Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Song of Memories (Azo and Celeste) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am
Dungeon level 45
Group:
Brisk, Valis, Tristet, Normandy and Fox.

Just as the battle came to a close Brisk heard the Crimson hammer complimenting her party. Just as a title appeared in front of him. A prize or treasure chest appeared with a congratulations in broad white. In the chest there was a prized elixir that could level you 2 levels up. "Man, thought we were goners." "I know what you mean, if we didn't have Brisk and the Crimson Hammer we might've hit the hay." "You worry to much." "Well you were sweating your pants." "Oooh good back talk." "Oh shut up." "You two stop acting childish." as Brisk walked over to the crimson hammer she held her hand out towards him. "Thank you for your assistance. You can call me Brisk but everyone knows me as The Harbinger. And these are my friends from school. Normandy, Valis, Fox and Tristet." as she gave a smile towards the man who took down the beast.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 am

Dynamis

As Dynamis was to stand from his crouch position he swung his blades through the air to fling what blood that was on his blades to the ground before twirling them and sheathing them in a cross style upon the small of his back. Turning around to look towards Brisk and her team he then took notice to the prize that was rewarded to him for delivering the final blow, walking to the chest he kicked it to open which the elixir then floated to his hand and disappeared into his bag. Walking towards the group now he began to use hand movements in order to go threw his menu, he could hear the bickering of the team and it brought a smile to his lips as he would then send the elixir to Brisk feeling that she deserved it and for the back that he was already at an higher level than them all. Hearing Brisk now introduce herself and her team while also thanking him he gave a smile as he looked to each of them but his focus was on Brisk and it was obvious he was attracted to her. "Well it is nice to make your acquaintances." He stated taking her hand. "Brisk... I like the sound of that. But please Crimson Hammer is a title that others have given me. You all can address me as Dynamis." he stated to them all before looking back to Brisk. "But you can call me Dy if you like."

Group: None
Current Weapon(s): Twin blades(in pic)
Current Armor(s): Crimson Armor(in pic)

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 am
Group Party: Brisk, Normandy, Valis, Tristet and Fox

"Dynamis, that sounds like a sexy name."
as Valis smiled. "Not as sexy when you sleep in your pink pj's" as Normandy chuckled. "Hey don't be mean to Valis." as Fox just pushed Normandy to the side. "I agree." as Tristet poked a few times on Normandy's back. Brisk just smiled. "Sorry about them, alright Cri- I mean Dynamis. We should teleport back to level 1. I have a few things to repair." the group just looked at Brisk. "Who needs repair when your magic can just make our stuff brand new?" "Quiet I think shes making a move." "What?" "making her m-" "I'm sorry if my party is weird. " "Were not weird" as they both synced there voices together. "Here is the teleport key to get back. I know you might not need one but it's always best to have one just in case." As she slowly picked up her staff she channeled a direct line to her home. Doors began to open from the thin air as you could see inside the room and furniture. "Alright everyone in you go, Mr. Dynamis must have things important to do." "Alright..." "Ruin the mood." "Yeah." "See ya man"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 am

Dynamis

There was a grin plastered on the face of Dynamis as all he could do is smile and laugh at the scene of her comrades bickering amongst themselves all in good fun. "Well thank you Valis, your name is quite beautiful itself." He finally replied before looking to Brisk as she would begin to speak once more. "It's quite alright and I suppose I'll me..." He was cut off by the others as they loudly pointed out what it was Brisk was possibly up to which only put another smile on his face. "It's quite alright." He stated through a small chuckle. "They sound like a pretty lively and fun group to be around." He added shortly after. Dynamis had taken the teleport key she has given him and nodded at her statement. "I suppose you are right." he replied with a smile as he watched her pick up her staff and prepare the skill or spell that was to take them to their destination. "See ya." he called to them as he gave a saluted wav to them all and winking his eye at Brisk. Once they were gone, Dynamis looked at the key given to him and thought about, he did have al few items he needed to sell that he gotten within the dungeon yet it was obvious that was just an excuse and with that he used the key, heading to level one.

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 am
After arriving back at level one, she waved good bye to her friends. As they all logged out from the game. Sitting upwards Tasha held her avatar from her head and laid it on the side of her. " It's 8:00 am." as she looked over her shoulder she placed her hand over the alarm clock. Setting it to 12:00pm. She only had 4 hours, until her friends were out of school. She on the other hand finished her classes and was pretty much told she didn't need to be there. Slowly sliding herself over to the floor she began to stretch her arms in the air and started to stand. "I wonder who this Dynamis is? The way he fights is kinda..." Looking back she took the avatar and began to lay back down placing it over her head she logged back in. Standing in the room to where her friends logged out she started to move towards the Market to search for some potions and mana potions for there next dungeon fight. She found herself looking at a wanted board. Pretty much the quest board where she could venture out herself and gather some information.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 am

Dynamis

Appearing in level one, Dynamis observed his surrounding as if he had expected it to change since his last time there yet it was exactly how he remember it, except for the change in players and their shots to sell items. The avatar was left standing in place while Erick took a quick rest room break, upon reentering his room he looked at his clock to check for time. "Eleven huh... I'll have to go to band practice in two hours." He stated to himself before walking back to his laptop grabbing a bottle of water from a minifrigde which he then opened and drank. "Ah... I was in need of that." He state walking back to his computer desk and taking his laptop to sit on his bed and rest his back against a group of pillows while he placed his headset back upon his head and tuned back into the game. Dynamis once again began to walk towards the market where he sold unneeded weapons that wasn't worth sealing in his personal shop, he even picked up a few mana and health potion seeing as anything else besides food or drink wouldn't be worth purchasing at his current level unless someone was selling from a personal shop and even then he had better chances in level two. "That Brisk woman... For some reason I'm am unusually attracted to her, like she reminds me of someone I knew yet that's impossible," He stated to him, unable to figure out why he feels that way. While wondering the town, Dyanmis figured he could go to the quest board while here and see if he could find any worth doing for experience, coin, or to level up his skills further, those that he has yet to allow anyone to witness. On his way there, he could see that many were chatting about him being the Crimson Hammer, most new player or those who have never seen him gossiping about if I was him or now. "Damnit... I knew I should have changed." He would mutter to himself ye he just continued to the quest board and as he was coming up on it he then noticed a familiar face. "Brisk..." He uttered as he came up behind her, checking out her physical form.

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:43 am
Looking around the quest board Brisk began to scroll through the ones that were a bit difficult for her to accomplish. She didn't mind the difficulty it only gave her more time to increase her magic casting rate. The more spells she learns the more she can be useful in battle. As she was about to place her name in one of the boards for the battle arena. She heard her name and looked over to see Dynamis checking her out from head to toe. "Oh, hi is there something interesting Dynamis?" as she giggled a bit. Placing her staff behind her. Her name began to scroll through the arena board as many appeared next to her. Brisk wanted to give it a go, to earn some extra coins for her friends equipment as well a new staff that she was eying in the market for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 am

Dynamis

While her back was turned Dynamis looked at Brisk from head to toe and even after she turned to face him he looked at her from toe to head with an intrigued smirk upon his lips. Standing within a laid back posture it was obvious that he liked what he saw and as she was to question him he only chuckled a bit. "Hello... And yes, I've fond a few things interesting." He stated a bit perversely yet he quickly looked up into her eyes. "My apology." He stated with his smile still present even when he was sincere in his apology. Looking over Brisk shoulder he noticed her name upon the quest board in the battle arena area and decided to look further into it, reading its description. "Well, that seems like some fun... I think I'll sign up." He stated to no one particularly before signing up for the quest and now waited for it to start as his name was now on the board. "So butterfly, what do you plan on doing before the match starts or do we not have enough time to discuss are date arrangements?" He stated now looking back to Brisk.

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm
"It's alright and what did you mean by interesting?" as she looked at Dynamis with a tilting expression. She was a bit curious about him and his habits. "Well I was thinking on going to a scroll shop to learn some attack base spells since I will be participating in a arena. I would also want to get some elixir potions just in case I run out of health and mana potions." taking her finger she slid her hand down as a menu appeared showing how much currency she possessed. "Hm 2,009,999 coins left. Jeez spells do cost alot." sighing a bit she heard the board blink a few times. A group of people began to gather to see who would be there partner in the 2v2 battle arena. The thing was everyone was hoping to be with the crimson hammer along with the Harbinger. Just because some of them were perverts and some were fans and groupies. As a flashing light emitted two names appeared first on the screen. Dynamis and Brisk. "Well look at that. It seems we will be partnering up." a icon began to appear over there heads to show they were in a party.

Group: Dynamis
Current weapon(s): Wooden oak Staff
Current Armor(s): Harbinger robes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

Dynamis

Dynamis only smirked when Brisk asked what it was that he found interesting yet telling her would only contradict his apology yet that was him thinking she wanted to know what it was he found interesting specifically so he simply stated. "I mean I like what I saw." he stated before Brisk began to answer his last question. He thought about what was said and began to think about any spells for her class that could be useful to her, yet off the top of the dome he could not come up with any as his mind was a bit preoccupied with other things. "Well I say we head for the shops now, the battle will start soon and we don't want to miss it if we are to win the coin for our date." He state with a smile. Watching as Brisk checked her inventory, he suddenly got the urge to check his own in which looking into he found he had a bit more than she did. "I'm guessing your a grinder with that type of loot." He stated impressed. "But skills period cost quite a bit, specially the ones around our levels." He added, assuming and feeling that Brisk wasn't that much lower than himself in level. Looking up as a flash of light went off, his attention was drawn to the board where he found himself paired with Brisk, much to the detest of those who wished to be partnered with either of them. "So it would seem." he replied to her statement, looking up to the icon that showed they were in a party. "Well I suppose fate wants us together." He added with a small chuckle.

Group: Brisk

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:11 am
"It would seem so." as she smiled. Giving Dynamis her level of magic it was only two levels away from max. Brisk was mostly a genius in magic mastery the only she needed was only two spells that would complete her lessons of learning. "Well if you want we can train a bit in the dungeon, the battle arena will be starting in 2 hours so pretty much we have enough time for one dungeon run." scrolling through the pages she started to sort them by her needs. She placed five offensive spells in one are and forty defensive spells in the other, healing and barriers and support spells were placed in the middle. "I will tell you this, Every spell I chant has a 2 second cool down reduction so I can cast them any time if I wanted. Mastering Magic is one of my contracts and I aim to do so." equipping herself with a few chest pieces and leg pieces she tied her hair into a pony tail. "When we enter the arena you will understand why the people on level 90 no my name." the Harbinger was a name given to her by the elite guilds. For her she was known as the demon queen.

Weapon(s): Wooden Oak Staff
Armor(s): Harbinger chest, leg and robes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

Dynamis

Dynamis took notice to Brisk prowess in magic, knowing that at her level and with the praise he heard of her as the Harbinger that she was indeed top notch, maybe even one of if not thee best in her class yet that was a big assumption to make so he first had to see her in more action before he could deem such a thing. "Well that sounds like a goo idea, we can spend that time getting to know one another in combat so will be ready if there are any higher level players than I expect in this tournament." he stated deciding to accept her proposal of training in the dungeon. Dynamis listened to Brisk as she informed him of her casting speed and cool down time that was needed in between each of her spells, he was rather impressed with this feat for she was the first magic type with such a low cool down that he has met thus far. He witness her change her attire a bit and tie her hair up, declaring that he would witness why or how she obtained her title in the battle arena and now he was a bit more excited. "Oh is that correct? Well then I suppose I don't need to show you why I'm called the crimson hammer but.... I suppose it is only fair." He stated with a light chuckle. "Well Ms Harbinger, what dungeon do you have in mind?"

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Slowly raising her finger she began to slide down through the list of dungeons. "Well lets have a looksie then. There are some specifics that do include party members. But since were here to train, why not." Picking the level, she chose the Grand Flower 99th level. To get better she would need to face a bigger odd. But some risks may occur. Sending the notice to Dynamis she prepared a key for the two of them. "Here you go, one for me and one for you. Just in case." Whipping out her staff she began to hold her staff out raising it into the sky. "Oh mighty spirit of time share us with your wisdom and send us to the lost zone known as Grand Flower!" suddenly a magic circle would appear below there feet. "When your ready tap the accept key on the screen. Once were in, we will be surrounded by a horde of demons. With my quick defense spells I can give us some shielding, until we get to a certain spot to where I can cast my spells freely." as she started to feel like her body was started to warp in a different dimension. "See you there"

Weapon(s): Wooden Oak Staff
Armor(s): Harbinger and robes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Dynamis

As Brisk was to scroll through the locations of dungeons she had stored Dynamis decided that it was about time he tested out his gauntlets and newly acquired armor that he has had enchanted and enhanced through magic stones that increased the attributes of the weapon and armor, he hasn't revealed this armor or gloves to anyone but he figured this Brisk woman was trust worthy to keep it a secret, after all she too knew what it meant to not want to reveal everything to those around him, especially given that he was a beater(beta tester) or so many has come to call him when he started out. "Well we are partners so that sound just about right." He stated to her remark about the party dungeons. Dynamis had decided to use his unrevealed equipment just in time to receive the notice from Brisk about the dungeon she had chosen. "Grand Flower is it? I remember this dungeon all to well.... I had a bit of trouble soloing this one but it was done nonetheless and it shall be fun with such a partner." he muttered to himself before accepting the key from Brisk. Once Brisk began chanting to teleport the two of them to the dungeon he then decided to change his weapons and armor the moment before porting to keep from others seeing it and not changing in the middle of combat which was a skill of his. "I'm ready when you are." he stated nodding to her warning of the dungeon and with that Dynamis also vanished just as some of the watching player got a small glimpse of his armor which many would have hoped to see. Appearing within the dungeon only a moment after Brisk herself Dynamis would now be seen what would seem like a purple uniform with reddish orange lining, a long orange scarf, a lightning clip in his hair, and as his weapons were now gauntlets and greaves, each having a set of purple orbs that stores energy within the weapons. The armor and weapons had a bit of glow from the enhancements yet there wasn't much due to not being fully enchanted and he was looking cool yet while many would believe him to be putting forth an effort to do so, this was natural of him for he was a calm being. "Hope your ready butterfly." He called out to Brisk, rather like calling her butterfly, a nickname he has given her despite only just meeting her and with that he rushed forward towards an aggro group approaching them and used an AoE skill. "Crater Creation!" He called out just as his crimson lightning arched around his body and he launched forward jumping a bit before smashing his left fist into the ground, creating a small crater as the monsters were blown away giving them a bit more time to prepare.

Current Weapon(s): Gravity CrushersCurrent Armor(s): Abyssal Armor

Celestin Selone

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm
While transporting the two of them to the Grand Flower 99th stage, she started to change her gear and started to wield a scroll that would spread out ancient letters in neon lights. Standing in the middle she glanced at Dynamis observing his status she noticed his appearance was different. "Interesting" she started off with a quick AoE Burst spell, wielding the scroll she swirled it around her. "Cast Burst Spell 15: Lightning!" suddenly sparks of lightning started to spark as it shot out around her pushing back the monsters away from her. "Switch Cast Summon Spell 219: Dragcolitch!" suddenly the ground around her started to rise as Dragon like creatures started to crawl from the ground below and began to shot out fire around her as it started to spread as they arisen from the depths of the surface. "Now Attack!" as she commanded.

Dungeon Level: Grand Flower
Harbinger Gear: Harbinger

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas