Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 am
ReverseTheJellyBaby
~ I am Kristan. You can call me that or elly. I'll answer to whichever.
~ Female gamer (I know like some sort of rare species)
~ 19
~ I have a PS2, 360, GameCube, 3DSXL, GBA SP, Nintendo 64, and Sega Genesis with 32X
~ I play alot of handheld and retro games, but I play my share of modern games as well.
~ I'm not really one for shooters, but I like basically everyhting else (mainly RPG, Rhythm Games, and arcade style games.)
- Hyperactive on a lot of occasions, and I probably don't take gamig as seriously as most.
- There is nothing better than social gaming. Arcades are the BEST!!

Favorite Games:
POKEMON
Harvest Moon
Viva Pinata
Sonic
OKAMI
Killer 7 (if any of y'all have heard of it)
Sine Mora (this one too)
...more will come

That's all for now. If you have any questions, ask away!!

Nope none at the moment, on my end you have a pretty solid selection hope you enjoy the guil and thank you for joinining we all hope you take to us and become part of the family(in progress)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 am
User Image

I'm Riikahdoe. You can call me Riikah.
Female gamer. (gasp!)
I have a PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Wii, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DSI XL, and 3DS.

Fav. Game Systems: PS2 and N64.
Fav. Games: Dark Cloud, Okami, and any pokemon and LoZ.
Fav. Genre: RPG.

I originally joined gaia back in 2004, but I lost that account years ago. Decided to rejoin because I like to RP. Sort of was invited to join this guild threw PMs with Program_Virus. c:

I pretty much just play RPG, but I will also play FPS on the occasion. I used to play Medal of Honor on a private server, and I also used to be into WoW and Perfect World.

I also like to read, write, draw and I graduated from college a couple years ago as a Web Developer. ouob

Umm... Any other questions, just ask? C:

Do I have to sacrafice my soul? :c
Oh, and I also crochet for fun.
I made this for my fiance for Christmas c:

riikahdoe

Felgrand CrimsonWing

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:05 pm
okay...I guess it's my turn...
I'm Felgrand...you can call me Fel
I'm 21
I game a lot...FPS, RPGs, I like a bunch of games....just barely started League of Legends
I have a PS3, Wii, 3DS
I'm usually a serious guy. Kinda boring too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 pm
name-kent
age-18
xbox 360 GT
-Forgotten Child
i play alot of fps i will help achievement hunt or will mess aroud depending on the people im with
i live in cali razz
ill play any game any time as long as i have it and ill help you get anything in that game best of my ability
for anyone playing BL2 my save hasnt worked online since last update but online people can join my session (sucks right)
but any way i play my xbox pretty much all day beacuse im out of school ill be on 1pm till 5am yes im nocturnal
and does the sacrificial offering count if before we joined the guild?

half of zero

Sir Epic Tree

Salty Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:50 am
My name is Jason
I am 20 years old.
I play a variety of games, though right now I am playing Borderlands 2, and Super Meat Boy.
I play on xbox 360, and sometimes on steam.
My xbl gamertag is in my signature, and my steam name is x12a8x
feel free to add me

soul giving/ sacrificing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm
Name: Dayne Campbell
Age; 18
My first game that I called my own was Pokemon yellow and I now love games. I still have my Nintendo 64 and my PS2. I have My Wii but I only play Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Most of the time I'm on my 360. GT: Brandon32129.

I play Battlefield 3 mostly but I have, Halo reach/4, Mass Effect, Borderlands 2 and others so message me and add me smile  

Frosty Dat Ninja

Invisible Player

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

TakashiShinigami

Ruthless Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 am
I am DarkSkeletonX and I am a gamer all the way to my dark twisted soul  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 am
Let us plege our soul to the darkness that fills the void twisted
Names Corvius but Kai works too
I'm 26 years old and been gaming since I could hold a controler and hit a button
I own: PS3, XBox360, 3DS, PC(natch), PSVita and several olders systems(not gonna list em all, that'll take too long)
I mostly play rpgs and tactics games, fps is okay but I have be in the mood for it. I also enjoy World of Warcraft and League of Legends(though I have been on hiatus from LoL for sanity reasons*twitch*
I enjoy playing most things at least once to see if its interesting and am currently working on Person4 Golden and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. My actually list would eat this page so were gonna go with current rather than back log.
I'm pretty laid back and slightly psychotic but a nice guy, just don't expect alot of words though. I don't do that too often.  

Corvius Kai

riikahdoe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 pm
Poeden
Name: Poeden
D.O.B.: July 18th, 1988

Favorite Game: Chrono Cross
Favorite System: Playstation 2
Favorite Genre: Action/Adventure
Favorite Sub-Genre: Dungeon Crawler

Disliked Genres: Sports, SRPG's, TBRPG's (most), & FPS's (most)

Reason for Joining: Invited. Hoping it's not another guild that will have almost no activity.

Wow, our birthdays are pretty close. ouob  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:41 pm
Hi all
Im Daniel, 19, England

Ive been playing video games since Ive had the gift of vision whilst having the strength to lift a controller at the same time.

The consoles that I managed to take to my uni dorm, are my 360, PS2, DS, PSP and my Nokia N Gage, Yep Im still rocking the taco phone razz

Lately though Ive mainly been playing PC games, Guild Wars 2 and S4 League occupying most of my time.

Favourite Games

Dark Chronicle, SSX 3, Mass Effect 1,2 & 3, Fallout 3, Zone of the Enders, Wipeout series, Pokemon, Klonoa 2, Rez HD, Blur, Ratchet & Clank and Megaman ZX Advent

Im often a competitive individual with everything I do which includes multiplayer games and Im not exactly a fan of finishing lower then first.  

Kite Triblade

Distinct Reveler

7,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Kitty Von Catsworth

Beloved Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:52 am
I'm Kat, Or Swaggs,
18, Started casual gaming early in life, then switched to competitive around 12. Quit all gaming for a few years, and just getting back into it.
Xbox and PC mostly. Shooters, Horror, Adventure, and Time killers.
Halo 4 is my current addiction, but I have a lot of other games.
GT- Swagg Wagon v2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 am
Well, um...hiya
I was sent an invite to join, (idk why) but I said what the heck, sure. So here I am. Yup.
-Well, i'm Alkaid
-female
-i'm 18
-obviously I love to play video games.
-i currently have a psp, a ps3, gamecube, and a ps3. I'm more of a playstation girl, but I do plan on getting other systems later when I can (Xbox, Wii U).
-My favorite game, is .Hack//G.U. (it's where I got my user name from).
-I enjoy all sorts of genre. I started out as an RPG lover (and tekken), then when I got the ps3 I started playing everything else.
so...yeah.
It seems this guild has more Xbox players, so I guess I can't play with you guys online.  

Alkaid677

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 am
Alkaid677
Well, um...hiya
I was sent an invite to join, (idk why) but I said what the heck, sure. So here I am. Yup.
-Well, i'm Alkaid
-female
-i'm 18
-i currently have a psp, a ps3, gamecube, and a ps3. I'm more of a playstation girl, but I do plan on getting other systems later when I can (Xbox, Wii U).
-I enjoy all sorts of genre. I started out as an RPG lover (and tekken), then when I got the ps3 I started playing everything else.
so...yeah.
It seems this guild has more Xbox players, so I guess I can't play with you guys online.

Well, This is true, but we are looking for more PS fans, so if you know anyone that is a PS or Xbox Fan or Wii fan, please tell them about this guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 am
Program_Virus
Alkaid677
Well, um...hiya
-Well, i'm Alkaid
-female
-i'm 18
so...yeah.

Well, This is true, but we are looking for more PS fans, so if you know anyone that is a PS or Xbox Fan or Wii fan, please tell them about this guild biggrin

Sure, i'll make sure to do that. ^.^  

Alkaid677

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 am
Alkaid677
Program_Virus
Alkaid677
Well, um...hiya
-Well, i'm Alkaid
-female
-i'm 18
so...yeah.

Sure, i'll make sure to do that. ^.^

Alright. Also, thanks for joining biggrin  
Dark Legion Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas