Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Hi there! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna...?
  Post a welcome
  Bump and runaway
  meh...
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm
Black Dawn Rose
We enjoy the rambling =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Ginhi~kun
Black Dawn Rose
We enjoy the rambling =)
YAY!!! For once me being awkward is a good thing!!! whee
~dances~  

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 pm
Black Dawn Rose
Ginhi~kun

Seriously, all of the guilds I joined went *poof*. A desert wasteland.... So i figured I would try again. I'm sick of dealing with rude people in forums. At least here its controlled a wee bit better.
Did I mention I also ramble like a tard? Just thought you'd be warned. xp

Yeah the reason GDAPW never dies is because we have a core who even though busy will always come back. Others when they got down to a few people just gave up. So although we may be very casual, we will survive.

As long as you are following the rules rambling is fine. And new topics about random things are encouraged, as long as you arent making like more than 5 at a time. (we preffer to have a chat more specifically than lots with nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm
Black Dawn Rose

I'm glad someone gets answers from them... I never seem to get any answers out of them... Not even an "Oh, sorry we skipped you!" pm. stare

That wasnt a awnser to my question, it was one one from another person.

But part of why I usually get my questions awnsered is I frequent the ata, I read every awnser so I dont repeat thing (80% of the questions not awnsered usually have been awnsered all ready in the same ata, or the week before etc).

I also always try and ask my questions within the first 10 mins of the ata (usually within the first couple minutes of opening).

If your questions got skipped they are probally something already awnsered, or something they cant really awnser.

If you have any example of your questions I could probally awnser them. I Could probally awnser most questions that have been asked the past couple years.

Though often I get questions skipped as well. Expecially ones not in the first 20 minutes.

Remember if you dont follow

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/ask-the-admin-how-to-get-the-most-out-of-it/t.81705827/

there is a good chance your question will be overlooked as well.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 pm
Sagebomb

I work all of the time and rarely get a monday evening at my computer, but I do try to skim the ATA content, but I may have over looked it. My main question may be a little silly to them though. It's just a curiosity on the faltered layering of some items. (I'm a bit vain when it comes to my avi. sweatdrop ) It's not too big of a deal, but I wouldn't have minded getting a response or something. Instead of seeing so many people asking random questions like "Boxers or Briefs?" and "What -insert unrelated sports team/ affiliation- do you have?" and getting an answer.

Anywho! So! I believe I have very high hopes to lurk upon your lovely guild for an indefinite time to cure my boring and sleepless nights! Yay! It furthers the cause and helps my sanity too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm
Black Dawn Rose

I work all of the time and rarely get a monday evening at my computer, but I do try to skim the ATA content, but I may have over looked it. My main question may be a little silly to them though. It's just a curiosity on the faltered layering of some items. (I'm a bit vain when it comes to my avi. sweatdrop ) It's not too big of a deal, but I wouldn't have minded getting a response or something. Instead of seeing so many people asking random questions like "Boxers or Briefs?" and "What -insert unrelated sports team/ affiliation- do you have?" and getting an answer.

Anywho! So! I believe I have very high hopes to lurk upon your lovely guild for an indefinite time to cure my boring and sleepless nights! Yay! It furthers the cause and helps my sanity too!

Its understandable, when I am working I cant get to them either, but atm with my job search I have more free time atm.

Otherwise I back read, plats guide makes it easy if you just want to see questions and awnsers

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/asked-the-admin-answer-compilation-news-6-23-btw-vo/t.30840637/

Have you gone through the normal checks for item glitches?

Aka this?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/avatar-item-glitch-report-thread/t.69242947/

They dont often report back but they do do quite a bit from it. (Also if you can refference you avi gitch report directly in the ata they will appreciate youve take the right avenues).

And Im glad you will feel at home here. ^_^ also if I nerd out a bit much...thats just me XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 am
Sagebomb

Oh! Thank you for those links!! I need to get on here more. gonk
I always miss out on the informative things.
And I enjoy when people "nerd out" it just shows you have a greater knowledge of a certain thing. Seriously, I could ramble on forever about clothes and shoes and proper styles. Both on gaia and in real life... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 am
Black Dawn Rose

Oh! Thank you for those links!! I need to get on here more. gonk
I always miss out on the informative things.
And I enjoy when people "nerd out" it just shows you have a greater knowledge of a certain thing. Seriously, I could ramble on forever about clothes and shoes and proper styles. Both on gaia and in real life... 3nodding

yeah part of why questions get ignored are because they have ignored the things in place to deal with what the question is about.

Yeah I know most of the ins and outs of gaia, including a lot of "inside ins :blush: "

But I watch everything XD.

For me, my nerd area is mainly biology mainly in the fields of animal biology and conservation/ecology. Although areas of philosophy, world politics, general sciences and such I am pretty strong on too.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 am
Hello and welcome to the guild! 4laugh
You can call me, Sleepy!
It's nice to meet you. And nice to see a new face.
I hope you like it here!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:51 am
Sagebomb

I fell asleep on mah keyboard!! gonk

I don't really get into politics much. I end up wanting to shoot them all and shoving the minimum wage single mothers in for a term instead. At least the majority of them know how to budget a check book. xd
I have to admit I LOVE biology and environmental sciences . Those were the only sciences I could really grasp and at one point I wanted to become a veterinarian or botanist. I told my counselor in school and I was laughed all the way out of the office. (My grades in math were hideous and they swept me under the rug with the rest of the "failures". )  

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Hello and welcome to the guild! 4laugh
You can call me, Sleepy!
It's nice to meet you. And nice to see a new face.
I hope you like it here!

Thank you thank you!!! I love it here! And it's a pleasure to meet you sleepy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 am
Black Dawn Rose
Sagebomb

I fell asleep on mah keyboard!! gonk

I don't really get into politics much. I end up wanting to shoot them all and shoving the minimum wage single mothers in for a term instead. At least the majority of them know how to budget a check book. xd
I have to admit I LOVE biology and environmental sciences . Those were the only sciences I could really grasp and at one point I wanted to become a veterinarian or botanist. I told my counselor in school and I was laughed all the way out of the office. (My grades in math were hideous and they swept me under the rug with the rest of the "failures". )

It happens.

Things like that always have at least two sides usually more. Most minimum wage mothers I know probally couldnt balance a massive inherrited debt, whilst having to look for places to make crucial cuts like to health and education, whist trying to manage and reel in a relativly hostile needless war charge. I know what its like to grow up poor, I have worked for virtually every thing I had, including clothes and such (from about the age of 12), though my parents were doing everything they could including both working pretty much full time. I know its not single parent but still nothing in NZ is as cheap as in the states (your cost of living is mind blowingly cheaper....and I can compare I have lived in both).

But as simple as fiscal politics look. Its not that simple, expecially when both sides refuse to work togather in the states. Im really suprised they figured out the fiscal cliff problem (even if they did go over the new years deadline).

Honestly I never studied biol until university...it wasnt my thing in HS, but in HS i thought I was heading a different direction. But maths Im pretty good at. Its english I never passed any level of.

Big family history of dyslexia (and if honest I didnt pass highschool...I got into uni, after taking a gap year, working hard in that year, and then going back to uni and convincing them they should let me in on a special admission program) Though I dont blame my highschool for failing me. Outside of the english department it was one of the best highschools I know of. But its a requirment to pass english at a certain level....so I couldnt pass.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

thedenomerator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm
Welcome to the guild! I am made of gravy and you probably won't be seeing me very often.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 pm
thedenomerator
Welcome to the guild! I am made of gravy and you probably won't be seeing me very often.

and I got two biscuits!!!
and ditto Deno!!! lol
I go in spurts around here... life n' only phone for net usally kills me

oh and ditto what deno said earlier... I might not be here often but if i see things that are wrong i pip up  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash