Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
It's Only You And I {PrincessXSmiles} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I do what I must...

KXaXzXuXhXiXkXoXXSXoXhXmXa

...because its needed."

Kazuhiko chuckled, she was a very modest girl with not a lot of confidence it seemed. He didn't know why, she was pretty and had a charm all her own. He looked at her and began to sketch her face, it was perfectly contrasting and matching, but the beauty couldn't quite match to the real deal in front of him. He would need more than one class period to get it perfect in his mind, so perhaps he could do a bigger portrait, maybe add color and painting on a bigger canvas? He would have to do that at home and probably after school, he would talk to the art teacher later on about that. Maybe he could do good enough to enter it in district tournaments, but that was only if he did good enough in his mind. He was about the only guy that was a big of a perfectionist, but it was because he never really had much of a life. What he could control, he wanted to be perfect. He looked up to see how nervous Misa looked and his eyes got curious and worried at the same time, was she okay? He was about to ask if she was okay, but then he saw blood dripping from her lip. He blinked his eyes wildly and saw that the blood wasn't stopping, but more was coming out. How strange, was she really that nervous that it caused her to be unaware of the fact she was chomping on her bottom lip too hard? She had suddenly got up and dashed out of the room, he wished he could follow her to make sure she was okay. He looked over to the teacher and the students looked worried.."She had an incident, please excuse her for a while, I'll pack her things up, since it almost the end of the class" He said softly, the teacher nodded his head kindly and excused her from class for the rest of the time period. Everyone started packing up and Kazu packed up Misa's things, then packed up his own stuff. He then handed Misa's things to Tsubaki, who took her things and Misa's stuff ad walked out of the class to go see her in the bathroom. Kazu slid on his backpack and listened for the bell..'5..4..3..2..1' Then he and the rest of the guys walked out of the room, followed by the rest of the students in the class. Chattering and laughing filled the halls as everyone began to go to lunch, but the SC members walked to the SC room and hung up their things. Tsubaki would join them later, since she was the only one who knew how to cook and had the heart to do it for everyone. For now, the guys sat in the couch and watched TV, debating over a few things, like an assembly at the end of the day to remind people about the Welcoming tradition.

Tsubaki walked to the bathroom and entered inside, looking at Misa holding a paper towel over her lip. She set down the girl's stuff on the counter and leaned her hip against the counter, looking curiously at the girl.."What happened? If you don't mind me asking?" She asked softly, she was generally worried, which said a lot about Tsubaki, she was caring to people she barely knew. She crossed her arms and smiled, she wondered if the girl wanted to join her and the rest of the SC for lunch, perhaps Misa could help her cook and feed the hungry, but lazy men of the SC. For now, she would worry about the matter at hand. Misa's lip was bleeding, and for what reason? Did Kazu say something to make her nervous? Or did this usually happen when Misa was encountered with a tough situation? She didn't know, but she wanted to make sure the girl was okay. It was only he first day and so far, it seemed rough. She wondered if the girl would come back tomorrow, the first day was always the hardest, it was for Tsubaki and Kazu and such.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXloveXXXXpassionXXXXinnocence

deceptionXXXXpeaceXXXXhate

deathXXXXlifeXXXXfinishXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 pm
♡ ɱisa ✿ ʋnahana ♥

User Image

Mood: Nervous
Favorite Song: Winter Song

๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑•ิ.•ั๑

A frown appeared on Misa's delicate features. The blood had finally ceased to trickle out of the wound, but she kept the paper towel on it just in case. The reasoning for her frown was the shrill sound of the bell. A sigh escaped her. She really did want to finish the sketch of Kazuhiko, even though she couldn't do it perfect, and she liked spending time with him. There was just something about the male that calmed her, and made her instantly happy. It was like seeing a smile on his face, but a smile on hers as well.
Her thoughts were broken by a voice entering her ears. She turned her head, instantly putting a smile on her face, and threw away the paper towel.
"Oh, Tsubaki, hi!" Misa said cheerfully, her eyes bright. When Tsubaki spoke to her, it took Misa a minute to figure out what she was talking about. Then finally, she remembered about her lip and how she had just left.
"Oh! I just got up and left! I must've had everyone worried. I can't believe I did that!" Misa said, panic in her eyes. They must've thought something was terribly wrong if she just ran out of the classroom like that.
"It's nothing! I'm just a klutz, nothing to worry about. It's just that I was focusing so much on Kazuhiko-san...wait that's not what I meant..I was sketching him and it was hard to capture his details...it's not that he has a bad face or anything, but I'm just saying that he's really hard to draw, and I was just concentrating so much, I guess I bit my lip too hard on accident, and I didn't want anyone to see so I just ran out of the classroom, I didn't mean to worry anyone, that is the last thing I want to do, oh I'm rambling...I'm sorry" A nervous giggle escaped her, and she scratched the back of her head. This is was one of her downfalls. Whenever Misa got terribly embarrassed or nervous, she just rambled. Sometimes she would even get off subjects with her rambles, then she found herself apologizing for rambling. It was all just a vicious cycle.
"But, thank you for checking on me. I really appreciate it. I hope I didn't trouble any of you." She said, noticing her own things on the counter that Tsubaki had carried in.

Princess Sana-Chan

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am
User Image

Tsubaki smiled a bit, Misa was so innocently cute. Not the typical Japanese girl, but something more.. Adorable. Tsubaki was always the outcast of everyone, she was a pure city girl. She was tough, because in the city, you had to be or otherwise people would walk all over you. She was strong enough to earn the respect from the men around her, probably why many guys were her friends and not a lot of girls. She didn't get along with many girls in big towns because they feared her and were jealous because she was able to get close to guys that the other girl always believed they would never get a chance with. She had the affection of a lot of men, but she never desired it and the guys knew that, but they remained her friend because she was such a likeable person that understood a male's point of view. Coming here to this school, Kazuhiko had opened her eyes to a new world full of opportunities and she now got along with everyone, even though her language was a bit on the rough side because she was so used to hanging out with guys, using slang terms and whatnot. Kazu was a very special person to her, not only because their spirits were connected, but because she admired him. He had everything she lacked, so she always stuck by his side. Yet, this Misa girl was so able to communicate with people so easily, perhaps she is somewhat like Kazuhiko, just more soft spoken and shy and innocent. A female version of Kazu. "I see, you seem infatuated with Kazuhiko already, and it's your first day" She laughed happily, patting the girl on the shoulder. "Don't fret nyeh? 'tis alright! You didn't cause anyone trouble, if anything, people were worried for ya, even Kazuhiko-Sama" She mentioned the last part teasingly, winking her right eye. She wasn't making fun of Misa, she was being playful and trying to cheer the girl up.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 pm
♡ ɱisa ✿ ʋnahana ♥

User Image

A blush appeared on her face, it was a deep blush, and she widened her eyes.
"N-No, that's not it...I'm not infatuated with him or anything...it's just...that..well..." Misa went quiet and she looked at the ground, her blush on fading. The words that she was trying to speak tumbled through her mind, and she tried to unscramble them. Her voice was soft when she spoke, not her tympical louder, rambling.
"It's my first time going to a public school, I was home schooled...and I just wan't expecting everyone to be so nice...you...Kazuhiko-san...all the student council members. I wasn't expecting it, I'm just...I'm lucky, that's all. I'm lucky to have friends like you. So nice to everyone, no matter what. You didn't even know me, and you showed me around, made sure everything was going fine. You all have so much on your plate, and you took time just to be nice to someone you didn't even know. I wish I could be more like you guys, that's all. You could just say I admire you all, you and Kazuhiko-san." A smile graced her lips, and the blush faded to a light pink. It was one of those special cheerful smiles. Then it faded, and she bowed.
"I'm sorry I'm rambling again." Her voice was nervous, and a slight, nervous giggle escaped her.
"Anyways, I'm keeping you from your friends. I'm sorry. I'm alright really, I didn't lose too much blood so everyone shouldn't worry!" Misa smiled and grabbed her things. She was about to walk out when she felt her feet slip from under her and she tumbled to the ground, her butt landing hard on the tile floor. She sucked in a breath, and squeezed an eye shut. A blush appeared on her face, as she looked up at her.
"O-Oh haha...I'm such a klutz." Misa said, and giggled, she slowly stood up and started to pick up her things.
"I really should watch where I'm stepping, I could've knocked you down as well. At least it doesn't hurt too much." She giggled again, the same giggle nervous giggle that usually escaped from her mouth.

Princess Sana-Chan

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

Tsubaki smiled warmly at the girl who still smiled even though she was on the ground, then she stood up and started gathering her things. She just picked up a folder the girl dropped and handed it back to her the thought for a moment, she wondered if she was allowed to bring Misa into the Student Council room. Well, she was going to do it anyways.."Say, Misa-Chan.. Would you like to enjoy lunch with me and the guys in the Student Council room? It would be lovely if I weren't the only girl there and maybe had some help with cooking and serving the guy their food" She asked softly, looking at Misa with bubbly, hopeful eyes. She really would enjoy having another girl there, perhaps the guys could use some guidance from the new girl about their debates, sometimes the guys were so indecisive and would spend one if not two class periods over one thing because they couldn't agree with something. "Maybe you can help them out with their debating too, they need a female's opinion, since I'm always fresh out of ideas. The only thing I'm good at is numbers, so I just do the cooking" She laughed softly, then took the girls' hands and looked deep into her eyes.."Pretty please!?" She asked heartedly, almost begging. She hasn't had a friend that was a girl in forever, actually never, but she'd be really happy if Misa agreed.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 pm
♡ ɱisa ✿ ʋnahana ♥

User Image

A light blush appeared on Misa's face whenever Tsubaki took a hold of her hand. A giggle slipped from her soft, pink lips followed by a cheerful smile.
"I would love to join you all. Although I do hope I'm not intruding." Another nervous giggled escaped her and she looked a bit worried as her eyes stared away from Tsubaki. She was extremely nervous about going into the student council room to eat lunch, to eat lunch with the student council in general, especially with Kazuhiko. What if she said something totally stupid, and made a fool out of herself. She had already embarrassed herself twice in one day, who knows what impression she had made on him.
"But if I do go, I have to help you with the cooking, I can't just go to lunch with you guys and not help out. It wouldn't be right." She said, a determined look on her face as she leaned towards Tsubaki slightly. A serious look on her face was present, but it didn't last long until a smile appeared on her face in place of it.
"It will be fun, I just know it."

Princess Sana-Chan

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:16 am
User Image

Tsubaki smiled happily, really glad that Misa had agreed to come along and even better, she offered to help her cook! She was really happy that Misa said yes, so she fixed the strap on her backpack and linked arms with the pretty pink-haired girl and pointed onwards.."I'm really happy you agreed, let's get movin' before those boys get grumpy" She said happily, then she walked out of the bathroom with Misa at her side. Tsubaki started talking about what kinds of food they should make for the boys, something high in protein and fiber, because all of the boys were tall and skinny and they needed to put on some more meat. Yet, Kazu and the boys had a lot of muscle and strength to back up their lean physique. "What sounds good for lunch?" She asked happily, rounding a corner and down the hall from the Student Council room.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 am
♡ ɱisa ✿ ʋnahana ♥

User Image

Misa followed Tsubaki, her eyes wandering around. She wondered how much time they did have for lunch. Her eyes trailed to Tsubaki, realizing that she had asked her a question. She placed her finger on her chin thoughtfully, thinking about what she had always cooked for herself at home.
"Well, since it's lunch they really do need something light, but something that will fill them up to." She said, and smiled cheerfully. Misa was quiet for another moment, and thought again. Her mind went through all the dishes she had cooked in the past, and what she was actually good at cooking.
"Well I think we should definitely have Onigiri, then we can just add whatever we like. Also I think Vegetable tempura is a good idea, I'm not really sure for the main dish. We could make some type of soup? Since it is winter, and it's cold outside." She said, and did another smile. They arrived at the student council room, the door tightly shut. Misa stopped, a blush appearing on her face, realizing that the last time she had seen Kazuhiko was when there was blood running down her mouth and she ran out of the room. Her blush grew darker, and she looked away, her fingers messing with her shirt.

Princess Sana-Chan

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Tsubaki listened to Misa's ideas, nodding and taking mental notes. All of her ideas were good and sounded very appetizing, even the idea of soup, which was one of Kazu's favorites. Kazu easily got sick and he often avoided being out in the cold, so making a warm soup would be good for Kazu's health. "That sounds good, I'm not good at making soups, so perhaps you can pick up where I slack off" She said happily, opening the door for Misa to walk in first. A voice from the other room spoke from around the corner, it sounded aggravated.."Tsubaki is that you? I'm starving!" It was Kyone, Tsubaki rolled her eyes.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm
♡ ɱisa ✿ ʋnahana ♥

User Image

When Tsubaki entered, Misa used her as sort of a shield, someone to hide behind. Her nerves were making her completely sick, she felt really out of place in the student council room. One, it was filled with a large group of popular students, all male except her and Tsubaki. Two, she wasn't part of the student council, and didn't really feel like she belonged, and three, Kazuhiko. He was the cause of most of her nerves, it sent shivers up her spine, and made her go pale.
Her head seemed to spin, and she thought she was going to pass out, but she managed to stay on her feet and keep the same smile on her face. If she didn't stop stressing out, she was going to get a fever, she knew that much. Although she didn't see Kazu in the room they were in, Misa still stood semi-behind Tsubaki. It seemed like they were a close knit group here, which made Misa feel even more out of place.

Princess Sana-Chan

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 am
User Image

Tsubaki smiled at the girl who was hiding behind her, she knew the girl felt nervous and probably out of place. "Hey, don't worry. When they're in a huge debate, they don't really pay attention to anything else but the conversation. Just pretend they're not even there" She said happily, taking the girl's hand and walked through the room with a bunch of desks around in a oval shape. At the head of the oval by the windows, there was a bigger desk and chair, which was obviously Kazuhiko's desk. She led the girl to the room where there was a huge table and a wrap around large couch and huge flat screen tv, but a full kitchen in the same room. Just as Tsubaki had said, the boys were in a huge debate, talking about festivals and whatnot, they seemed to be in their own little world. She led the girl to the kitchen area and smiled happily, walking to the pantry that was filled with all kinds of food. From cans, to boxes, to bags. Almost everything was here, even American and French food. If Misa paid attention enough, she would notice that the office and lounge room were actually former classrooms that were knocked in to make one huge office. "I'll get started on the coffee and tea to keep the boys preoccupied, so you can work without being nervous." She winked her right eye at Misa and walked to the tea brewer on the stove, she put jasmine tea in the pot and turned on the water, taking out a bunch of tea cups, humming softly as she worked, the boys laughing at each other as they debated. It was like one big family.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:21 pm
♡ ɱisa ✿ ʋnahana ♥

User Image

Misa followed Tsubaki quietly, not wanting to disturb the boys. The kitchen was a large area, easy to work around. Misa looked at Tsubaki, and nodded, realizing that she needed to get started on lunch. She searched in the cabinets for the ingredients she needed to start on the miso soup. Suddenly a giggle escaped her, she tried to keep it quiet by placing her hand quickly over her mouth.
"Misa working on miso..." She mumbled to herself, causing another little giggle. She could be so corny sometimes, but she laughed at the simple things in life. They hadn't really decided on the type of soup, so Misa just went with Miso. It was easy to make, and she thought it tasted good. While the stove was heating, Misa also got the rice ready and made Onigiri, with little vegetables and things placed inside them. Once those were done, she placed them on the plate.
Then finally, while the soup was on the stove heating, she cut vegitables and meat, breaded them, then fried them to make tempura. Her hands were quick and light as she cooked, making it look like she had cooked for herself many times before. Well really, when she lived with her parents, her nanny cooked for her, but she watched and she learned from her, and soon she was cooking right beside her nanny. Then, when she moved out, living by herself she had to cook for herself.
Misa did a soft hum as she worked, making sure it was quiet enough so the others wouldn't hear. It just made things go faster.

Princess Sana-Chan

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items