Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Best art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

achromatic grey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:03 pm
as most people said godchild, simply because it shows her most recent, most developed art is my favorite.

but you can't ignore the beauty and work that went into AS.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:02 am
I don't know..., I haven't seen all her mangas so it's hard to say, but what I've seen; Angel Sanctuary. xd  

[Lagrashu]

katakito

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:46 am
i want to see a manga that is called menie liebe (dont know if is written well) and my favorite is count cain and gravel kingdom and i want to read more angel sanctuary  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Jainith
i want to see a manga that is called menie liebe (dont know if is written well) and my favorite is count cain and gravel kingdom and i want to read more angel sanctuary

'Meine Liebe' (I think) is a game and a manga. Kaori Yuki did the character designs for the game. However, I believe tha manga is not drawn by Yuki-sensei because it is a manga based on Yuki's character designs (and likely her other works to some extent)

However, there are some images that Yuki-san drew either as designs or as promotional for the game.

I think I am pretty much right.

Though, I'd love to know if I am wrong because this infomation is partly speculation.  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:38 pm
haiiroko
as most people said godchild, simply because it shows her most recent, most developed art is my favorite.

but you can't ignore the beauty and work that went into AS.

heart

As I started with the early God Child manga, I have grown a fondness for that style. Although, obviously, I could never put that over Yuki-san's newer work. It's too beautifull and some of her 'old style' can be seen. Her work shows somthing rare and facinating; the transition from one style to another... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:48 am
hi ppl...im new on this ...so i dont really no what to do or say..lol neutral  

Jewells

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:07 pm
Jewells
hi ppl...im new on this ...so i dont really no what to do or say..lol neutral

Say anything you'd like really, as long as it isn't flamey, rude, or spammish ^_^;
What do you like about Kaori-sensei's artwork? Or what don't you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:31 pm
Though I've been reading more and more of Kaori Yuki's work as I've grown as a major fan, I always come back to Angel Sanctuary as a favorite, simply because it was the first. It wasn't just my first introduction to her art style, it was my first manga ever... and I'm kind of attached to that series as a result. So, though there may be some that show a more matured artistic ability, I still like the beautiful art is AS the best. smile  

YGOPaladin

Rafael the Wind Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:47 am
i think yuki sensei's best artwork was at the end of Angel SAnctuary, by that time she had already developed her style far enough to make her drawings great, there is a great difference from the beginning to the end of AS...art wise  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:06 am
I think its Angel Sanctuary, its art is just breath taking.  

PrincessRyoko

Rafael the Wind Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:45 pm
^__^ AS angelic art, devilish story  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:50 pm
godchild's art is really nice and clean, but so is angel sanctuary
all of her manga is good though  

blackelement09

PRINCE-BELIAL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:03 am
Kaine and Boys Next Door.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild