Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Lucifer's Wings... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is the first poll I've ever made
  wait what?
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:23 am
Sagebomb
ALSO PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO COST OTHER WINGS OUT...this took me like a hour to do emo

/pats

Nice mathing that out for us. It's s**t like this that makes me go, "Ok...I think I'm done pouring real money into this site."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 am
GoldDiggingWhore

/pats

Nice mathing that out for us. It's s**t like this that makes me go, "Ok...I think I'm done pouring real money into this site."

Yeah dont you hate it when you play a game, and it gives you the option of near impossible quests after you complete the easier ones. Who wants replayability...

But yeah, I havent mathed fully out the wings before so I figured it would be worth a shot.

The wings that have been made before, have been done a a small team of the really rich gaians.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 am
Sagebomb
Yeah dont you hate it when you play a game, and it gives you the option of near impossible quests after you complete the easier ones. Who wants replayability...

But yeah, I havent mathed fully out the wings before so I figured it would be worth a shot.

The wings that have been made before, have been done a a small team of the really rich gaians.

I suppose that says something for the whole social aspect of the site. Though I'm curious...after the wings get made, who ends up keeping them after that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 am
Holy hell...my fiance's gonna need her avi done loooooong before then...
I need to get to a computer and send that to her...  

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am
GoldDiggingWhore

I suppose that says something for the whole social aspect of the site. Though I'm curious...after the wings get made, who ends up keeping them after that?

I think they have a deal to share them somehow. Though I dont think they feel they suit all thier looks so I dont know if its shared equally *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 am
Fumahiko

yeah, the wings were always going to be hard to get, thats been pretty clear since I joined back in late 2004. But yeah this is a lil bit rediculous, but I think is part of whats being adressed in the remake of alchemy. They may even halve in cost to make to only 250m in time XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Lol, I just kind of assumed that those games were flops.
They just remind me so much of facebook games, like that resort world thing that was on for a while.

I only ever play fishing, and that's with my mule even.
I love the forums so much. <3

I think they just wernt as commited to be fully completed and then rolled out, more like pet projects than major gaia projects

I dont really fish much. Though I am still known to most of the old fishers, because I fished a lot through most of 05 and into 06....But I am still noway near reaching a angelic rod fish count emo

I am often big on new forums, expecially around new things. But then I tend to get bored when they have run thier course. Mainly Im active in the Heralds of Chaos forum, and Chatterbox atm.

What is the Heralds of Chaos thing even about?
I love the chatterbox. 3nodding
I lurk there frequently. More often than not actually. I've me so many funny people!

But are they actually done by the people of Gaia, or are they just slapped on here from other companies that they're making a profit off of?

Gosh fishing, I like the Gaia classic games so much. They're so repetitive and relaxing.
The new ones are all like, whatever. Except for zOMG. I got into that for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:51 am
Citrus Novii

I lurk there frequently. More often than not actually. I've me so many funny people!

But are they actually done by the people of Gaia, or are they just slapped on here from other companies that they're making a profit off of?

Gosh fishing, I like the Gaia classic games so much. They're so repetitive and relaxing.
The new ones are all like, whatever. Except for zOMG. I got into that for a while.

HoC is basically a trading card game (without trading atm, though thats a future plan for its full release). Combined with a world conquering game. In its barest bones.

Different types of units, powers etc.

Well for this one initial development was done in conjunction with fire opal games. (because without previous experience at making a game like that, you are pretty much guarenteed to fail). Though most of the art was done by the gaia art team, and maintaince and most updates are internal now within the dev team. Large changes will still be done with fire opal though. (that was actually something I asked about at last weeks ata XD)

The classic games are good, but I like replayability, and well the classics dont really have it. HoC since its PvP or PvC each game can be very different.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

HoC is basically a trading card game (without trading atm, though thats a future plan for its full release). Combined with a world conquering game. In its barest bones.

Different types of units, powers etc.

Well for this one initial development was done in conjunction with fire opal games. (because without previous experience at making a game like that, you are pretty much guarenteed to fail). Though most of the art was done by the gaia art team, and maintaince and most updates are internal now within the dev team. Large changes will still be done with fire opal though. (that was actually something I asked about at last weeks ata XD)

The classic games are good, but I like replayability, and well the classics dont really have it. HoC since its PvP or PvC each game can be very different.

That's cool at least. Something to keep you interested.

I can dig replayability, XD
Of course, I can play a game...well an example.
I've played Mass Effect game 1-3 at least 12 times. Still not bored with it.
gonk

I REALLY like repetition. It's soothing, and comfortable. I never seem to get unexcited by the games either even though I know what's coming next.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm
Sagebomb
yeah, the wings were always going to be hard to get, thats been pretty clear since I joined back in late 2004. But yeah this is a lil bit rediculous, but I think is part of whats being adressed in the remake of alchemy. They may even halve in cost to make to only 250m in time XD

Oh, well that's LOADS better.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:33 pm
Sagebomb
Fumahiko

They'd better emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb

Oh, well that's LOADS better.

You make me laugh. X3

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm
Citrus Novii

gonk

I REALLY like repetition. It's soothing, and comfortable. I never seem to get unexcited by the games either even though I know what's coming next.

Part of what I liked about FF was the ability to get a bad/medium/good ending based on how many of the side quests you completed ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:50 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

gonk

Part of what I liked about FF was the ability to get a bad/medium/good ending based on how many of the side quests you completed ^_^

I don't think I've ever played FF.
(Just guessing, that's final fantasy right?)

If YES, I'm still like uber new to gaming. I only ever played my first game when I was 17 years old. sweatdrop
That was elder scrolls oblivion on top of it.

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

gonk

I don't think I've ever played FF.
(Just guessing, that's final fantasy right?)

If YES, I'm still like uber new to gaming. I only ever played my first game when I was 17 years old. sweatdrop
That was elder scrolls oblivion on top of it.

I don't think he means Final Fantasy...none of those FF games I've played have had various endings, just later editions/remakes having bonus dungeons...  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff