Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm
Ray just continued to smile at her passively, but the way she was looking at her indicated very much that she wasn't kidding around anymore.
"The last time we met you were a rich girl, nothing really more then that, and one that certainly didn't have any interest, or show any desire to do much with her pokemon that looked pretty."
Ray stepped forward slightly, leaving the Absol in the snow.
She was still smiling.
"Now, that's your choice, what should I care that a rich girl doesn't train. I certainly don't have any interest in things outside of training."
she bowed her head softly, her single visible eye locking hard on Sera, she was still smiling.
"But now here you are, stepping into my domain, a little rich flower, braving the cold in the rugged outdoors." Ray tilted her head "Now that certainly doesn't add up. So lets think."

Ray then crossed her arms. "You're training, so something happened, something that made you leave the soft safe life of buying your wins from people, something extreme to cause this kind of change in mindset, on top of that, with the slight downgrade of makeup quality and the worry over how your parents were ripped off."
Ray's persistent smile only widened "I would say you're about ready for a new life style. One that involves my line of expertise, and one that you clearly have no idea what your doing in."

Ray Stepped forward again, leaning in a little lower toward her.
"So why should you be happy? Because I know what I'm doing, and I'm willing to help you for the sake of your pokemon, since I can't imagine that there are very many others that will be lining up for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm
Sera tensed as soon as Ray seemed to see through her thinly veiled ruse - though some guessed a little of the truth just from her training habits, none had from the change in the quality of make-up she bought - and immediately disliked her even more for it. Disliked her so much. Who was she to come in and say all kinds of this s**t? "That is none of your business!" She huffed angrily, stomping her booted foot in the snow. It thudded pitifully, not at all giving her the result she wanted.

"What is your 'expertise' anyway?" Sera asked, even going so far as to use air quotes. It was quite obvious she thought incredibly poorly of the taller, older woman.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 pm
Ohhh she could tell the girl didn't like that, not that she actually expected her to.
"Pokemon." She answered simply, gesturing to the creatures gathered around them. Double Stripe flicking a tongue out as his eyes blinked.
"I know Pokemon, and I know them very, very well. most importantly, I know how to train them to the best of their potential."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 pm
The girl hardly paid any mind to the Serperior with Ray, mostly because of its garish colors. Hers were far superior in looks. Still, her posture was haughty and the expression on her face plainly showed her acute displeasure and even dislike.

Though she would never voice it to this almost-stranger, especially one who bothered her so much, she willingly admitted to herself often, as well as sometimes to her friends, that she wasn't good at training. It wasn't her forte, not in the least, and she often wasn't sure what to do or how to go about it. She knew a lot about fashion, not pokemon.

When she finally replied, it was to simply say, "And how do you do that?" in a way that still sounded disbelieving and condescending, though it was obvious she was considering it if only because she hadn't shot her down immediately.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm
Her reply was acceptable enough to earn a softer look from the women, but she could tell this one was still not at all convinced.
"Well, if it was as easy as explaining it to someone then everyone would be a great trainer. Though, you don't exactly see many people striving at it do you."
She shrugged, "These are my secrets, techniques I spent the last seventeen years of my life developing and perfecting and understanding. 'how you do it' is by take me up on my offer, do what I tell you, when I tell you, and not only will your pokemon become better then they ever could be, but you will too."

She winked her eye "I can teach you to see things about pokemon that you've never payed attention to before."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 pm
Sera snorted at the taller woman's explanation. "Well that sure as hell isn't going to happen," she retorted, swaying her hips to lean on her other leg. "Nobody tells me what to do." Not even her parents.

"If you really want to help, you can just give me some tips or something," Sera said with an indifferent shrug. Man this woman was really full of herself, trying to talk big and make herself sound like some super amazing ultra trainer or some s**t. Please. As if she would fall for something like that.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 pm
A single deep chuckle escaped from Ray's throat. "Ah, I figured." pulling her hands out of her pockets again, she turned around and walked back over to where Double Stripe was.
"Hey chica its your choice by all means. But I don't give "tips" out like charity. sorry, this is a competitive field after all."

She glance back around once she reached the giant snake. "So then, do you have a game plan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:04 pm
She hadn't exactly expected any tips from the woman, so she simply gave an indifferent shrug as she turned back to her pokemon. "Whatever floats your boat," she said with a dismissive wave. "I do have a game plan, and it is: Not tell this weird chick what my game plan is." A brief pause. "Competitive field and all that." She waved Isabella off, and the Absol turned after a few uncertain moments to go battle with the others.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:24 am
Ray smirked as she watched the girl leave again, it was cute how she was trying to act so tough, as far as Ray was concerned, this brunette wasn't even close to being able to say she was in a competitive field, it was more like a chance to get her a** beaten at every turn.
"Alright then, Have fun with that. if you change your mind." A hand was waved before she turned back to Double Stripe.

"This is going to be fun to watch." She told the Snake, who rolled his eyes lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Sera merely huffed and turned her back on the annoying woman, choosing to ignore her completely from there on out. Her pokemon went back to battling amongst themselves, and again most of them were doing poorly save for Isabella and possibly Jacques. It was obvious that even though she'd been trying to figure out how to handle training all by herself, she still really didn't have much of an idea of what she was doing. Granted she wasn't absolutely terrible like she had been when she'd first started, but she was still pretty bad.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out