Submit

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm
Alkaid677
Silent cannibal
Alkaid677
Silent cannibal
I'm not one to celebrate the day that guys become more desperate to be laid and girls demand chocolate and flowers and other crap just to feel loved = w = though I do demand chocolate..because...I seriously love it emotion_dowant
BUT on another note *got distracted*
I'm going to celebrate my state statehood or whatever xd

Ah, yes...... I have to agree with you on that. ^.^
I seriously expect chocolates. Because you just gotta have some. Lolz
On valentine's day, I love making myself a nice steaming mug of hot cocoa >.<
As long as its chocolate its okay emotion_awesome

Shannaro! You said it lolz ^.^
xd indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
I'm not one to celebrate the day that guys become more desperate to be laid and girls demand chocolate and flowers and other crap just to feel loved = w = though I do demand chocolate..because...I seriously love it emotion_dowant

Statehood whaddya mean?
February 14, Valentines is the day that My state, Arizona became an official state 3nodding So its kinda like its birthday on that day xd

wow now That's something to celebrate! that's really cool actually but you know that lol
Only reason why I know it is because back in high school they always spoke about it and made a big deal out of it when it came around emotion_facepalm
so, yea and only the history teachers threw 'parties' for such a day so xd it wasn't so bad

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
haha This is a holiday I do not care for at all.BUT I hope you have a good one

Lolz, don't care for it? That's okay, i'm not too big on celebrating this holiday either, but it's still nice to wish people a happy holidays ^.^

This is truth but I guess I don't really have the spirit this year lol

Oh, okay I see lolz ^.^ but why'd you lose spirit for it this year?

Because I gave up on love  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:15 pm
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal

Statehood whaddya mean?
February 14, Valentines is the day that My state, Arizona became an official state 3nodding So its kinda like its birthday on that day xd

wow now That's something to celebrate! that's really cool actually but you know that lol
Only reason why I know it is because back in high school they always spoke about it and made a big deal out of it when it came around emotion_facepalm
so, yea and only the history teachers threw 'parties' for such a day so xd it wasn't so bad

That's awesome, are ya gonna have like a your own party this year that would be fresh  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

Alkaid677

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild

Lolz, don't care for it? That's okay, i'm not too big on celebrating this holiday either, but it's still nice to wish people a happy holidays ^.^

You gave up on love? Oh...
Mind if I ask why?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild

Mind if I ask why?

I don't mind at all, In my opinion relationships are overrated and I find myself alot happier this way. Just my preference  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

Alkaid677

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild

Mind if I ask why?

I don't mind at all, In my opinion relationships are overrated and I find myself alot happier this way. Just my preference

Ah, okay I understand.
Well, as long as you are happy with that, then it's totally fine lolz.
Also, love isn't just for relationships and stuff, you can also wish friends or family a happy Valentinte's day ^.^ that's what I do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild

Mind if I ask why?

Ah, okay I understand.
Also, love isn't just for relationships and stuff, you can also wish friends or family a happy Valentinte's day ^.^ that's what I do.

You're right but i'm not so good with that kind of stuff either so go figure lol  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

Alkaid677

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild
Alkaid677
TheOnlyAdventChild

Mind if I ask why?

Ah, okay I understand.

You're right but i'm not so good with that kind of stuff either so go figure lol

Lolz, ^.^
It okay. =p not everyone is.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal

Statehood whaddya mean?

That's awesome, are ya gonna have like a your own party this year that would be fresh
Pretty much I am xd Just bake a cake that says "Happy birthday Arizona" emotion_awesome then eat it by myself because I am alone ; u ;

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 pm
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal

Pretty much I am xd Just bake a cake that says "Happy birthday Arizona" emotion_awesome then eat it by myself because I am alone ; u ;

sounds like perfect v day celebration haha  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal

sounds like perfect v day celebration haha
Pretty much it xd
probably have friends join in on the stupidity of it in a sense xd

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:44 pm
Hey I got an Idea If you could get any gaming character a valentine who would it be and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Hey I got an Idea If you could get any gaming character a valentine who would it be and why?

Probably from Jill Valentine haha  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Dalin Rade

Original Cat

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:38 pm
But isnt Valentines day tomorrow? I myself am going to be celebrating PTBS Day. Buy myself some damn chocolate! Lol. But if I end up getting a Valentine I guess that'd be nice too. razz Still buying myself Chocolate though.  
Dark Legion Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff