Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:30 am
Hooray!

And now we have three people! At least until new people come, or those others who recently joined decide to come back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 pm
Girl's talk... with Kaginorei(actually, it is Saibagami, now)

Well, I am open for nice little chats, small talks, "big" talks!!
Boy, girl- who cares. Even that most of you are female, I don’t see any reason why communication should be problematic. ^_^

Yaoi Roleplaying? Heh, I was trying to role-play, but it is not really my cup of tea. I have met some people outside the virtual world, who role-play, yao roleplay. Actually my best friend does roleplay, but I do not get the idea. I sometimes enjoy reading other people role-playing. I mean, what is the point in restricted Roleplaying?- except, restricted fun. Just a rhetoric question, so do not bother. ^_^

Singing, talking, playing, reading. That’s fun. I like it. Guild can be fun, if the community can forma bound. You’re right. We do not need thousands of people. The more people, the less the value of cicle’s, friendships etc.

Umm… I’ve got mobile profession, so sorry, for being offline. sweatdrop

EDIT: They did not see Kami's vision of a guild? Pardon? What do you mean? What was his vision and the reaction?
EDIT 2: I have just read some guild posts. You mean roleplay-posts and usuall posts containing sexual explicit content and/or hyperlinks to sites containg such material/similar material? Well, that's a little problem Gaia has had since like ever. That's also a reason why I avoid Yaoi roleplays on Gaia. I am a member of some other sites, that actually are better suited for Yaoi. ^^
And... truth to be said, they COULD, because there is no reason why they couldn't, ADD "Restricted Area's" with +13 and +18 information boxes. Of course, they would not do that.

QUESTIONMARK: Did something recently change it the guild? I see a new RE-introduction topic. Could someone enlighten me?  

Kaginorei

Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 am
Oh, hello new member! We're small, but we'll be sure to make you feel welcome!

There's a new topic?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 pm
Bloodlust_Faerie
Oh, hello new member! We're small, but we'll be sure to make you feel welcome!

There's a new topic?

Oh, right!
You already said "Welcome to the Guild" on page 1 a few weeks ago. I forgot. My bad crying
No, no. It's not like that. I forgot to check when the topic was created. It's actually an old one, just some new responses in the Introduction topic.
Whatever. ^_^  

Kaginorei

Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 pm
Did I? Oopsies! Ha ha, I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry. I guess I should say 'welcome back' instead? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:08 pm
Okaerinasai, Saibagami. biggrin Okaerinasai means "welcome back' in Japanese in case you were wondering. We just got some newer people in like you and we were welcoming them in.

Right now you're the only boy, but I hope you don't mind of girlish talks every one in a while. -chuckles-

It's alright if you were offline for a while. It's understandable if you can't be online all the time, everyone has a life that they should live.

As for your question of Kami's vision for this guild, his vision was that everyone in his guild had fun and talked about what they loved to talk about to people that would accept them and not be given strange looks, and that would be talking about yaoi and all aspects of yaoi. smile Role-play, making a review of a certain manga or anime about yaoi, what kind of yaoi they're into, what got them interested in yaoi, how they got started into reading yaoi, stuff like that. But once that role-play incident, he was rather shocked about Gaia shutting down the last guild and when he went to make a new one, they banned him and so when he went, so did most of the members. sad Blood and I are the only ones left out of the last guild that stayed and have now become the captain and co-captain of this guild.

It's nice to have smaller guilds because of the fact we can bond more easily and be friends and get along. This place kinda reminds me of my World of Warcraft guild, where most of us have bonded easily and get along very well. But now we have more people in that guild, so it's getting harder to maintain that easy bond, but those that have been there long enough still have it.

-Gasps for air- Man, I'm talking too much. Being a captain and explaining things is tough, so please excuse the rambling as I'm still new to being a captain. sweatdrop  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 am
Ah ha, I should have you explain what happened to everybody when people ask. I wasn't really in the know(as is usually the case) when it happened, and I keep forgetting the details. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am
Don't worry about that, Sarah. I have the details covered, which is amazing considering that I have really bad memory, hahaha.

I was the last person to talk to Kami and the rest of them before they left, so they gave me the main details, but not the small parts, so some of it is my own assumptions.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm
Ah ha, that's good.

Oh, I see.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 pm
Oh, that is the reason why he left. Now, I see.
I speak japanese, so do not care about explaining. Well, as I already mentioned girlish convos are fine ^_^
You dare to fight me? I am the one, who's talking and talking without to take a break in RL.- Domina Power. >.>
I have not noticed any new activity in the guild, so I wonder where these new members are.
Besides, you both take care of the guild, after Kami's left, don't you? So, tell me. Has your role-playing died, as people left?  

Kaginorei

Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:17 am
Yeah, roleplaying's pretty much a dead thing in here until we get new members. I don't know how Meru feels about it, but I'm not really much of a roleplayer myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 am
Well, my opinion on RP is neutral at the moment. If we had more members, we could try it, but if it got too out of hand, I'd probably ban it for the sake of everyone not getting into trouble.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Kaginorei

Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 am
Just read some things about Gaia Roleplay's.... most of them get banned. I would not risk for MY SAKE.
There have to be some RP sites, or even an extern forum that could be used for that purpose. ^^

Heh, I think we can finish that topic here as the introduction's over and it actually turned into a RP-What's going on in the guild- thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 am
Mm, I suppose you're right.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Introduction Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items