Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wounds of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Name: Eris: Goddess of Chaos

Eris nodded and looked thoughtful."You don't know that. You should have told her, but if you didn't know..." she said shrugging. "Then it might now have been a good idea." she told him. She saw the lights of the village and smiled a little. "Hm...it's a quaint village....I wonder what chaos I can cause there where it won't end in bloodshed." she said looking at her companion.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her and shook his head 'Perhaps." he said and kept walking until they reached the end of their journey. Eris remarked that she wanted to cause chaos and he nodded "I am quite sure that will be an easy solution but first my goddess perhaps we should eat dinner and then rest?" he looked at her seeing if she was willing for a small moment of peace.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

Eris sighed. "All right. We can do that. You're not fun Emrys." she said pouting a little that her fun was taken away for a little while. She walked towards the inn/tavern and entered. While she kept her power to a minimum, she still had an aura about her that commanded respect and fealty to her

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:50 am
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her and sighed "I apologize, people need to rest sometimes. You can cause chaos as long as you promise not to destroy the room I'm sleeping in." he said and was silent the rest of the way. Once they got to the Inn he payed for two different rooms and handed her the key before heading up to his room and closing the door. He didn't care what chaos she caused...he just needed some rest.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image

Eris giggled. "Oh my dear Emrys, you need to learn how to loosen up."She told him as he handed her a key. "I kind of promise not to cause too much trouble." she said as he left to his room. Smiling a little, she went straight to the outside village and observed her surroundings at the quaint village.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at his room before quickly stripped his armor and stabbed his sword in the wall. He took a deep breath and thought "Loosen up huh? Is that even possible?" he asked himself as he removed his up body covering and leaned against the wall. Hopefully she had all the fun she could without inadvertently killing him.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image

Eris noticed that while it was a little ways away from a kingdom it was quite rich for an outskirt village. Smiling a little evilly she went to an official looking man and handed him an apple. "A gift from a traveler. It is said to make those who eat it tell truth." she explained as she watched the man's eyes grow hungry with power and run off with it. "Mm..I'll give it about half an hour." she said and headed back to her tavern.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys continued to sleep, unaware of her plans at all. He began to dream of his old life, with his master and the other warriors. It was a life he had abandoned to come find her though he met with failure.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
Elysium: The Heart of Eris

As Emrys slept, a figure appeared before him in his dreams with a small smile on their face. The figure of Elysium looked at him with her violet eyes. "Hey long time no see my old friend." she said fondly as she looked at him. Her sword was still at her side and she still wore her usual outfit like old times.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys's eyes opened wide to see the Elysium after she spoke. He believed he was still dreaming however "Hello Master." he said as he stood up and gave a slight bow "When did you return?" he asked her thinking this was the dream where she was not dead and had returned safely.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Elysium smiled at him looking a little sad. "You should know better, my friend." she told him softly. "You know I never returned. I came to check up on you." she explained to him. "You had me very worried."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys tilted his head to the side "So your not staying then? Being a knight isn't as lively without my sword-sister you know." he said "What were you worried about? The kingdom is at peace and you and I are in perfect health." he stared at her confused.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

Elysium giggled at the memories but the looked sad as she took Emrys' hands. "My friend...I'm not longer in this world...I can only visit in your dreams." she said trying to explain. "I'm worried about you and the path you've taken...while I know you take your oath seriously I wonder if it was well thought out."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Reality finally set in for Emrys as he felt his masters grip "Then...I'm only dreaming." he said. Sorrow filled his voice as he realized once again that his master was dead and what he was seeing was only a dream. He looked at her "You mean my oath with Eris? I know how it seems but I have no choice. She saved my life." he explained to her. There was nothing he could do to get out of his oaths.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Elysium shook her head. "I'm not dead...only sleeping...someone saved me but I"m sealed away right now my comrade." she said gently. She touched his cheek and gave him a smile. "Don't look like that..." she said softly and frowned at the mention of Eris. "Just because someone saves your life doesn't mean you have to give them your oath of loyalty." she scolded a little. "Our word is our bond...it's our soul in our line of work...you should know better..besides what were you doing so far away from home?" she asked.

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces