Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Only Brings us Fear (Monster and Blood) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:05 pm
Faye looked at William, trying to see the tell tale signs that he was lying. She knew him, she knew how he acted when he was lying, his tells, if this was poker. The fact that she couldn't see them sparked a little fear in her heart. "Fine...I'll go," she said darkly. "But you're coming with me, and, if your so sure that it's Adam I'll make sure he's not there." She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number, he answered on the second ring.
"Hello Darling," he said, she could hear people, music, and pool balls smacking each other in the background, like he was at a bar.
"Hey, baby," she said softly.
"I thought I asked you to call me Love," he replied. She swallowed. She hadn't called anyone but William Love, ever. That was his nickname. She didn't comment on it.
"I was just wondering where you were." Her voice was surprisingly normal considering her subconscious was accusing him of murder.
"I'm at Henderson's Pub. Why, Would you like me to come over?"
"Oh no, I'm not home," she lied. "I mean if you want to come over you can wait in my apartment, but I'm across town, I just thought I saw you in a store I was going to swing back around and pick you up so we could get dinner or something." He chuckled.
"Alright Darling," he said. "I'll be at your place when you get home. With dinner ready." She nodded.
"Okay, I love you. See you later. Bye." She knew Adam had to walk to her place and Henderson's was at least a 30 minute walk with his speed.

She snapped her cell phone shut and looked to William. "We have an hour. Let's go." She walked out of her house, locking her door as she did so, and got in her car. She turned it on and backed out of her driveway and headed to the abandoned office building. It was at the end of a rather unused road, secluded and quiet. She could feel the fear p***k the back of her neck as she parked the car and sat there. "Do I have to go in?" she asked. It didn't look safe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:49 pm
William nodded and phased through her door and lead her inside. The two of them walked around the abandoned building for some time as William tried to remember where he was hidden. The building was run down, abandoned since the fire and covered in burned computers, paper's and other trinkets. Pieces of the walls were piecing and the ceiling looked as it if would come down soon. Soon he hit a spot where his head began to ring a little and he looked at the wall and pointed "Break the wall here."  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:30 pm
Faye was growing impatient and time was running out as William lead her all over the large office building. A few times she'd about said to forget it and leave because she was pretty sure he was making it up, but she didn't. As a half hour passed she'd made up her mind to say it when he stopped and pointed. She looked at the wall, it didn't look any different from the rest of the horrible building but she sighed and picked up one of the chairs. She slammed the chair into the wall smashing both the wall and the chair. She coughed in the cloud of dust before it cleared and she peaked in. She almost screamed but clamped her mouth shut at the skeleton inside. More fear kicked in as she looked at William. "So....So there's a skeleton here," she said looking back at it, "Doesn't mean it's you...doesn't mean Adam killed you." Then a new wave of fear kicked in. "William what did you make me do??? If this is someone's dump site they're gonna know someone was here!" She started hyperventilating as fear coursed through her veins. What had she done? She was in trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:46 pm
William dragged the skeletons out piece by piece and one it was something Adam forgot to remove. It was the ring that was tightly held in Williams hand. It was the one she had given him "That proof enough?" he pointed to it. He could see she was now afraid but he shook his head "This building is set to be demolished very soon. They won't know I'm here nor will he knew you were here." he told her.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 pm
Faye crouched down to look at the ring and she started shaking. Her entire body trembling as the pain of William's death hit her again There was roaring in her ears and his next words were lost on her. He wasn't even halfway done speaking when she covered her head trying to block him out. "Shut up! STOP THIS! YOU'RE NOT REAL! NONE OF THIS IS REAL! Just stop! Leave me alone!" She jumped up and ran as fast as she could out of the building. Once outside she dropped to her knees in the grass and rocked back and forth, her head in her hands, like she lost her mind. She felt like she had. She felt like she was coming apart at the seams. In her pocket her phone rang and she lifted her head and that's when she realized she was crying. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at the caller ID. Adam. His name sent a tingle of fear down her spine rather than the love she'd been feeling not twelve hours previously. She realized her hour was up, by at least 15 minutes. She sniffled, cleared her throat, and answered. "Hello?" she said.
"Hey, Darling, where are you?" he asked.
"Oh hi. I went to the school to see one of my professors to ask them about a term paper, I was supposed to stop by after class but I forgot. They weren't there when I got there, I was told they'd be back in around 15 minutes so I waited, but they never showed, so I'm on my way home now," she said softly. "I'll be home in 15."
"You could have told me," he said darkly.
"I'm sorry, Baby. I didn't think it would take this long. If you want I can swing by the store and pick up some wine for us. What do you say?" She was trying desperately to get his mind off of where she was.
"Sure," he said his voice lighter again. "I'll be waiting, dinner's ready and I got you a present."
"I'll see you when I get home, I love you. Bye."

She hung up her phone and wiped her eyes as she stood. She wiped her jeans off and headed back to her car, glad she'd bought herself a little more time by going to the store. It was on her way back to her house from here, from the school it was 10 minutes out of the way, making her total safe car time around 25 minutes. She climbed in and put the key in the ignition before the tears came again and she couldn't drive. She started taking calming breaths. She needed to leave now if she didn't want to arouse his suspicion. She didn't believe he killed anyone but he wouldn't like her being in such a dangerous place, and he wouldn't understand why she lied to him other than she was seeing someone else. Why did her subconscious have to ******** everything up now? It took her a few minutes to calm down but eventually she did and started the car to drive home.

~~~A FEW WEEKS LATER~~~

It was pouring rain, had been for a few days, thunder crashed as lightning streaked across the sky. Faye was at home, curled under a blanket on her sofa, crying. The past few weeks had been hell. Adam and her had never been on such rocky ground. She had tried to convince herself that it was nothing, that his seemingly irrational anger was because of her suddenly pulling away. She was forcing herself to believe the truth she'd known for the past few years but it was getting harder and harder. More things began to add up. There had been a few people to go missing since William's death, and she hadn't realized it until then but they were almost all connected to her in some way. They'd been spread out enough for her to not realize it, but any boy who started getting close to her had left. Sometimes they just vanished, most of the time they were said to have moved.

However, the biggest reason why it was so hard to ignore it now, was just how strange Adam had been acting within the past few days. The old office building was finally torn down, as William had said no one had found his body and Adam hadn't called her out on lying to him, at least not about those days events. Ever since the building was leveled he'd gotten more angry, paranoid, he seemed to be pulling away yet holding her tighter. He spent more time away from her but the time spent away was mostly spent texting her and asking her where she was, what she was doing, who she was with, and accusing her of lying and saying she was planning on leaving him.

As she cried, Faye thought about the most recent suspicious event, just this morning. They'd gotten into a huge fight and he said, "Don't go into the woods alone Faye, you might end up like William," before he left. She started wondering if William was right, if maybe Adam was so on edge because he was a deranged killer and had lost his dump site. But that was crazy, he wasn't like that.... was he?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 pm
"Do you see it now?" a voice called out to her though there was nothing to be seen in the house...even spirit wise. "Perhaps you should have listened to me. He's spiraling out of control he's not who he says he is. He's obsessed with you and will kill you keep you." it sounded a lot like Williams voice but it had distance added in "Do you believe me now? I can help you if you do. His madness will drive him to kill you to make sure no one else gets you sooner or later." it told her. William really wanted to help her but he couldn't unless she was willing to accept it.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm
Faye didn't have the energy to fight it. This had even more of a possibility of being a hallucination than seeing him did, but she couldn't fight it. "Why is he obsessed with me William?" she asked the nothingness her eyes closed. "Why me? I'm not that special... Why did it have to happen now...Where were you before I got involved with him? Why didn't you come to me earlier?" Her voice was slightly accusatory but mostly she sounded defeated. Her denial wasn't strong enough to mask everything. Logically it made the most sense, but she didn't want to believe it. "I looked for you. I looked for you after you went missing and even after they said you had died. I accepted for just three weeks what I was able to do, I accepted I would be able to see you. I looked for you William...where were you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 pm
A hand was suddenly on her shoulder as the figure of William was seen sitting next to her. He was hunched over, wearing the same clothes he did in that day but it was easy to see that they were in the same condition they were the day of his death. They were torn up from the fight. He also had his wound on his too but his hair covered it. He looked at her and smiled "Your a very special girl Faye." he said "Now I can run down the standard romance movie list that all guys will tell their girlfriends but I think its best to avoid that for now." he said "He's obsessed with you because you weren't like any typical girl. You were a lot stronger without going overboard and a lot more fun to hang out with. You also weren't so..well....boring." he smiled "Of course, the ability to see ghosts was also a bonus." he leaned back "I didn't have the power to materialize until now." he told her. He shook his head "Believe me, I would have appeared sooner if I had the chance but things don't work that way. I am so sorry for no being able to appear to you and stop you from entering this predicament but I...I just couldn't." he sighed and looked out the window.

"In reality I was only stuck as most of the recent dead are. It takes some time for us to be able to appear and I was only able to do so recently and I'm glad I did. We need to bring him down before he gets you too. He's killing everyone close to you and sooner or later, to keep anyone from getting you because he's lost control on you...you will die."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 am
Faye could feel the insubstantial hand on her shoulder. It felt like being touched by a shadow. She didn't open her eyes. She listened to his voice and let it fool her into thinking he was there. When he mentioned she might die because of Adam's obsession she looked up. Her eyes met his and she sighed. "What if I don't care?" she asked softly. "What if I don't want to fight it? All those people are dead because of me. Sam, Jake, Matt, even you. All because of me. Why would I want to live knowing I caused all of this? Maybe being murdered by Adam wouldn't be that bad, it'd be better than this." She ran her hands down her face and stopped with her fingers covering her lips. The spark of fight that was always buried deep in her eyes seemed to have gone out, she stared without seeing as she tried to care about her own life again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 pm
William shrugged at her remark "I don't know." he told her "I don't know what to do in the event that you don't care. I'm not here to drive your entire life." he told her simply "But if you don't care then why wait? Why not tell him you know that he's been killing your friends and then let him kill you." he said "These actions were his, you were only a small factor in it and even so...why let him stay loose?" he put his hands in his pocket "Honestly Faye, you know better than this. You should always care when it comes to your own life." he told her as he leaned down in front of her "You have your life while we are dead. You need to value that life and treat it well while you have it. Throwing it away just because of this would be not only selfish but a disrespect to all of us who died." he placed his forehead against hers.

"Listen to me Faye, no one wants you to do. We might be gone but we still want you to survive. So care....please."
he smiled "You might b able to see ghosts but it doesn't mean you have to become one of us now. You have a good life ahead of you. You just need to break this one wall."

[[I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER]]  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 pm
"I don't know anything anymore William," she said not looking at him. She could feel his forehead but she still didn't look at him "Fine," she said as he finished his speech. "If you're so desperate for me to fix this than I will, but only for you. I'm not promising what will happen after, but I'll figure out what to do now." She looked into his eyes. "Now...Do you know how I'm supposed to fix this without getting myself killed?"

((Yay! I'm glad.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm
William smiled "Good." he crossed his arms and backed up "I knew you'd make the right decision being the genius you are." he told her as he sat down once again. She asked him what she was supposed to do and he could took a moment to thin, He definitely had to make sure she was not harmed or figured out by Adam. William chuckled "Your a good actor, don't do anything that will make him suspicious." he told her "We need to find some way to get proof of his other kills or catch him in the act." he sighed "My body is gone but I'm sure that we'll find some way to get the police to realize that these were not accidents." he told her. This would be long and hard but he was positive that they could do it. They needed to take the guy down before he killed too many people but first...Faye had to be back in his good graces.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:32 pm
Faye sighed. "I'm not doing anything," she said softly. "I think he's on edge because the building's gone." She didn't think he was going to calm down until he killed again and she wasn't about to go on the hunt for another victim for him. She looked at William for a second before she reached out to him and took his hand. "I wish I could have saved you," she said softly, her touch was light. If she held too hard her hand would go right through him. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there." She leaned over and kissed his cheek with the same light touch as she was holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm
He shook his head "I'm actually glad you weren't." he said "Who knows what he could have done to you if you had seen him kill me." he told her. She kissed is cheek though it had to be light for her would phase through her if she was too hard. She could only lightly interact with his form. He looked at her "Kind of wish I had known better than to go with Adam to pick up the ring." he said. There was no way he'd know that his best friend was going to betray him though. He looked at her "Listen, just run with normal life and doesn't put yourself in too much danger and don't give yourself away. Sooner or later we'll find a way to bring him down." he smiled and kissed her lightly. He sighed "This is kind of depressing though. I certainly won't be able to watch scary movies with you again..ya know..being a ghost and all I could feel a little offended." he tried to joke around to lighten the mood.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 pm
Faye chuckled at his joke before his previous sentences sunk in. "Ring?" she asked looking at him pulling her hand away. "What ring?" Her voice trailed off as she realized. "Were you planning on proposing? Is that why he took you away?" Faye growled, picked up a throw pillow, and chucked it across the room, knocking a lamp off an end table, causing it to shatter on the floor. "God dammit. If he loves me sooooo much why wouldn't he just want me to be happy?" With a small sigh she stood up and walked over to the pillow.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff