some preparation.. He had a very powerful magical man curse it.. But if you want.." She said trying to sound nonchalant, looking at the leash in his hand. 'this is great, he'll free me and I can kill him and.. Can I really kill him..'she thought. 'he's been so nice.. But I could be free.. I could go home..' She wrestled with her thoughts trying to avoid Alex's eyes.

Killahill217

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:43 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex nodded and sat beside her grabbing the end of the leash. "You'll have to wear it on the way home though... I'm sorry about it but we'd draw too much attention otherwise." He wrapped it round his hand making sure it was loose enough for her to walk freely. He stroked her head and smiled warmly to her. "You feel any pain anywhere?" He asked her just wanting to make sure.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 am
Tsuri avoided his eyes the best she could. Untill his hand touched her head. She closed her eyes and moved her head into his hand. Very quietly she began to pur. Her tail twitched from side to side. When she realized what she was doing she moved the other direction and tried to play it off with rubbing the back of her neck. Her face was a little red and she was embarresed. "No, I'll be fine.." She said.

Killahill217

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex chuckled to her purring and smiled knowing she enjoyed it but when she moved away from him he stood up and nodded to her. "Then's let get a move on, the longer we're out here the colder you'll be... I live in the city so take this to cover your face." He took off his cloak and handed it to her. "I'm not like your old master, I'm happy to help with whatever I can ok?" He asked and whistled Ghost walking to them and sitting down beside Alex.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 pm
She took the cloak without looking at him and swung it around her shoulders. Tsuri pulled the hood up over her ears and face. It was a bit big for her but would work all the same. She peered up at him the best she could from under the hood, making her look more like a small child trying on their parents clothes.

Killahill217

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex looked to her and laughed a little, before sighing and moving closer to her. "That's a little big for you, I'll get one for you in the city sometime." He spoke to her softly to make her feel more at ease around him, he realized that at some point he would have to choose to help her run or take her back and face the consequences but for now he'd make her feel like family to him. Ghost barked to her happily and started to walk to the city leading the way.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 pm
Tsuri blushed furiously when he laughed at her, then even more so when he got close to her. It was good the cloak covered her face. As they started off she ripped off the hood that was blocking her view. She sniffed a couple times and kept moving her ears back behind her in different angles. She carefully turned behind to sneak a look. Tsuri reached for Alex's sleeve and pulled it gently. "I.. I smell someone behind us.. about a quarter mile off to the SouthEast..." She whispered. "It may be more than one.. more like 3 or 4... They came from somewhere damp or humid, their clothes smell like mildew."

Killahill217

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:19 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex turned to her and nodded. "We should hurry... I don't have anyone who knows what i do around here other then contractors." He replied. He looked to Ghost and Ghost barked confirming it. "Come on Tsuri... I don't want them to notice us." He started to speed up his walking holding her hand as he walked. 'I may have to pick her up... I hope there not after her' He thought and sighed softly.  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm
She practically had to jog to keep up with his strides. Tsuri could hear them picking up pace. But not so much that the party would catch up with them. They were matching Alex and Tsuri's pace. 'Not chasing.. but watching..' she thought. "We aren't being chased, they're staying a constant distance from us." She said, trying her best to keep up with him. "We can't continue to where we're going, this group is trying to follow us. Our best chance is to set a trap.." She said, watching the dog. "We could use your dog to our advanged."

Killahill217

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces