Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I just spent... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THINGS
  SGNIHT
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 am
Citrus Novii

I am the fishing goddess.
emotion_donotwant

I haven't held a fishing pole in 10 years and I hated every second of it when I was a kid.
A little bit to serene for the likes of me. xD

DO NOT POKE HOLES IN MY PLAN SAGE.
I KNOW YOU CAN. xDD

Fair enough. Yep the reason I cant stand watching shows by "survivalists' like bear grills(sp?) is it seems more than half of what they do is wrong gonk and then I hear people talk about how they would use "his skills" to survive and Im like...Aww poor person...they will be dead in a day. Well....more resources for me then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 am
((Hobbies? It used to be surfing the net to avatar-social network sites, but then my fiancee brought me here and it pwned all the others. Now, it's studying while surfing the net.))  

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I am the fishing goddess.
emotion_donotwant

I haven't held a fishing pole in 10 years and I hated every second of it when I was a kid.
A little bit to serene for the likes of me. xD

DO NOT POKE HOLES IN MY PLAN SAGE.
I KNOW YOU CAN. xDD

Fair enough. Yep the reason I cant stand watching shows by "survivalists' like bear grills(sp?) is it seems more than half of what they do is wrong gonk and then I hear people talk about how they would use "his skills" to survive and Im like...Aww poor person...they will be dead in a day. Well....more resources for me then.

I've honestly never watched those shows, but I've heard they're full of a lot of bull. :/
That and with the camera crews they're a little...unconvincing that he would actually die out there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm
Citrus Novii

I've honestly never watched those shows, but I've heard they're full of a lot of bull. :/
That and with the camera crews they're a little...unconvincing that he would actually die out there.

Yeah he does things like...hes wrecked on a island in the middle of nowhere, and he has all the fruit, water and shelter he needs. Then he comes to a cliff...and hes like...I must climb down this cliff/ or find a vine and swing across/ drive off it....and its like....no...really theres no reason to.

Or hes at a place with lots of natural fresh water....and hes like...."my only way to survive is drink my own urine" (I think he just has a fetish for it) etc etc.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Yeah he does things like...hes wrecked on a island in the middle of nowhere, and he has all the fruit, water and shelter he needs. Then he comes to a cliff...and hes like...I must climb down this cliff/ or find a vine and swing across/ drive off it....and its like....no...really theres no reason to.

Or hes at a place with lots of natural fresh water....and hes like...."my only way to survive is drink my own urine" (I think he just has a fetish for it) etc etc.

LOL okay so this is like the basis of the entire show then.
I MUST SURVIVE.

EXTREMELY.
emotion_dealwithit

Lame.
Like, super lame. It sounds like the restaurant reality shows I watch that are SOOOOOOOO fake.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Citrus Novii

I MUST SURVIVE.

EXTREMELY.
emotion_dealwithit

Lame.
Like, super lame. It sounds like the restaurant reality shows I watch that are SOOOOOOOO fake.

Yep...I must survive as many dangerous situations as possible that I can put myself in.

And yeah the vast majority of reality shows are at least somewhat scripted...  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I MUST SURVIVE.

EXTREMELY.
emotion_dealwithit

Lame.

Yep...I must survive as many dangerous situations as possible that I can put myself in.

And yeah the vast majority of reality shows are at least somewhat scripted...

xD
Well, I'd hope so.

UGHGHGHGHGHG.
I mean though, there are people who think this crap is real and I'm all, "Man. No employer would KEEP someone like that if they were stealing black label products."

I'm such a nerd. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 pm
Citrus Novii

xD
Well, I'd hope so.

UGHGHGHGHGHG.
I mean though, there are people who think this crap is real and I'm all, "Man. No employer would KEEP someone like that if they were stealing black label products."

I'm such a nerd. gonk

you are a realist, that is a good thing in the real world.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:11 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

xD
Well, I'd hope so.

UGHGHGHGHGHG.

I'm such a nerd. gonk

you are a realist, that is a good thing in the real world.

<3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 pm
Reading or video games, both of which I do already. I don't really have hobbies.

Cynical Cyanide Overdose

Toxic Seraph

13,975 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers