Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wes Kraven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm
Program_Virus
Wes Kraven
Samantha_Suicidee
Dalin Rade
Oh wow lets see...if I remember correctly I got two games when I got a 360. They were Gears of War and Ninety-nine nights. smile I They were both great games.

If you ever wanna play the GoW campaign with me then just send an invite c: I sadly haven't beaten it yet xD

I have 3 but haven't played it yet, however GOW 2, I got stuck of that screecher guy or whatever the hell his name is, at the end.

If you need help in GOW2 i would be happy to help biggrin
As well as in 3

My friend laughs at me and says that's the easiest boss in the game. The heck it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm
Does GOW3 have Fishstick controls? Or is that only in the new GOW?  

Wes Kraven

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:46 pm
Wes Kraven
Program_Virus
Wes Kraven
Samantha_Suicidee
Dalin Rade
Oh wow lets see...if I remember correctly I got two games when I got a 360. They were Gears of War and Ninety-nine nights. smile I They were both great games.

If you ever wanna play the GoW campaign with me then just send an invite c: I sadly haven't beaten it yet xD

I have 3 but haven't played it yet, however GOW 2, I got stuck of that screecher guy or whatever the hell his name is, at the end.

If you need help in GOW2 i would be happy to help biggrin
As well as in 3

My friend laughs at me and says that's the easiest boss in the game. The heck it is.

oh haha well if you need help, just message me on XBL  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal
First xbox game I played: Fable, where it all started xd

360 game offline: some fantasy game that my older sibling gave to me...I rage quit it easily v 3v

360 online: Uh...Believe it was halo 3 3nodding
yep

I love Fable <3 The Newbury comics by my house had it for $10 in the original case and had the manual with it and everything. It was barely scratched too :3
If you have Fable 2 or 3 feel free to invite me to a game some time. I'm always online. Same goes with Halo (I have the DLC though so we might not be able to play xD)
Oh man! You're lucky then xd I don't have it anymore ; u ;
omg 8U i think you just became my best friend..I beat 3 with my boyfriend (more like just ran around while he finished it) and I'm near the end..IM SO GLAD PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT emotion_kirakira Which halo we talking about? xd
3 or 4? Because I know in 4 you can still play even though the other don't have the DLC...o uo

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

Restrained Memories

Savage Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 am
Kameo emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 am
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal

360 game offline: some fantasy game that my older sibling gave to me...I rage quit it easily v 3v

yep

I love Fable <3 The Newbury comics by my house had it for $10 in the original case and had the manual with it and everything. It was barely scratched too :3
If you have Fable 2 or 3 feel free to invite me to a game some time. I'm always online. Same goes with Halo (I have the DLC though so we might not be able to play xD)
omg 8U i think you just became my best friend..I beat 3 with my boyfriend (more like just ran around while he finished it) and I'm near the end..IM SO GLAD PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT emotion_kirakira Which halo we talking about? xd
3 or 4? Because I know in 4 you can still play even though the other don't have the DLC...o uo

Its sitting around collecting dust on my stand atm xD I tried to get my boyfriend into Fable. Didn't work :< He did help me get 2 achievements in F2 and mooched 100GS off of me (The one for having 100millionG realestate empire or something)
But I have both actually. c: In H3 you can't play DLC maps with people that don't have it or the campaign with them if they don't have it D: Its stupid  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 am
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal

yep

Its sitting around collecting dust on my stand atm xD I tried to get my boyfriend into Fable. Didn't work :< He did help me get 2 achievements in F2 and mooched 100GS off of me (The one for having 100millionG realestate empire or something)
But I have both actually. c: In H3 you can't play DLC maps with people that don't have it or the campaign with them if they don't have it D: Its stupid
Oh wow O_O I haven't touched fable 2 in a while because I lost it ; A ; I did the same thing with a previous bf xd just mooched off him and got free s**t from him 8U so I was happy then yeah. xd
but I got my current boyfriend into fable 3 because he saw me playing it a lot and wanted to join in..XD didn't mind cause I had so much gold left over, I practically gave most of it to him.
They have a new campaign DLC? O-O what D8 i haven't touched h3 in a while...I know I got some of them..but not all because Im practically too poor to keep up with DLC's now a day xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal

yep

Oh wow O_O I haven't touched fable 2 in a while because I lost it ; A ; I did the same thing with a previous bf xd just mooched off him and got free s**t from him 8U so I was happy then yeah. xd
but I got my current boyfriend into fable 3 because he saw me playing it a lot and wanted to join in..XD didn't mind cause I had so much gold left over, I practically gave most of it to him.
They have a new campaign DLC? O-O what D8 i haven't touched h3 in a while...I know I got some of them..but not all because Im practically too poor to keep up with DLC's now a day xD

Noo H3 doesn't have campaign DLC xD For some odd reason you can't play the campaign over XBL with people that have its DLC its honestly stupid XD I got all the DLC when this guy offered to help be beat it on Legendary. I was desperate for some gamer score haha  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal

yep

Noo H3 doesn't have campaign DLC xD For some odd reason you can't play the campaign over XBL with people that have its DLC its honestly stupid XD I got all the DLC when this guy offered to help be beat it on Legendary. I was desperate for some gamer score haha
Oh...now that's stupid D8
WTF HALO3. That's pretty dumb of them to do ;l shouldn't stop you from playing campaign with anyone..
Though I know I've tried halo 4 campaign on legendary and i quit XD
just. nope.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 pm
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal
Samantha_Suicidee
Silent cannibal

Oh...now that's stupid D8
WTF HALO3. That's pretty dumb of them to do ;l shouldn't stop you from playing campaign with anyone..
Though I know I've tried halo 4 campaign on legendary and i quit XD
just. nope.

I did Halo 4 legendary solo. It was easier than I expected xD I didn't even bother to do a play through on normal just went straight to legendary heart  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Run-With-Scissorsx

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 pm
Kung fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones. They came with it xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 pm
I feel it was Assassin's Creed 1 for Xbox 360. original xbox i think it was Shadow The Hedgehog.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Prince Omelette

Salty Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:48 pm
First game I ever played was Forza 3 >.>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm
Its either Assassins Creed, Left for Dead, Black Ops, or Halo... i forget... i know its one of the four xp  

DeadlyLamb

Michishige Ritsu

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 pm
halo 3 xd  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff