Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
; A; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dsa
  asd
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:21 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

I know right?

I can't even imagine spending $750+ just to get my car our of the impound. That sucks.

The catch is that I don't have that much money.
So I'm going to have to ask my grandmother, and it's her car anyhow, so I'm going to need her to fill out an affidavit and she JUST got out of the hospital.

Yeah, I wouldn't even have that kind of money either. x.x
What's an affidavit? o.o

It's basically like, because she's the owner of the car, she has to pick it up. But she is unable, so shell have to fill out a legal document that says that I am authorized to pick up the car in her place.

It's just like a document to swear you're telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm
Citrus Novii

It's basically like, because she's the owner of the car, she has to pick it up. But she is unable, so shell have to fill out a legal document that says that I am authorized to pick up the car in her place.

Oh okay. Makes sense. x3
Well, I hope you get the car out soon!  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:47 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Oh okay. Makes sense. x3
Well, I hope you get the car out soon!

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:25 pm
Sorry to hear it hun, but glad you are okay. I hope all the car shiz can fall into place with no more additional costs for you.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:50 pm
Remember, never talk to the police 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Remember, never talk to the police 3nodding

I can't tell if you're joking lol. xD

The officer I'm dealing with is REALLY nice though, so I'll take my tickets because I kind of deserve them. I DID leave the scene of the accident (because I'm a p***y and it was freaking cold), and if he's feeling like being an a** hat he can get me for losing control of a vehicle.

I will only be answering the questions he asks though. That's for sure. Momma taught me THAT much <3

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm
Sagebomb
Sorry to hear it hun, but glad you are okay. I hope all the car shiz can fall into place with no more additional costs for you.

All around my uncle is guessing that it's going to cost about 2 grand.
If I get tickets I'll pay for those myself, but the impounding fee by tomorrow will be about $800, and then if it IS my steering/tires then that has to be fixed. The oil has to be changed too.

My grandmother already said that she would pay for it, but she doesn't know if she just wants to get a new car completely. :/

All anyone is saying is how lucky I am.
Because I was about a foot from scraping the bottom of the car into a boulder, and I almost crashed hood first into a tree. XP

Thanks! <3 <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

All around my uncle is guessing that it's going to cost about 2 grand.
If I get tickets I'll pay for those myself, but the impounding fee by tomorrow will be about $800, and then if it IS my steering/tires then that has to be fixed. The oil has to be changed too.

My grandmother already said that she would pay for it, but she doesn't know if she just wants to get a new car completely. :/

All anyone is saying is how lucky I am.
Because I was about a foot from scraping the bottom of the car into a boulder, and I almost crashed hood first into a tree. XP

Thanks! <3 <3

Yeah sounds like it will be a painful ammount emo

Yeah its best to do a cost benefit analysis for repair vs replace. I know mum kept pumping money into fixing her car when sometimes individual repairs were worth more than the car itself..and I was like...really you need to focus it on a better car. Though now she has let go of that car. But yeah definitly something worth figuring out what the real cost will be (knowinng that the first round of repairs may not fix everything and other unknown things could still pop up as well)

I guess thats one way of looking at it, and if that seems positive to you then thats cool. But it seems kinda like someone catching a cold and telling them "at least you are lucky its not HIV". But I guess I am somewhat cycnical in being used to having negitive things happen that I am used to just dealing with and moving on. (Like when I was in vegas a few years a go and my car crapped a piston when I was on a over pass, and basically I mannaged to pull to the side of the over pass but was trapped on the over pass, and from there called my insurance who sent a tow truck (though paid tow truck because I didnt have cover for that, but I was lucky that I could safely get out of traffic, but I would have been more lucky if it didnt happen XD. But anyway got basically towed off the over bridge and then quoted basically a insane price per mile futher(and it was basically the far side of vegas I was in from where I was staying, so basically I opted to leave it in a random carpark overnight hoping I wouldnt be towed from there, and luckily I wasnt, hired my own tow trailer and had the person I was with help me tow it to get a quote for repair, the quote was over $2000, and I guess another thing I was lucky about was at that stage I didnt "need" a car anymore, so basically to another guy staying there I said its yours...and left it with him)  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Citrus Novii

I can't tell if you're joking lol. xD

The officer I'm dealing with is REALLY nice though, so I'll take my tickets because I kind of deserve them. I DID leave the scene of the accident (because I'm a p***y and it was freaking cold), and if he's feeling like being an a** hat he can get me for losing control of a vehicle.

I will only be answering the questions he asks though. That's for sure. Momma taught me THAT much <3

Oh, I'm being serious 3nodding  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces