Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey look, a poll!
  :O
View Results

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm
KaliyahHoshi

Yeah, I watch most anime series subbed. I used to hate it but after getting impatient with Naruto, I started watching subbed and liked it a lot more. Plus with dubbed they take out a lot of things and piss me off -.-

I've got so much anime (shows and movies) to catch up on. It's getting to be ridiculous how much stuff I want to watch!

Indeed, although I never liked DBZ the english version was only like half of the japanese version in everything is cut. But pretty much any anime that makes it to cartoon network (or other american channels) has/will be brutalised in some way or another.

I have always loved subbed, because I feel a lot more of the emotion and tense is carried in the original Voice actors voices, and the meaning doesnt have to change to fit the animation and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:42 am
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

Yeah, I watch most anime series subbed. I used to hate it but after getting impatient with Naruto, I started watching subbed and liked it a lot more. Plus with dubbed they take out a lot of things and piss me off -.-

I've got so much anime (shows and movies) to catch up on. It's getting to be ridiculous how much stuff I want to watch!

Indeed, although I never liked DBZ the english version was only like half of the japanese version in everything is cut. But pretty much any anime that makes it to cartoon network (or other american channels) has/will be brutalised in some way or another.

I have always loved subbed, because I feel a lot more of the emotion and tense is carried in the original Voice actors voices, and the meaning doesnt have to change to fit the animation and such.

Dragon dragon rock the dragon! Dragon ball Z! hahahaha  

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:18 pm
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

I haven't watched DBZ subbed. I should though. Maybe that will be next on my to do list  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 pm
KaliyahHoshi

I haven't watched DBZ subbed. I should though. Maybe that will be next on my to do list

Yeah, just make sure you get the proper japanese version. Not sure where you get your stuff but I love nyaa.eu  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

Yeah, just make sure you get the proper japanese version. Not sure where you get your stuff but I love nyaa.eu

Hmm. Maybe there's a site similar to narutoget.com? That's how I used to watch Naruto until I got hulu.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:31 pm
KaliyahHoshi

Hmm. Maybe there's a site similar to narutoget.com? That's how I used to watch Naruto until I got hulu.

Dunno are those more japanese or more english?

Nyaa is mainly japanese animes from tv there either unsubbed, or subbed.

Its where I get my Fairy tail within a couple days of it airing in japan ^_^  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

It's mainly Japanese. Pretty much once it airs in Japan, they release it on the site. Every...Thursday I believe is when naruto is released.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:49 pm
KaliyahHoshi
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

It's mainly Japanese. Pretty much once it airs in Japan, they release it on the site. Every...Thursday I believe is when naruto is released.

Okies cool cool.

Ive never really been a fan any of the animes that have ended up on cartoon network *shrugs* So I havent really followed how to get eps pertaining to those.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:10 pm
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

Okies cool cool.

Ive never really been a fan any of the animes that have ended up on cartoon network *shrugs* So I havent really followed how to get eps pertaining to those.

XD I saw Naruto before it was on Cartoon Network. Been following it ever since ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 pm
KaliyahHoshi

XD I saw Naruto before it was on Cartoon Network. Been following it ever since ^-^

Hmm, I didnt know it didnt reach cartoon network til 2005. But yeah I never really was a fan of animes based around fighting. That said fairy tail is basically about magic fighting...but to me its everything that happens between fights which is awesome.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 pm
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

Hmm, I didnt know it didnt reach cartoon network til 2005. But yeah I never really was a fan of animes based around fighting. That said fairy tail is basically about magic fighting...but to me its everything that happens between fights which is awesome.

I like a lot of different animes. Soul eater is one of my top animes though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 am
Anything with Ironman in it i will watch, that guy makes me hot xd  

Pink Lady Froggy

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:22 am
Pink Lady Froggy

Iron man is hot...one hug will leave you burnt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:43 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

Iron man is hot...one hug will leave you burnt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't mind one bit, everytime i see the movie, i always curse that darn secretary, wishing i was in her shoes 4laugh  

Pink Lady Froggy

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:54 am
Pink Lady Froggy

I don't mind one bit, everytime i see the movie, i always curse that darn secretary, wishing i was in her shoes 4laugh

Dunno, I dont think I could name a single actor who has played ironman ever. American hero movies were never really my thing.

Though I do enjoy the Xmen franchise in terms of movies.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff