Program_Virus

Sounds like fun~

I don't think I'd be able to take it seriously xD

Its a good game aha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:14 pm
Samantha_Suicidee

I'd say Rune Factory is less common than Harvest Moon, but both are good~

I can't wait until we get an official release date for Rune Factory 4 ^^
Theres supposed to be Rune Factory 4?! o: lol that's how much I've been away from my DS. You're making me wanna go play Rune Factory 2 again sweatdrop  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Samantha_Suicidee

Yeah, it's a 3DS game, coming this summer... Other than that nothing been mentioned about it... I'm hoping it would come with the pre-order bonuses like Japans would but that's not likely to happen, but I can wish right..?

I've only played 3 all the way through, I found 1 and 2 for a totally of 15$ a while back and am working through one... I didn't think one would be a difficult as it is, but I'm really enjoying it... What's you're favourite part about 2..?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm
Lil_Kaios
Samantha_Suicidee

Yeah, it's a 3DS game, coming this summer... Other than that nothing been mentioned about it... I'm hoping it would come with the pre-order bonuses like Japans would but that's not likely to happen, but I can wish right..?

I've only played 3 all the way through, I found 1 and 2 for a totally of 15$ a while back and am working through one... I didn't think one would be a difficult as it is, but I'm really enjoying it... What's you're favourite part about 2..?

Its pretty entertaining. I don't really remember a lot about either of them to tell you the truth other than you lost your memory. And if I remember correctly if you don't marry within a year your kicked out of town xD
I used lots of Action Replay on those games. I eventually threw the AR away xD  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm
Samantha_Suicidee

That's different from the first one at least... You don't get kicked out within a year, I think that would make the game harder...

I also think all the Rune Factory games start off with you having amnesia... It's like a happy common trait =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 pm
Lil_Kaios
Samantha_Suicidee

That's different from the first one at least... You don't get kicked out within a year, I think that would make the game harder...

I also think all the Rune Factory games start off with you having amnesia... It's like a happy common trait =D

I think I could be mistaking the 2....The amnesia thing does kinda get somewhat old though lol  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 am
Samantha_Suicidee

Eh, it could be worse... They could have unlikeable characters or boring characters...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 am
Lil_Kaios
Samantha_Suicidee

Eh, it could be worse... They could have unlikeable characters or boring characters...

lol like with Harvest Moon.
I usually always hate 1 character in every Natsume game I have. HM: Boy and Girl is Mary cause she usually marries Gray before I even get to his blue heart event (I honestly don't know how this happens XD). If I go play the Rune Factories I'll probably find one pretty quick...First time I actually played Rune Factory 2 was when my cousin was over. She gave me my DS and told me to try it. I ended up playing it from 1pm to 1am under the covers with the charger plugged in XD  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 pm
Lil_Kaios
I'm curious on what DS (or 3DS) games that others have stumbled upon and enjoyed but no one really doesn't know about or didn't have much to any advertisement and decided to pick up on a whim and ended up being simple amazing...

I have to say that one of my favourite DS games is My World My Way, reading the back of the box doesn't really tell you what you're in for, it makes it seem like a cliche story of a Princess not getting her way and everything is handed to her... I wouldn't take the story very seriously, but it's hilarious to read and see how the Princess acts as you play her along the way... It wasn't something I expected to get out of the game and is a pretty good RPG... It has huge girly parts, but I think that adds more in the story of why you're playing the Princess (also how she acts) and how ridiculous her goal is than to make a game that's for girls only...
You've actually played My World My Way? That's one of my all time favorite games for the Nintendo DS, I was extremely lucky on being able to purchase a copy because I found out that it was discontinued only three months after hitting the shelves, and the only thing that I didn't much care for was Elise with short hair( I personally think she looked better with long hair).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm
These are the Nintendo DS games that I have played though I don't know how many of them are considered uncommon........

My World My Way
Princess Debut
A Witch's Tale
Nostalgia
Magical Starsign
The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road
Steal Princess
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:32 pm
fairy-phoenix

I have, its one of my favourite games, but I can't get any of my friends to play on the second file T.T

I'd say out of the list of games you posted, most of them I haven't seen of or heard of them... Any of them really good..?

Samantha_Suicidee

xD
I don't think there are any I'd hate... Might not care for some characters but that's different ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 pm
Lil_Kaios

I do own it, but I don't consider it uncommon, mainly because its one of the RPGs that I hear about often (at least among my group...) but thanks for the recommendation... I haven't gotten too far in it, I'm not sure why... Probably due to time and trying to get my college work done before I play games ^^;;;

Any reason why I should bump it up my my to finish list..?

It was more uncommon when it first released, now more people seem to know about it.

What kind of friends do you have? Only one person I know has heard of the game but he's never played it. You should go finish it, now.

iEatSeaSaltIceCream

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:13 pm
iEatSeaSaltIceCream

I wouldn't know that, I remember it being a name I recognized for the DS when people had them though... Friends of friends talked about it... It also just might be the area I'm in...

Depends on who shows up, most play other systems that I don't play... Out of the three to four people that do own and play their DS, half of them play FF/Pokemon/FPS and RPGs/JRPGs... The other half does Rune Factory/Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing and Otome games... The rest do console systems...  
Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff