Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Mystical Forest (1x1 FirionTheDragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am
Uke_Ducky

(wait... did he turn into a feral jaguar? or is he just running on all four?)
The lizard continued chopping the vines with his axe, his last shot still in hand incase something his axe couldnt handle showed itself. In a sudden moment he found himself ontop of the jaguar as he ran away from the vines. He quickly sheathed his weapons and used his two free hands to grab onto the quiver of arrows.
(gah! block!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:13 pm
FirionTheDragon

(just on all fours running, sorry didnt really explain that.)
He continue to run, but stop shortly at the middle of the forest. "Well you saved me and i saved you.... now we are even in good deeds." He laughed and stood up have after he got the lizard off of him. "You should stop by the village, If i showed you were it was you would become food" He laugh again and reliaze that his cloth fell. He looked down and grabbed some leaves and blushed. "Like i said come by the village." He turn and ran off into the distance  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 pm
Uke_Ducky

The lizard quickly got of the feline. He didnt chuckle to the comment, instead a quiet hiss echoed from his throat, "That may be so... but I still dont trust you, not yet." he said coldy, he hadn noticed the feline was nude until he quickly hid himself, "How am I supposed to know-" he didnt finish his sentence, he saw the leapord dissapear a he tilted his head, "where is is..." he finished quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko finally, got to his tribe. He sighed and went into his hut and sat down by the door. "Well that was full of excitement. Just hopefully he is close enough were he will see the tribe light up." He looked at his pile of leather. He sighed again and got another and make it into another cloth. "Well i should tell my parents Im still alive. Those old bats are worry sick about me." He laughed alittle and got up.
He always too his bow with him. It was part of him....But that day was the first time he dropped it.
He got to his parents hut and walked in. His mood from joyful to heart broken. His parents were crying over the dead body of their son. His brother....
The tears in his eyes became a stream down his face. As his eyes turn to white. Like anyone who had lose someone.
"H..H...How did this happen, WHO did it." The mom pointed to the bullet hole in his head. The dad responded. "These strange men came and took some food and threaten to take your mother, and your brother stood up and was killed by some shiny magic thing." At that moment Akihiko thought of the flintlock the lizard.
The bow in his hand dropped and broke the string. Sending his world into a horrible spin. "Why....." is the only thing that went through his mind.  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 pm
Uke_Ducky

(cue the dramatic music, that was actually quite a shocking moment for me 0.o)
The lizard sat down for a moment and quickly loaded his weapons, just incase something like that encounter with the vines were to happen again. It was a long process, but he couldnt complain, its not like technology would get any better tha it was now... could it? When his weapons were loaded he stood back up and walked toward the direction that the leapord had an off to.
He nearly lost himself a few times, for the tracks that the leapord had left behind were... not what he expected, the foot steps barely left any imprints like how the boots of the soldiers, or any animal for that fact, had. "Something is strange about this... person." he muttered to himself.

(excuse my misspelling, im using a library comp and some of the keys are worn out.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:44 pm
FirionTheDragon

(its okay for misspelled words)

The sun started to set in the distance. All the weapons in the village were put away. The tribe seem gloomy.
As Akihiko and his family carried the body of his brother to the center on the tribe. The tribe members got on their knees. Sending all their tears into the lost soul of his brother.
When they finally put the body on the table at the center. Creatures of magic emerged from the forest all around. Some of the creatures past right by the lizard with out any trace of emotion. The creatures watched as the tribe members gather in a circle around the body and held lily pads. ''Good bye brother." The flowers on top of the lily pads went up in flames as the dark night hit them. One by one they floated into the night sky. As the glow of the tribe was only one color. White....
He his brothers spoke the words of the death.
"The Day brings death by sigh, and by emotions, The Night rings remorse. Sending the tears of the living to the lonely souls of the dead. Hoping they find somewhere to stay asleep. As the tribes said before, We all live for a reason, We all die for a reason, But this time Should have waited."
The tears on Akihiko face flowed in a stream down his face.
"Good Night, Good Bye, We love you for ever, and will remember you in all you were worth. These Lily pads are for you." The lily pad in Akihiko hands was the last to fly up into the sky.
The body of his brother slowly became a white orb, slowly it floated up into the sky. With a last stop as if it was looking back, it took off past the clouds above, far beyond the sun behind....  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 pm
Uke_Ducky

(o.0 thats a very interesting scene)
As the lizard continued to follow the tracks a sudden swarm of creatures began walking in the same direction as he was. He quickly drew his sidearm and prepared to fight, although with how many had come he was sure to lose. However, when the creatures just walked right passed him he lowered his weapon, "What is going on...?" he muttered to himself. Taking his chance he followed the creatures.
After a few minutes he came into view of the village, the creatures had stopped at the edge of the village. He was unsure what was going on, but he wanted to and didnt want to find out. He put his weapon back in its holster and walked into the town, just in time to see a white orb dissapear into the sky. "This is a strange place..." he muttered as he stopped a distance away from the group of natives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko walked to his hut, not even noticing the lizard. He bump into him and kept walking. Noe one notice him. As if he wasnt there. The creatures surrounded the village bowed and left. "Brother i already missed you...."
He stood in front of his hut, and cried. "I wish this never happen." He wipped the tears away and his glow of his heart turn back to green. He walked inside and sat on his leaf bed. He looked at the ground, then up at his bow, which the string was still broken,
"I should fix that." a small faint smile came on his face, but disappeared quickly. He went to his left over fur from hunting and strang it together to make a string, shortly in no time at all he strung it. His bow was fixed. The tears were still there. "This next shot is for you brother." He went back to his leaf bed and took his cloth. Shortly he fell asleep.  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 am
Uke_Ducky

The lizard was about to stop the large feline and ask what was happening, but he just bumped him and kept walking, no one noticed him, this was indeed strange. He followed the large feline to his hut but stopped himself at the entrace. He watched as Akihiko strung individual hairs into one large string and used it for his bow. Such primitave weapons. Then, he noticed him reaching for his cloth and he quickly turned his gaze away, shortly after he looked back to see the feline sleeping on his bed. With nothing else to do he sat down next to the entrance of the hut and rested his back against one of the wooden beams, falling asleep shortly afterwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko woke up the next day with out any thoughts of his brother. He light his fire like he always did to warm up. "Last night was long." He yawn with a slight hiccup.
His eyes were heavy, all he wanted to do was sleep even though he just woke up. "I wonder what fun thing will happen t...t...today?!" He saw the lizard tail. "Well look at what we have here" He giggled and quietly walked to the opeing and reach his hand out and pulled him in.
"Got you!" He purred with happiness, not even caring about hisself being naked still.  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 am
Uke_Ducky

The lizard's eyes immediatly shot open when someone had snuck up on him and brought him into the hut, out of instinct he quickly jumped up and aimed his rifle at the large feline. When he saw who it was he sighed in relief before lowering his weapon, "I would recomend you-" before he finished he noticed that Akihiko wasnt dressed and quickly turned away, "-d-don't try that again." he said kindly, if not shy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 pm
FirionTheDragon

"Why or is the big bad lizard going to hurt me." He laughed and still didnt notice that he was still naked. "So how did you find the village?" He went in the lizard's view and bent over to grab hi bow, and arrows. "Well i ran out of arrows again, he sighed and looked through his legs to the lizard and notice. "Crap"
He rush over where he left his cloth and put it on quickly. "Sorry if you got an eye full." A blush slowly grew across his face.  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 am
Uke_Ducky

The lizard quickly looked away while he dressed himself, "I-Its alright, you tend to be losing your clothes quite often though." he stated, since it was barely the second day of meeting this creature, and he already found him exposed twice. When he mentioned he was out of arrows he tilted his head slightly, "How could you be out already? When i caught you in my trap you seemed to have a couple dozen of them with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko heart sank, when he realized that this lizard wasnt from the jungle but beyond. He turn back sharply. "Your not from here are you..... any creature that lives in the jungle knows weapons are magic and have to be remade everytime you sleep." His eye lower in shame for letting a creature from beyond the jungle was here, and lead by him. "Even though i want to know where you came from.....You need to leave before you get killed and not only the village but by my." He drew his bow was a poison arrow of magic, a deadly spell, of dark magic. "Leave now you will die for your kind killing my brother. You and the weapon on your side." Instead of his eyes turning colors, His eyes just went into a black death glare.
"Your kind will pay."  

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 am
Uke_Ducky

((Sorry for taking so long, tried to think of a good reply >w<))
The creature slowly rose his hands to show he didnt mean any harm, "Woah, I didnt do anything to your kind and the others are far from this place, they were heading to another location to settle in, I got seperated so you can't blame me for something that my kind suposedly did." he countered, although he still took a few steps back to leave the tent and now stand out in the open.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff