Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➸ 1 ● authin ● always ● a'searching ● ● Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitors?
  +1
View Results

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:41 pm
authin

Hiya there Authin! : 3 I think the month roleplay died yet again. D :

And also, I'd loved to do a roleplay under the concept o the book Department 19 by Will Hill(Ha, it rhymes.) Basically, it's about an organization that hunts down monsters such as vampires werewolves, ect. But, for some reason it mainly focuses on vampires, we can change that though.

I was thinking that a new, young solider comes to the organization and an also young but very skilled officer has to train him/her. And then, they have to go on these big missions together. : ) Also, if you haven't read the book, I highly recommend you do But, Jamie, the main character might piss you off. He has made me feel that way before.

Also, if you don't like that idea, I'd love to do the Amnesiac and Stranger one. We could work with it a lot, well, that's what I think. ^^ I'd love to hear your plot on that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:16 pm
Artificial Laws
User Image ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxx Hello, Art! (can i call you Art?) (^∀^)

Yeah, D= and it was getting pretty interesting too. Oh, well; what can we do...

I can't say I know much about that book, but I've taken the time to read a few summaries of it and it's quite interesting. We could do that, but you'd have to explain how the organization works a little bit, because... yeah...

And the Amnesiac and Stranger RP. Well, this was the original summary of it:

•▐ During a trip to the woods, a local villager finds a bloody girl/boy in the forest one day. Feeling pity, the villager brings the girl/boy back to the town and treats her/his wounds. The girl/boy wakes up but his/her memories are gone - name, origins, everything - completely wiped out. The villager takes him/her in, in return, he/she should find a job or at the least, help around the house.

•▐ After the appearance of the girl/boy, there were a few bloody murders happening in the town. Murders wherein the victims’ veins are sucked nearly to dryness. What no one knows is that in the amnesiac’s body is the soul and personality of the Red Witch, the infamous witch that uses blood as her main source of power and she seeks to completely possess the amnesiac’s body as her own.

Pretty dramatic and tragedic, but well, that's me - I love me some tragedy and drama mixed in with a dash of bloody horror.

Anyway, it's your choice. I'm fine either way! ヾ(^∇^)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛  

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:41 pm
authin

I love that idea! And of course you can call me art. : 3 I love that nick name.

And well, the organization is just run by a head, he gives out missions, other leaders that are lower than him take on missions too. And UV light rays take out vampires, plus T-bones, which is just basically a mechanical bow and arrow that fires a large metallic stake. And then there's other things. Also, the organization is completely hidden by everyone. Only head personnel's have the coordinates. Also, we can make up things. : ) It doesn't exactly have to be like the book, I'd rather it not be really.

And you pick! I like both of them. D : It's hard for me to pick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 pm
Hey Authin! <3
I'm sad that Months didn't pick up either. I just think Flawless is still going through a lot right now, sadly.

So, for the reason why I am here.
I was sitting here looking through your list of one on one ideas but as I was reading I got this sudden urge.

I want to do a creepy-ish type one on one. Examples of this are:

☁Freak Ringleader x Innocent Huamn

☁Demon x Human

☁Cursed x Explorer (Kind of like a Beauty and Beast type thing. I have a story or two already set up for this one.)

But something like that. I haven't been in Freak Show or ghost role plays in a while and I kind of miss them. I miss role playing with people like Lynz and all them. But anyway, what is your opinion? C:

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

authin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 am
Artificial Laws

xxxxx Oh! B-but! I don't know! (O_O;) I can't pick too. I'd like to do both with you but, problem is I'm already saddled with two RPs in this guild probably on my way to adding another one with Random Lullaby (´・ω・` ; )

XXXXXXXXXXX┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Random Lullaby

xxxxx Hello, Random Lullaby! ( ´∀`) Yeah, I hope Flawless is doing okay.

Mmm-hmmm. Well, I'm not really sure 'bout that Freak Ringleader x Innocent Human, but the other two seems interesting enough. And if you want something to do with ghosts, I have one idea:

•▐human and ghost
                  A benevolent ghost haunts person A's new apartment, and the only way to get rid of it is to fulfill its request. If only the request was so simple.

This is more of a combination of romance and drama with a dash of comedy; was thinking of making the ghost's request being like searching a lost lover or ex-lover - or something along those lines.

Your choice, though. Why don't you tell me what you have in mind for the CursedxExplorer?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm
authin

I see you're already doing the Amnesiac and Stranger one with someone. x3 I didn't see that before. D : And I'd hate for you to have two of the same plot idea'd role-plays going on! So, how about we do the Department Nineteen one? I hope it's not that confusing the way I explained it. XD

Now, if you'd rather not do that one, I'm sure we can come up with another idea. : D ^-^

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

authin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:25 pm
Artificial Laws

xxxxx (´・ω・` ; ) Ah, well, the Amnesic and Stranger one I'm having with some other will go a lot differently than what I have originally planned - well, that's what I'm getting from the way things are going. And s'fine, your explanation was enough for met to get a gist of it. ヾ(´▽`*; ) I'm fine with doing that one. It's about a new soldier and an officer who's going to train her/him, right? Which would you like to RP as?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 pm
authin

I'd rather be the officer if that's okay with you. : 3 And could it be heterosexual? If you don't feel up to being the male, I'll be him. If not. ^-^ I'll take the role of the female. I don't mind. : 3  

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

authin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 pm
Artificial Laws

xxxxx s'good, s'good! ヾ(´▽`*; ) I'll be the new soldier then and don't worry, I'm up to being the male. Oh but be warned, I'm thinking of making him something like an antisocial avenger thing. xD I just can't help adding some tragedic past to my boy characters.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:46 pm
authin

Alrighty, so here is the Cursed x Explorer idea(s):

☁ There is a young female who is rather curious by nature. Since she was little, her father has been a secret mad scientist her entire life. Hiding her from the world, making her mother into a doll, the girl grew up sheltered with her only friend being a bunny. One day, she finally got the courage to sneak out of her father's mansion and wonder off into the woods.

There, she walks for hours till she stumbles upon an old castle. There, it sits in a low valley, surrounded by trees. She decides to go check it out, hearing stories of this place. Her father had told her stories of a demon that lived in a castle at the end of the woods. There, he killed young teens who went to his home. Her curiosity takes over and she goes inside to come in contact with a creature much more terrifying than she could have ever thought.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 pm
authin

Alright! I'll make it later. : 3 Right now I'm kinda lazy. xwx

Oh! And real pictures or anime? owo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm
Random Lullaby

I'm so sorry to intrude. XD But the mad scientist and the doll thing sounds a lot like Mad Father! XD I'll be off then.  

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:30 pm
Artificial Laws

It has some influence <3 I'm in love with Mad Father, Ib, Misao, and Witch's House! : D They make my life so great<3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:41 am
Artificial Laws

xxxxx ( ´∀`) yeah, just send me a link to the thread whenever!

Random Lullaby

xxxxx Let's go with that then! So, so, so - boyxgirl, girlxgirl, or boyxboy? The beast or the explorer?

authin

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 am
authin

Yay~! A decision has been made!!

Let's go boy x girl. It's more fitting to the story and I want to be the explorer(female) if you don't mind.<3

I can't play males, it's hard for me to grasp them for some reason. D: And I can make the thread for us! biggrin :3 I like making them~

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff