Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hong Kong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:36 pm

Great, now I want to go even more.... razz
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 pm

crying

no time to go......working...

kenzshinji

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:59 pm

kenzshinji
crying

no time to go......working...

I want that too! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:01 am

Yoshimitsu Kyoshi
KamiKitty Sushi
Last time I went to Hong Kong was last summer. I crave the shopping but hate the walking XD I love the way we can use those little cards to buy stuff like food, bus rides, and vending machines. I wish they had them here. So much more convienient than having to bring around a fat wallet everyday.

oh I love the octopus card.....

i can't live without them!! lol ever since they invented octopus cards i dont bring coins out anymore sweatdrop

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:02 am

wiim
Great, now I want to go even more.... razz

Welcome to Hong Kong! xd
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:26 am

HK "yellow shop" alot xp

Ruxender

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:17 am

huh ?
what you mean by yellow shop ray??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:52 am

Umm. I think the last time I went to Hong Kong was when I was 6, 12 now. xD.

Lauu

Mingo Mui

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:32 pm

OMG I LOVE HK!!!!!! Last time I went was a few years ago. I miss the shopping and just being there. Miss my family!! And especailly miss my nephew. He was only 1 1/2 years old when I saw him. OMGOMG he is soooooo cute!! He would always crab my leg and say *coke! coke!* LOL!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:00 am

kenzshinji
huh ?
what you mean by yellow shop ray??

i think he's referring to those... "sex service shops" in mongkok sweatdrop

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:01 am

Soichiro A.
OMG I LOVE HK!!!!!! Last time I went was a few years ago. I miss the shopping and just being there. Miss my family!! And especailly miss my nephew. He was only 1 1/2 years old when I saw him. OMGOMG he is soooooo cute!! He would always crab my leg and say *coke! coke!* LOL!!

biggrin biggrin biggrin Cute!! <3<3 i wish i could visit him... me luff babies <3 how old is he now? biggrin

PS. you mean "grab" your leg right... not "crab" sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:59 pm

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Soichiro A.

biggrin biggrin biggrin Cute!! <3<3 i wish i could visit him... me luff babies <3 how old is he now? biggrin

PS. you mean "grab" your leg right... not "crab" sweatdrop

Muahahha yah grab =P I usually come here before I go to sleep so I'm usually tired =P Let's see he was about 1 1/2 years old when I visited and now he must be... like 4 years old I think maybe 5. Wow he must be like causing a lot of trouble now LOL

Mingo Mui

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:47 pm

yellow shop? eek oh my... i've been tainted...how can go on living? haha jk.
i've got a nephew too xp . but i didn't know that till the last time i went to new york. and come to think of it (even though I've only been to hong kong once, i think I was four redface ) chinatown in newy york is not that different from hong kong, except that hong kong's probably cleaner. 3nodding ah! i have all these picture of hong kong during the 90's and i want to go back so bad. 3nodding i don't think my parent approve of it though. crying
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:29 am

yalie5
i've got a nephew too xp . but i didn't know that till the last time i went to new york. and come to think of it (even though I've only been to hong kong once, i think I was four redface ) chinatown in newy york is not that different from hong kong, except that hong kong's probably cleaner. 3nodding ah! i have all these picture of hong kong during the 90's and i want to go back so bad. 3nodding i don't think my parent approve of it though. crying

Just wait untill you can afford it on your own or with some friends and go back during a summer or something.

Mingo Mui

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:25 pm

Soichiro A.
yalie5

Just wait untill you can afford it on your own or with some friends and go back during a summer or something.

i don't think i'll ever be able to afford to go on my own. but on the bright side my mom says that when I'm older I can go with her. which would be handy cause my cantonese is sooo bad it's not even funny. isn't summer there unbearably hot?
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff