Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm
Touching? What kind of touching?

"Oh, Yuri..."

She wasn't even sure how to apologize. Instead she watched him, her face slowly going red.

"I didn't... do anything inappropriate?"

She was mortified. Embarrassed to the point of tearing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm
"Naw, don't worry about it," Yuri said as he continued to work on breakfast. She already felt bad enough, there was no need to go into detail or make her feel even worse.

Once the bacon was done, he started frying a couple eggs as well.

The kettle the whistled, signifying that the water was boiling, and he poured the steaming liquid into the two mugs.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:42 pm
She nodded quietly and looked away a moment, the lights in the room still a bit too strong. When she glanced back to him, however, something caught her eye, through his shirt.

"You have a scar across your back..." she said absently, tilting her head.

Scars... why was that significant... the word brought a flag into her head, though she couldn't place why, exactly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Probably because she had asked about another scar of his last night. Although Yuri wasn't really sure if she remembered that or not.

"Uh, yeah. I got that in another fight."

That one had hurt too.

He glanced over his shoulder, noticing that her water and aspirin were still untouched. "You should take that. It'll help you feel better."

He knew all about hangovers after all.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm
"Another fight...?" she asked curiously, reaching for the asprin and water. "We didn't fight last night did w--"

It kind of scares me that you fight so much... even if it is...

Oh, no.

She gulped, swallowing the tablets and turning her face away from him.

She had attempted to kiss him, running her fingers across the scar on his cheek. That's why the word stuck out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:04 pm
"Huh?" Yuri looked again as Dove stopped in the middle of what she was saying. Oh well.

He went back to what he was doing and put the eggs on top of the bacon with a little bit of lettuce. Completing the sandwiches, he brought one over to Dove and offered it to her.

"Here, this'll help too."

More than a little fattening, but Dove would have to choose between watching her figure or getting over the hangover faster.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:23 pm
As he approached, she looked over what he was handing her.

Nothing had ever smelled or looked as wonderful as that sandwich did. Dove hadn't eaten the day before, forgetting the soup she had ordered in her drunken state. She accepted it with a quiet thank you, then shook her head at herself, still in shock over the memory.

She had tried to kiss Yuri.

Her cheeks flamed a bright red as she picked up the sandwich. Of course she found him attractive. He was tall, handsome, strong, with a personality to make anyone smile, or at least grin. Even his scars were attractive.

"Je ne peux pas croire que j'ai fait ça ..." she whispered to herself, frowning as another memory prodded at her mind. French...

Did Yuri know french?!

((TRANSLATION: I cannot believe I did that...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 pm
Seeing how embarrassed she looked and hearing the words she had whispered, Yuri felt a little bad for having teased her.

"Hey," he said, trying to get her attention.

"It's not your fault. Don't go beating yourself up over it."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm
Offering a quick embarrassed smile, she looked up at him, then back to the sandwich.

"You, um... Don't happen to speak French, do you?" she asked, biting into the sandwich.

Oh, that was good. Who knew Yuri could be such a good cook?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:40 pm
"It's kinda the official language in my country," he admitted.

There was no point in hiding it. Plus it was a heads up just incase Dove didn't want to end up saying something she might regret. Not that he was worried about it, but she was pretty embarrassed already.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:02 pm
She sighed, resigned.

"Of course it is..." she said, her blush spreading down her neck.

"I'm so, so sorry, Yuri. What I said last night was completely inappropriate and..."

...was it untrue? Of course it was. She and her boyfriend had just had a small fight.

...another..small fight.

She shook the idea from her head.

"I had no idea what I was-- I guess I just..."

She fell silent and took another bite of her meal, not knowing what to say as embarrassed tears pricked at her eyes. What had she done? He was one of her only friends in this region, at least, that of her age. At least he didn't seem to be... too shaken by it...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 pm
Yuri was quiet, watching Dove silently with that little bit of pity in his eyes again. However, he decided not to say anymore. At this point he might just end up saying something that'd make things worse.

Thus he walked back and fetched his own food, sitting in his window to look out and eat in silence.

He was convinced that Dove just needed a moment to pull herself together. She would be all right.

Repede though, had been listening the entire time, laying there on his bed with his one eye open.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Finishing her sandwich, Dove sat the plate aside and laid back into the pillows once more, this time with her arm over her eyes, her head throbbing.

If she closed her eyes a while, surely it would die down... she had never had a hangover before... this wasn't fun. Why did people willingly drink to this point... the embarrassment that came with it just...

She couldn't believe she had done that to Yuri.... of all the people.... why had it have to be.........

-- Her eyes closed and thoughts drifting, the girl slipped into unconsciousness, sleep overtaking her again....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:27 pm
Yuri was just minding his own business now, staring out the window when he heard movement. Chewing a bite of his sandwich, he turned to look back at Dove, seeing her lying down and apparently in pain? Huh, guess the pain killers hadn't kicked in yet.

"Hey, you all right?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 pm
The girl sighed. "Just... thinking...."

There was so much on her mind: her fight the previous day with her boyfriend, the storm that had taken place, what she had done to Yuri...

What she had done to Yuri?
What had she done to Yuri...?

She let her head loll in his direction, looking him over quietly.
Why did the lighting in this room affect his appearance the same way the light from the fire had the night before?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff