Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
【the stranger and the amnesiac】authin↕Kaosujin Ryo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► "Oh." Alexis was silent for a moment as she did what she could do to treat the wound. Taking out a roll of bandage from the kit, she proceeded to dress up the wound, movements gentle and soft. A small frown was on her face as she thought of the situation. A gang or something of that kind was the reason for the wounds and scratches on Rei's body and Alexis felt a pang of worry strike her chest at that. She was thinking of something, deciding whether to do it or not, and in the end, Alexis sighed and said, "You can stay here with me for a while. Until... well, until you're fully healed at the least." She bit her lower lip, wondering if this was the safest thing to do. She knew it was right to lend a helping hand and Alexis was naturally a generous woman, but she had her worries and doubts. Still, looking at the state Rei was in, she didn't have the steel heart to leave him alone like that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei tilted his head slightly, somewhat surprised; he could tell she was cautious and worried, though she hid it well. "Thank you," he said quietly. His gaze shifted to the window over the nearby sink at the rain. "It isn't as humid here," he muttered under his breath, lost in thought for a second.
Raōkei

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► Alexis felt a smile pull at her lips and she said softly, "You're welcome." For a few minutes, she busied herself with treating Rei's wounds, immersed in it. She barely picked up the mutter and hummed in some kind of a reply. "You said something?" Alexis leaned away and checked her handiwork, nodding in satisfaction. "There, done! But you shouldn't move too much, or the wounds will open up again."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei nodded, shifting his shoulders slightly. "Fortunately they seemed shallow, rather than deep... somehow I get the feeling the hospital wouldn't be a good place to show up at the moment," he said quietly. Unconsciously, he was thinking of threats, not only to her, but to himself.
Raōkei

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► Alexis began to put her medical equipments back in the kit, rolling up the unused bandage, when she heard Rei, his voice seeming to be a shade louder among the silence that was present. A quizzical look formed on her face as she wondered on his choice of words. "Why would the hospital not be a good place to show up? You know, I can only first aid and there's a chance for infection with your wounds. It's better to let the professionals treat you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:51 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei shrugged. "Just a gut feeling... can't put my finger on what it is, but if that gang was able to get a hold of military grade rocket launchers, then somehow, tracking someone down in a hospital wouldn't be that hard, I'd think," he said wryly. He wasn't sure why he was so certain of this, but he could feel it in his gut. He shifted, not noticing the nickel sized mark just above his shoulder blade near his left collarbone just above the top of the bandage on his shoulder blades. For just an instant, it flickered with neon green light before the light winked out.
Raōkei

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► Dark brown eyes set their gaze on the man, ears attentive. Alexis felt a deep frown pull on her lips. There was worry mixed with apprehension and slight fear bubbling inside her chest as she listened to Rei. Gang? Rocket launchers? Military? What have I gotten myself into, she couldn't help but think helplessly. Sighing, she scanned the bandages again, to be sure that it was wrapped around Rei's wounds perfectly. A hint of green caught her attention and her curiosity pricked, she looked for the source. There, on Rei's shoulder blade was a small mark or some kind of tattoo. It looked the same as the yin-yang symbol and Alexis lifted a finger to lightly poke at it. Maybe it's some kind of gang tattoo or something. "If that's the case, then why don't you go to the police or something. They'd help you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:26 am
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei blinked as he felt Alexis poke at his shoulder. He didn't realize that the mark was a couple of shades darker than his skin on one side and a deep silver on the other. "My gut tells me that going to the police may not be a good thing. One thing I want to do is survive, without putting you in danger," he said with a deadpan glance over his shoulder at the brunette, his cobalt-violet eyes locking onto her dark brown eyes.
Raōkei

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff