Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Bartlebee's Slave Auction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:13 pm
Gammawolf99
RadioWires

The figure rose its hand once more, "850!" it called back, its voice returnin to its masked male form, before turning to Bartlebee, "Don't worry, I dont plan on harming him. As long as he doesnt cause too much trouble that is..." it said kindly, then its mood changed when it mentioned the bat, "I am, but him being a handful? He cant possibly be as bad as an aggressive Warg during mating season." it said chuckling, but it sounded more like a feminine giggle more than a manly chuckle.

(Incase you don't know, a Ward is a very large wolf, almost as large as a horse to be specific and they are VERY aggresive when they find someone or something that may prove to be a challene of earning a mate. Aka even a large bear would flee if it found itself in its territory.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires

The figure was starting to get tired of this, and getting more interested as well. The person who's bidding against him had an odd change in voice, and only he seemed to notice. A slight flash of deep green eyes was all that the other bidder would have seen during his little inspection, as he looked back down afterwards.
"900."  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm
A white bat perched awkwardly on a barstool. He had been observing the bidding war for some time now, but had decided not to bid on the rabbit lion. Instead, he found his pale red eyes fixed on the third slave. Habibah's frail, innocent features captivated the simple looking fellow. He touched the pouch of gold he always kept at his side, ensuring that he had enough to fight the other bidders for the fennec fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 pm
Takuitsu
A white bat perched awkwardly on a barstool. He had been observing the bidding war for some time now, but had decided not to bid on the rabbit lion. Instead, he found his pale red eyes fixed on the third slave. Habibah's frail, innocent features captivated the simple looking fellow. He touched the pouch of gold he always kept at his side, ensuring that he had enough to fight the other bidders for the fennec fox.

You might want to quote us. (^.^)  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Gammawolf99

(Oh! Sorry! I will next time! OTL)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 am
Gammawolf99
RadioWires

Takuitsu

The figure rose its hand again, "1,000!" it called, but after she called her bid a sudden feeling that someone was watching her crept into her mind. Had she been found? She wasnt sure, but she lowered her hand down into her leather jacket and gripped a hidden object, most likely a weapon.
(i got tired of saying "it" all the time so I decided to just reveal her gender.)  

FirionTheDragon

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:54 pm
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires
Takuitsu

((I know, I gave mine away as well, ^^
Anyways, I thinks we should say what's in our wallets so we don't go over. My character brought 3600 gold))
"1200"
The figure was now getting morebored, and decided to play a game. He suddenly gave the other figure the darkest gaze possible, and waited to see how long until the other figure noticed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 pm
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

FirionTheDragon

Methesdis turned to Bartlebee with a wide eye. The hell hound was laughing at Akansha and the slavers. His hand rest on his stomach which shook with laughter, chains jinlging on his hips. The bat sneered and hissed at his mocking. Behind him, the fox Delsin was growing impatient. His tail swung back and forth and arms crossed in irritation.
"Whats so great about Kan? He can't even fly." Delsin joked in a high voice. The bat turned and snapped, causing Delsin to squeel and jump back backwards. Methesdis grabbed the slave by the hair and pulled hard, forcing him to the edge of the stage within grabbing distance. Akansha squealed and flapped his wings attempting to escape but to no avail.
"1200! I hear 1200! Do I hear 1500? 1500 Gold!" Methesdis yelled, pulling the bat up by the hair and lifting him off the floor of the stage. He whimpered and attempted to cover his head with his bound wings.  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:59 pm
Gammawolf99
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires

The bat tensed his shoulders and tried to keep his eyes fixed on the slaves. He could feel the other patrons staring at him. It wasn't unexpected. White bats like himself were a somewhat uncommon sight. Although his fur was dirty and matted in some spots, he still stood out in this crowd of darkly clad folk.

(Okay~ My character has 2500 gold with him right now)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:02 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

((I know, I gave mine away as well, ^^
Anyways, I thinks we should say what's in our wallets so we don't go over. My character brought 3600 gold))
The figure turned his glare onto Methesdis, his green eyes pretty much glowing as he stared at the equine. Suddenly he flung a knife at the horse so fast that the untrained eye would have trouble following it. The knife whislted just an inch past Methesdis' head and buried itself 6 inches in the wall.
"Thatwas just a warning shot. Now, I insist you calm down, and stop hurting him, or else you just might find yourself missing an eye, or a finger... Or a head...  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 pm
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

FirionTheDragon

(( whaaaaat. ))

Bartlebee flinched, and then let out a howling laugh. Methesdis pulled the knife from the wall behind him and inspected it, twirling it in his fingers. " Thank you peasant. " They like you Akansha. You better perform well to spread my good name, you filthy whore." Methesdis laughed patting Akansha on the head like a pet. Akansha hissed and bit him on shoulder, tearing his leather vest with a rabid tug. Methesdis growled and grabbed him by the throat, choking him and forcing him to his knees. The bad suffocated and with a squeeze he fainted on the spot. Methesdis let go, ad he fell limply to the floor. He looked at Bartlebee, who glared with burning yellow eyes and gripped the knife that had just been thrown. He crossed the stage in a fast, fluid motion and took the slave in his arms, checking his pulse for life. He growled and with a bark cursed, "You b*****d! I've invested in this parolee!"
Methesdis shrugged and lifted his hands in submission. "He lives does he not? How much? I'll buy him myself." Bartlebee looked at the slavers in the crowd who were bidding curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm
RadioWires

Gammawolf99

FirionTheDragon

The sudden dull sound of a knife hitting wood dragged Faust from his daydream. He tore his gaze from Habibah and stared wide-eyed at Methesdis and Bartlebee. The ill-tempered fruit bat hung limply in the hellhound"s arms. Faust raised a winged arm and opened his mouth. He felt his face grow hot suddenly and quickly retraced his arm. After a momentary pause, he chimed in with the other bidders, "2000. That'll do, won't it?"  

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm
RadioWires
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

(okay, 4000 gold. Im not doing this just because i want the slaves, but lets just say that this character has a... reputation for selling certain "goods")
The figure was quickly searching the room for whoever was watching her, but then her gaze quickly turned to the now choking bat. Just the sight of wat happened nearly threw her on edge and quickly pulled out her weapon, a small flintlock and by the looks of it, a six-shot. She left the slave she had purchased and walked down the edge of the stage and stopped next to Methesdis, "I ssshould kill you were you ssstand, but that would be bad for me. However, if I purchassse thisss ssslave and he isss at all effected by thisss, I'll make sssure you wont ssstand on another ssstage again!" she said coldly, her voice now showing its more feminine side, to make sure that he didnt think she was bluffing, she pulled the hammer back and gently squeezed the trigger, the hammer slowly pulling back a little more as its lock was releasing. Then, her finger released the trigger and looked back at the bat that had just placed its bid for him, "I'll offer 2200, this slave deserves better rather than be in your hands." she growled before returning to her slave.
(thats leave me down to 1800)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires
Gammawolf99

"Oh, okay," Faust replied, secretly relieved. Because this stranger was buying the bat, he had enough gold to get beautiful Habibah. He clicked his fangs nervously and examined his clawed toes. "That's fine, you can have him." He gave Akansha one last glance before resuming his stare-down with his feet.  

Lycoris Kafka

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:09 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

The figures eyes flared but he remained calm, and removed his cloak. He was a mouse, with light grey fur, jet black hair, and brilliant green eyes. Underneath his robe, he wore a black long-sleeved shirt, with dark grey pants. Though he was clearly the shortest person in the room (don't mention that to him) and his body type was more feminine than masculine, he knew he was still stronger than the idoit who didn't listen to him.
"I've had more than enough of you. Because of this. I will kill you, you giant brute."
He exended his arm sideways and summoned his scythe
User Image  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas