Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:57 am
Oh look, I thought to myself, Its Elliot. I did a double take when I saw Elliot. WHATS HE DOING HERE?!
(She met Elliot just a few days ago..)
(Her reaction to seeing Elliot -->
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 am
Bara (Just so you now I call elliot by his Japanese name 'k)
I turned around and saw a Ryou "RYOU WHAT THE WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I couldn't beleive this why was Ryou here.User Image I walked away slowly and went outside.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 am
Chiarīdā
So this is Ryou how does Bara knowI saw Bara walk out the door I decided to follow her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 am
Ryou (I just want to do it quickly)
It was Lola and Bara-baka.I decided they would make perfect Mew Mews so I went up to get the mew project ready."GET OUT OF HERE!!" yelled.I went up so I could get tThe Mew Project ready User Image  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 am
(K I haven't seen the Tokyo version so I don't know their Japanese names sweatdrop )

I ran out of there and hid behind a tree. My chest was pounding like crazy "What in the hell was he doing there?!?!" I whispered to myself when I realized I was standing right in front of someone.

(Is it okay if I make up a new character? biggrin I love doing that is really fun x3 and sorry about the cussing I wont cuss if you don't want :3)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 pm
Bara (Yep you can make up characters all the way through cat_biggrin )
What was he doing in there I walked backwords and almost fell in the pond but someone caught me.I felt my heart beating,I looked up and saw my crush Akio (crush======>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)Akio "Are you ok bara?" He started to blush as well or was it just a hot day?  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:51 pm
Chiarīdā
I saw Bara and Akio together Akio is the cutest guy in the whole school does he like Bara?Hmmmm User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 pm
(Yay! and I have a stupid questions...)
(This is the random guy --->
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

I instantly started to freak out because that 'person' I was standing in front of was my secret crush, Allen. "What are you doing here?!?!" my cheeks were burning. He answered without even looking at me "I was walking by when you ran over here."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 pm
User ImageSuddenly I felt as is something ran by me then a earthquake "eek"I grabed on to Akio but then a strange light came out of no where.I fell over.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 pm
Chiarīdā
There was an earthquake a quick flash of light came past me."AHHHHHH" I fell and i griped onto the grass.I closed my eyes User Image  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 pm
Allen sighed and walked off. Only minutes after he walked off did a strange bright like fly past me and the earth began to shake. "E-earthquake!" the word came out in , what it seemed like, a high pitched tone. I fell to the ground covering my head with my hands.
User Image
(This pic was the best I could find XD sorry lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm
(I do apologize for the random entrance, my profile is in the profile forum though)
Juliette
I walked into a cute cafe, 1.because I wanted to see what it was like inside 2. I was bored and 3.My mother wanted me to get out of the house and go enjoy the beautiful outdoors.I looked around and thought ' wonder what kind of tea there is.' Then I randomly realized the mini-earthquake "what the f***k is going on?",I muttered  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm
Kawaii Ginny

(We don't mind, well I don't i'm not sure about XMew RoseX, its much more fun when other people join !)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:59 am
Bara (I don't mind Kawaii Ginny smile i like people who just jump in razz ) (p.s I want to do a scene where Bara and Chiarīdā gets infused with there animal is that ok? cat_question You could do it with your mew cat_smile )
I was suddenly know where all I saw was a cat. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What was happening?But for some reason I feel safe.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 am
Chiarīdā
I felt like never before I actully felt strong,but then I saw a lepord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I felt safe now  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff