Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Valentine's Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine's Day
  I LOVE YOU ALL MUWAHAHAH (nohomo)
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm
Ginhi~kun
xD Well obviously that sounds a lot better (love, marriage, etc). Who says you won't fall in love with my friends? >_>

Anecdote - I have my own health insurance. It's state, so it's pretty awesome. My best friend recently went to get some dental work after like 12 years of not going to the dentist (only had a couple of cavities, btw). However, since she's no longer a full time student (cause she graduated) she's not covered on her parents dental insurance anymore. And she found out that her wisdom teeth are gonna need to get pulled. Solution? Marry her so she can reap my dental benefits cool

0_o did you just say you are getting married to one of your female friends. Awesome.

Dunno, that one friend you got me to talk to, we didnt really seem to have much in common, besides the biol thing. But I dont know if I would be into biologist XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 pm
Sagebomb

0_o did you just say you are getting married to one of your female friends. Awesome.

Dunno, that one friend you got me to talk to, we didnt really seem to have much in common, besides the biol thing. But I dont know if I would be into biologist XD
Well not really marrying her xD  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 pm
Ginhi~kun
Sagebomb

Well not really marrying her xD

But she cant get the benifits without it right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm
Eh weh. Ronnie and I aren't exactly "V-Day is THE DAY" kind of people.
We love each other. That's enough. /shrugshrug

I mean, I think it's a sweet holiday, but all of the prop and bull about the "day of love and celebration go buy some diamonds" is kinda, blaaaah.

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 am
Sagebomb

But she cant get the benifits without it right?
Well no, but it's kind of just a joke between us. And she's still covered under her parents health insurance, it just doesn't include dental. I'm sure she'll be fine. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am
Citrus Novii

I mean, I think it's a sweet holiday, but all of the prop and bull about the "day of love and celebration go buy some diamonds" is kinda, blaaaah.
Yeah, I kinda take it as another day to appreciate your loved one(s). But I do like an occasion to get dressed fancy and go somewhere to eat. =P
Pretty much all diamond commercials bother me for that reason. But I'm racist against diamonds.

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 am
Ginhi~kun
Citrus Novii

Yeah, I kinda take it as another day to appreciate your loved one(s). But I do like an occasion to get dressed fancy and go somewhere to eat. =P
Pretty much all diamond commercials bother me for that reason. But I'm racist against diamonds.

ME TOO.
Is it the 'blood on your finger' thing, because that's what honestly bothers me.
But I don't care for expensive gifts like that anyhow.

I work 80 hours a week, where would I wear it?
If I DID I'd probably just end up losing it. ; A;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 am
Citrus Novii

ME TOO.
Is it the 'blood on your finger' thing, because that's what honestly bothers me.

One of my old best friends would always talk about wanting diamonds. Since she was like, 13-14. I remember finding it irritating then. When she's in relationships she's clingy AS ********. Like doesn't talk to you. So her guy proposed to her after a year of dating, and got her the diamond she always wanted blah blah blah. She didn't keep in contact with me before that, but after ring she pretty much just stopped talking to me. So when my dad passed, I told her, and was hoping that she might be there for me like a good bff (despite her stupid clingy s**t). Nope. So ******** you people and your diamonds.

Annnnyway- I'd rather have other precious stones if someone was gonna propose to me. Or a car...haha. But if your dude got you a diamond you could always wear it as a chain around your neck. And you could also cut insubordinate bitches with it.

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 am
I like jewelry, but Im not big on diamonds...I do like well set cubics though :blush:

I really love hemitite in jewelry though. I also like earrings for some reason. Almost never for me...so I havent really brought much recently...I do wish I had someone to buy it for.

I got my mum a pair of earrings last time I returned from working over seas though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 am
Sagebomb
I like jewelry, but Im not big on diamonds...I do like well set cubics though :blush:

I really love hemitite in jewelry though. I also like earrings for some reason. Almost never for me...so I havent really brought much recently...I do wish I had someone to buy it for.

I got my mum a pair of earrings last time I returned from working over seas though.
You can always buy me earrings emotion_awesome

jklol. Earrings are nice though =D

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:24 am
Ginhi~kun
Citrus Novii

ME TOO.

One of my old best friends would always talk about wanting diamonds. Since she was like, 13-14. I remember finding it irritating then. When she's in relationships she's clingy AS ********. Like doesn't talk to you. So her guy proposed to her after a year of dating, and got her the diamond she always wanted blah blah blah. She didn't keep in contact with me before that, but after ring she pretty much just stopped talking to me. So when my dad passed, I told her, and was hoping that she might be there for me like a good bff (despite her stupid clingy s**t). Nope. So ******** you people and your diamonds.

Annnnyway- I'd rather have other precious stones if someone was gonna propose to me. Or a car...haha. But if your dude got you a diamond you could always wear it as a chain around your neck. And you could also cut insubordinate bitches with it.

LOLOMG.
This is why I love you.

I've know a couple of chicks like that, unfortunately. :/
Our friendships don't usually last long.

I dunno, I think my practicality gets in the way. I look at these lovely things like sapphires (which I do love, birthstone you know. <3) and I'm like, "Want but...eh. I don't NEED it."

It's why everyone hates my birthday. razz
HERR.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 am
Citrus Novii

LOLOMG.
This is why I love you.

I dunno, I think my practicality gets in the way. I look at these lovely things like sapphires (which I do love, birthstone you know. <3) and I'm like, "Want but...eh. I don't NEED it."

HERR.

Because I'm fueled by anger? xD Well you think after knowing someone pretty well for...10 years they would not be a huge a*****e to you when you're crying on the floor. Especially when they literally live a mile away. But w/e /highroad

Sapphires are SWEET. Emeralds also. I'm a big fan of opals (my birthstone!) But the the super expensive ones are usually very delicate. And I often break things xD

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 am
Ginhi~kun
You can always buy me earrings emotion_awesome

jklol. Earrings are nice though =D

I will keep it in mind for when I visit you. Do you have a earring type prefference?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 am
Ginhi~kun
Citrus Novii

LOLOMG.
This is why I love you.

HERR.

Because I'm fueled by anger? xD Well you think after knowing someone pretty well for...10 years they would not be a huge a*****e to you when you're crying on the floor. Especially when they literally live a mile away. But w/e /highroad

Sapphires are SWEET. Emeralds also. I'm a big fan of opals (my birthstone!) But the the super expensive ones are usually very delicate. And I often break things xD

Ginhi ain't takin' no s**t from none of the bitches.
Even her own. talk2hand

They are emotion_kirakira
Opals are VERY pretty.

I dunno, I get like a three year old reaction to gemstones. I just want to like put them in my mouth for some reason.

YES. I am STRANGE.
I don't actually DO IT. But, the urge is there. sweatdrop

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 am
Sagebomb

I will keep it in mind for when I visit you. Do you have a earring type prefference?
Uhhh. Pretty much whatevers? Sterling silver/white gold. ALL THE EARRINGS.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff