Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 pm
She frowned, not liking the fact that the woman was very obviously laughing at her. "I'm aware of the dangers," she shrugged, though a voice in the back of her mind reminded her she actually knew very little. "Though I seem to be finding out more and more these days..."

When asked about her motives, she looked away for a few moments, then back. "Hoping so. I've never tried anything like this before, but we'll just see. Like I said, things were just heavy, and I need to expand my horizons."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm
Ray highly doubted that, but she didn't comment further. still wearing her smile, she tilted her head in interest. "oh? how so?"

"Expanding ones horizons is always a good idea yes." She nodded in agreement, but lifted a finger. "you'll find its addicting though."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 pm
She shook her head, still frowning. "People just keep talking about Team Rocket. I mean, they weren't a threat back home, so... It's just strange to hear so much about them here."

"Addicting?" she asked, tipping her head a little. "How so?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 pm
"And where was your home?" She asked, "You said Sinnoh right?" Ray pointed out, leaning back on her heels a bit. "Well of course you don't have a lot of Rocket threat there, there you've got Team Galactic to worry about... Though-" She paused with an after thought. "From what I've heard, they haven't been that big of a problem for a while."
Ray arched an eyebrow, before widening her eyes with a grin and leaning forward "Ohhhh well aren't you a lucky girly then!"

Safe and sound for the most part, Good for her.

"Well really, you open up a whole new world and suddenly you realize that it just keeps going! how do you not become addicted to that?"  

League Trainer Rosie

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:20 pm
Dove shivered, and pulled her coat around herself and Lovey a little tighter, unsure of the woman's observation. Was she being made fun of? In any case, she nodded. "Yes, I've been very lucky." she said simply, shrugging a little. "I've heard luck doesn't get you far though, without a bit of work."

She did laugh, though, at the woman's speculation on adventure. "Well, I guess I'll find out soon, then, huh? I have always liked traveling, but I guess I've never really had the opportunity to discover new things on my own. It's weird."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:46 pm
"You would be surprised how helpful luck can be." Ray shrugged, "Its the situations you have no control over, and the determination of your luck that gets you though safely to victory, or to failure, and your loss."
She grinned "Aaaand you're half right, work will make sure that the situations where you have no control are lessened. But its not a bit of work that will help you, its a whoooole lot of work that will."

"Yeah, well enjoy it." Ray added with a wink.  

League Trainer Rosie

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:19 pm
She nodded, smiling a bit more. "I'll definitely keep that in mind," she told her, stepping closer toward the door of the shop. "For now, though, I think I'm going to go discover the indoor world." she added, blushing. Lovey trembled in her coat, tucking her nose down and blinking at the silver haired woman as the trainer made her way closer to the door.

"It was nice to meet you, Ray!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces