Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mad House → Random ✕ authin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

S n o w Child M o o n Child

┏━we live, live, live━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━til we break, break, break━━━━┛

As one, Yukiko and Tsukiko looked up at the girl and said, "You'll see." Yukiko had a mischievous smile on its face while Tsukiko merely showed its amusement through the glint in its lavender eyes. They were highly amused and entertained at the state the girl was in; she was nervous and bordering on panicky. "Come on, let's go inside," Tsukiko spoke then, holding its counterpart's hand, long and slender fingers twining with one another with little thought. Yukiko hummed and pushed open the doors and stepped inside. The room they found themselves in was a small sitting room. A fireplace was built at the far left side, already burning with a steady flame. A sofa set was placed around it; a long sofa by the front, a loveseat and a pair of couches on either sides. Behind half-closed curtains at the opposite wall from the door were large french windows leading to small balcony. The room was dimly lit; only the light from the fire and the lone candelabra on a round table near the sofa.

Among it all was a figure with short, black hair and clad in long black dress that showed off her shoulders. She was seated on the long sofa, besides the table and the candelabra and completely immersed in her reading. In her hand was a tall-stemmed glass filled with wine. A bottle of the liquid also sat on the table, along with a bowl of freshly made biscuits. "Mamo!" Yukiko called out and pulled its other half with him towards the dark-haired woman. 'Mamo' looked up and smiled upon seeing the twins, setting down the glass and book on the table. She stood up and bowed down to wrap her arms around the silvernets; an embrace the twins gladly returned. "Good evening, you two. Did you have a good day's sleep?" she said once she straightened up. Yukiko and Tsukiko nodded and then pointed at Kameyo, saying in unison, "And we found a lone tortoise!"

'Mamo' looked up, a question in her green, green eyes, and came upon the sight of the nervous little girl. Her pink lips formed a tiny circle. "Oh." Another trespasser, she thought, looking up the girl from bottom to top. Her eyes gained that sharp, searching look as she did so, her expression now absent of any benevolentness. It was one of her duties, after all: to ensure that this castle and its residents would not be threatened. However, from what she could see, the girl the twins had taken to her was nothing but a little lamb. A little lamb that was confused and wracked with worry. She probably entered here with nothing but curiosity and probably regretted it to an extent. Not a threat then. Honestly, she had half the mind to make a sign saying KEEP OUT in large, bold letters and hang it by the gates; they've received numerous and unwanted visits from so many now; she normally doesn't mind - they could use a bit of foreign company - but Ryou could get so ill-tempered and aggravated more than usual when he finds other people in his territory.

Sighing, 'Mamo' softened her expression and smiled amiably at the girl, hoping to reassure her. "Hello. You know you shouldn't be in here, little tortoise." She stepped nearer to the girl, graceful in every step like a noblewoman, while the twins had already rushed off to the bowl of biscuits, sharing it between them. "She's lost!" Yukiko chirped before it kept still as Tsukiko wiped the crumbs on its cheek and lips with a gentle hand. The raven-haired woman spared them a glance before turning her attention back at the girl, "Is that true?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 am
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kameyo didn't like the fact the twins wouldn't tell her right then when Mamo was. "Come on, let's go inside." She heard these five words and watched the two boys hold hands. She wondered what it was like to have a sibling with you. To play with you in a home that you aren't allowed to leave. On scary nights like this, how did it feel to know someone was next to you? The thought was a bit depressing. When the doors opened, the noise of it opening caught her attention and caused her pinkish-red eyes to go wide. not because they were large or something like that. More like, she didn't expect the room to look so much like her mother's study when she walked in. A few things were off. Such as the fireplace and where the table and couch were set. The small light made memories flood the young girl as she studied the small room. Looking towards the window, she noticed that rain was still pouring down from the sky like millions of tiny soldiers were shooting bullets down at the earth from the sky.

Walking forward, she noticed the twins running to a woman. Halting, she watched they embraced her in her black dress. Simple, yet stunning. Her voice was a unfamiliar. Yet, as she watched the scene before her, her own memory flooded in front of her eyes. A 8 year old, red headed girl ran into her mother's arms. She had just spent time with her father in the garden, planting flowers. On her face, dirt was speckled like freckles. Her mother picks her up, and swings the giggling girl around while the woman's blue and tan dress spun around with them in a graceful notion.

The tiny word made Kameyo looked up at the woman with girl eyes. They reminded her emeralds, bright and shiny. Like the one she wore around her neck, tucked under neath her shirt. The sharp look sent chills down the teenager's spine and she shivered, taking one step back. Some how, the doors shut behind her, causing her to jump. "I... I shouldn't be here. Why did I run away?" She thought to herself for the fifth time since she had come to the castle. When she was still at home, hugging her puppy and sitting in her room, she thought it would be nice to go explore the outside world. After staring out her window for an hour and hearing the scream that reminded her of murder, she decided she needed to get away. Even if for only a few minutes, any time would suffice... As she walked through the woods, she was cautious and was just waiting for her crazy father to bolt after her, scolding her and dragging her back home. "Does papa miss me? I love him... I promised mama I would never leave him..." She thought to herself. Now, the girl felt guilty yet she felt as if she was more scared to back home than she was of the people and things inside the castle.

The small that came from Mamo made her relax a little. She took a step forward, away from the door a little bit more. "I-I-I know that... N-n-ow. I'm s-s-sorry.." Kameyo bowed to the woman quickly before standing slowly up again. Standing straight as a bored, she watched the green-eyed woman come closer to her in graceful movements. They seemed to graceful for a human, yet at the same time it reminded her of the grace of her deceased mother. Gulping at the question, she didn't know exactly how to explain herself right. She could say she was lost because a part of it was true. Yet, at the same time, she could easily get back home by walking another straight line through the woods. The rain was coming down hard and she was too scared to walk back now. It would make too obvious that she really had left. But, by this point she knew her father had found out she was gone and was probably very, very angry at her. "I-I-I am... I-I'm not us-used to the w-woods or... a-anywhere a-a-around here." Finally, the stuttered words came out as she looked down at her fidgeting hands. Right now, she expected to be scolded. Yet, she couldn't be sure if the scold would be gentle like her father's usually was or harsh as the man from earlier was.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 <3 ゚

authin
I still feel awful....

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

authin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

P r o t e c t o r

┏━i gave you my heart━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━and you took it to hell━━━━┛

The girl standing in front of her was completely wrecked with worry and anxiety - that much she could see from the way her whole body fidgeted and the plain, obvious stutter in her voice as she spoke. The raven-haired woman hadn't met such a skittish person before and to be conversing with one right now, 'Mamo' couldn't help but pity the poor girl. And she reminded her of Ayumu, even if it was only because they share the same hair color. Her motherly side kicking in, 'Mamo' let out a sigh and gave a kind, comforting smile, a dainty hand coming up to pat the smaller female's head. Threading her fingers through strands of pinkish brown hair, in that calming way her own silvernet charges liked, 'Mamo' spoke softly, "Well, it's fine then, I suppose. Better that you ended up here than out there in this type of weather."

Gently and slowly as to not scare the girl, she took her hand and lead her to the couches. Yukiko and Tsukiko sat on the lone loveseat, the bowl of cookies that was halfway empty and a hard-covered book between them. "Come on. You might as well rest up here until the weather calms down." Green eyes momentarily glanced at the french windows. As expected, the rain hadn't let up one bit; it had gotten worse instead. The view of the forest beyond the castle walls was lost in the darkness made by the storm clouds. She sat herself down on the sofa, near the candelabra, and took her glass of wine.

From where it sat with its counterpart, Tsukiko turned lavender eyes towards Kameyo, a thoughtful look on its cherubic face. It looked down on the bowl of raisin biscuits and with a small nod, Tsukiko stood up from the seat and carried the half-empty bowl to the girl. "Here," it said plainly and went back to Yukiko's side; the two going back to looking at the book 'Mamo' was reading earlier on, fascinated with the many pictures of interesting plants and trees.

Having observed the small event, 'Mamo' hid a small chuckle. It seemed her little Tsukiko had taken a slight liking to the girl; probably saw her as that odler sister figure they'd read in books and novels. It was terribly adorable. After taking a long sip form her glass, followed by a pleased hum, she turned and regarded the younger girl with another friendly smile. "I believe introductions are in order. I'm Mamoru Nakamura. The head lady, you could say, in this household. What's your real name, little Tortoise?"

User Image

Random Lullaby
was supposed to post this earlier yesterday but my Internet connection went a bit wiry. So sorry.
and you don't have to feel awful. it's parly my fault since i forgot to quote you = D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:01 am
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kameyo's eyes relaxed a bit. Looking at the new smile on the woman's face reminded her of her own mother's smile. Comforting and full of kindness. A smile that you couldn't resist but to always trust and feel safe with. The young girl flinched a little when the woman's hand touched her head. Her hands came apart and she closed one eye till Mamo's slender fingers were threading thought her strands of long, thick hair. "Y-yeah. I've never been too fond of the r-rain. Or t-thunder." Finally, her stuttering was calming down. But this all reminded her of the moments her mother and father would let her crawl into bed with them to sleep. They knew the young girl's fear of storm were a reflection of both of them as children. Still to this day, the young girl did not know the childhood history of either of her parents. One being insane and the other missing, as she got older it made her wonder what was hidden within the stories they wouldn't tell her. Even when she asked, they would pretend they did not hear her. Of course, she never fought it once.

Kameyo's much smaller hand didn't retreat at the touch of Mamo's hand. She simply let her lead her to the couches slowly. "She isn't as scary as the Mask Guy... I wonder if I should ask about him?" She thought to herself as she sat down on one of the few couches in the room. Her own red eyes looked at the woman's face as she looked out of the french windows. "T-t-thank you very much, ma'am." Yes, her father may have been insane but the young red head as grown up learning manners and how to be a proper young lady. How talk to adults and how she should always lend a helping hand. How she should always say please, thank you, and you're welcome. Rather than just demanding something, taking it, and saying 'no problem' like it didn't even matter.

Next thing she knew, a head of silver hair was coming her way. Confused, she took the bowl from the pair of much smaller hands but managed a smile. To her, younger children were just the cutest, little angels. "Thank you." She left out the name because she wasn't quiet sure which twin had given her the bowl. Looking down, she noticed what it contained and slowly reached in her thin hand and carefully picked up one of the biscuits. Carefully, just in case there were crumbs, she took a bite of it. The young teen hadn't realized how hungry she was till now. Her nervous and fear had put her stomach into knots and finally they were starting to come out. "Mmmm! These are really good." Her face lit up as she finished the biscuit and made sure there were no crumbs on her face with her fingers. Kameyo took another was about to bite into it when Mamo spoke and her voice entered her pale ears.

Kameyo's red eyes blinked as she slowly sat the biscuit back into the bowl and looked at the woman. "Oh, so that's why they call her Mamo!"" She thought before replying with her own introduction. "I'm Kameyo Maruyama. My papa and mama named me that because my mama was always sick, so they said I was their life." She explained, maybe it wasn't exactly necessary but she did anyway. That was the part of Kameyo that wanted to tell people a fact and sound smart or she just wanted to talk their ear off. Suddenly, she looked down a bit before choking out the question she wanted to ask, "W-what about the man with the mask?" She asked, slowly looking up, hoping she hadn't asked a sensitive question.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 <3 ゚

authin
^^ Well, my spring break sadly consisted of almost nothing but doctors and hospitals. XD

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

authin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

P r o t e c t o r

┏━memories of you━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━i'll keep close to heart━━━━┛

Cool, smooth glass met her glossed lips and Mamoru gave a smooth chuckle after taking a little, quiet sip. Licking her lips of any excess, she commented in a faintly wistful tone, "Most children are their parents' lives." Ayumu was hers and Jude's. Mamoru restrained herself from sighing in melancholy as memories of wonderful rose-tinted days of the three of them in the castle garden, her drinking tea as the two played with the blooming flowers. As much as she loved Tsukiko and Yukiko, and treated them as her own, they weren't her 'walking dream'. And Jude was gone, having gone along with their child.

Emerald green eyes set their sights on the two silver-haired child on the loveseat. A fond smile pulled on the corner of her lips upon seeing them so immersed in reading her book. They were such naturally curious children; and would remain to do so for a long while, it seemed. Pushing those thoughts away from now, Mamoru turned back to Kameyo. Her question caught her immediate attention and Mamoru blinked in surprise, eyes slightly wide. "Oh," she said, reigning in her expression, "So you've met Ryou-chan!" She let out a twinkling laugh; knowing Ryou Yamada, he was anything but hospitable and friendly. Ahh, really, such a troublesome man. "I hope he hadn't been too unsociable towards you. If he was, please don't mind him." She lifted a slender hand and waved it slightly so, as though shooing off a pest. "That boy gets horribly moody during this time of the month; much like a woman. Best to avoid him when so, lest you be the subject of his too-sharp tongue." A small mirthful laugh followed her sentence.

Mamoru lifted her nearly empty glass to her mouth again, and hummed at the warm feeling the wine ignited in her. Twisting slightly, she reached for the wine bottle and filled her glass again. With a faint mischievous glint in her eyes, she gestured at Kameyo with the bottle. "Would you like some, Kameyo? It would warm you up."

User Image

Random Lullaby
aww, i hope you're feeling better than. if you need to go offline for a while, just tell me, and i'll understand =D

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff