Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:21 pm
"That usually depends on the individual," the informant answered smoothly, as if he was used to the question. "Some come to me for information on their rivals, some for enemy gangs, some for love interests and crushes...all kinds, really. So why don't you take a moment, figure out what it is, and you tell me?"

He yawned, taking out his phone to check the time. As he did so, he reached out to grab Aoba's tail without looking up. With a surprised and angry yip, the Zoura reverted back once more. "If you don't cut that out, Aoba, I'm going to return you to your ball too. I told you not to practice doing people until you can get it right. Flawlessly." He stuck his phone back in his pocket and turned to regard Midas.

"That's a nice pokemon you have there," he remarked casually. "I can't imagine there are many like that one."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm
"Well, if you know what I need, and I apparently need to know what it is I need, shouldn't you be able to tell me what I need from you?" he sighed in frustration, running a hand back and forth atop his head.

Midas simply stared back at Izaya, looking more bored than ever as the man remarked on his rarity. Zane shrugged. "Guess so. I haven't seen another like him."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am
"Oh, I could tell you lots of things, but that wouldn't be fair to my other clients if I just gave you information for free, now would it?" the man giggled. "If you can't think of anything at the moment, don't worry that pretty little head of yours. People usually end up finding some need for me sooner or later~" He winked.

Stroking his chin, Nakura continued to observe the pokemon, watching it steadily as if he were a valuable relic rather than a living creature. "Shiny...how fascinating." He beamed at Zane. "And no one has tried to steal it? I'm surprised. This reigon is teeming with criminals of all shapes and kinds, you know. Regular thugs, gangs, organized syndicates...I'd keep it in its pokeball when I wasn't using it if I were you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 pm
"Maybe I should put him to work, then," the man sighed, looking to Midas who rose to his feet slowly, muscles in his shoulders rippling under his fur.

"I can't really imagine we'd run into anyone in the dead of night in the middle of a forest like this, but here you are," he yawned, glancing off further into the forest, Midas' low rumble of a growl unacknowledged as the arcanine faced Izaya. "What are you doing here?"

The idiot's mention of organized syndicates did catch his attention, however he outwardly refused to make physical notice of it. He had heard of a few organizations...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:36 pm
"If you can't imagine as something as ordinary as that, better start putting that brain to work, then. Nevermind your pokemon. You've got bigger problems." The crimson-eyed man smirked at Midas for a while before finally turning away. Aoba was still in his natural state.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked, turning back the way he had come. "I'm trying to train my pokemon. What else do people do out here in the dead of night? Camp out for fun?" If they did, Izaya certainly wasn't one of them. He was a city person through and through, as sure as skyscrapers were tall.

Picking his way through the underbrush, he waved a hand without turning around. "I guess I'll see you around then, Baka," he called cheerfully. "You and your shiny pokemon. It shines like a bicycle reflector that can be seen from miles away, especially with its size." He hopped over a dead log. "Let me know if you ever get a few more brain cells - enough to have a decent conversation that isn't full of obvious, self-explanatory questions."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:56 pm
Zane clenched a fist, forcing himself not to flat out knock the trainer onto his back. He couldn't let someone so terribly unimportant get under his skin so easily, especially not in the current circumstances. As the man walked away, he relaxed, glaring at the back of his head as he disappeared into the woods.

It wasn't even worth the effort, mental or physical.

"Maybe next time it won't be three AM," he muttered under his breath, not caring in the slightest if Izaya could hear him. Once the 'informant' was gone, he again settled at the base of the tree, Midas settling along side him, his golden eyes once more trained into the forest.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers