Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Olld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 am
kurotomato

Tavi/Xavier stuff! Hmm ok! So for now just a meeting, did you like the chasing the mini and bumping into him? Or we could even do something like Lunch time and Tavi forces himself as company at Xaviers empty table? n v na If you like one of those ideas let me know and I can toss it up!

All the Ren and Tavi interactions. All.Traumatize him she would lmao Hehe Ok! As far as them meeting, maybe he could find Ren asleep somewhere or Ren could find him. Cause if Tavi got lost he'd probably curl up and sleep somewhere inconvenient till someone found him or you know on someone else that was sleeping cause notadognotsomethingthatwouldprobablyeathimequalspillowfriend.

Or he could find a flyer or something for the Club and seeks it out? Or if we don't go with mini for Xavier and Tavi we could do Mocha's in a tree and Tavi needs big tall strangers assistance ? EDIT; Or even Tavi trying to figure out school and clings to for a tour idk... brain is sleepy.

Poor Sparrow...his name makes me think of fable. v .v but he's a pretty derp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 am
Now, it's impressively late RP start time.
[PRP] One Born Every Minute (Spinar, Nanao)]  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:08 am
Tenko72

Hah better late than never o 3 o <33 I'll get you a tag asap !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:35 am
UPDATES

* Spinar's romantic plot line has been updated.
* Spinar is also soon approaching year 2, I WOULD LOVE for him to have more spars before his exam ! ( just rolls or rp, either way he needs more fights. )

* Tavi is all over currently, he's in a few clubs ( check his journal out for more information) and has started working on his own club ( to be approved)
*Given the above, I'm not looking for more clubs for Tavi at the moment! However feel free to approach him with rp involving the ones he is already a part of !

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:43 pm
UPDATES

* Zaire is part of the family = w= come play with him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 pm
ME ME ME ZAIRE RP YESSSSSS OVO  

Syusaki

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:09 am
Syusaki

Hehe <3 Yessssssss. Who you thinking, what'cha thinkin for them ? o v o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:02 am
Cheekiebirdiee

Not sure. 8Da Maybe use Alecto? She has diff personalities you can "pick" from, if you want! Stupid cheerful, cynical moody, and thrill seeker fighter. OvO/  

Syusaki

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 pm
Syusaki

f o v o f I like, sounds like a perfect combo for Zaire ~ Stupid cheerful or perhaps cynical moody for meeetings? Where should we throw them in at?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am
Cheekiebirdiee

Sure~ Maybe both LOL it's not that hard for Alecto to toggle between her personalities. Uuuh wherever is fine! Since she basically has 3 people in 1 body, you can find her in a buuunch of places. Where would Zaire likely be?  

Syusaki

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:55 pm
Zaire's a pretty lively guy soooo out places. The maul, ect ! Maybe even just them meeting in the maul? Could be a store mishap oooor a food court squeeze together? :3
Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:51 pm
Cheekiebirdiee

Maul sounds good! Store shenanigans~ >3  

Syusaki

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:37 am
Syusaki

EXCELLENT ! You wanna start us off ? I'll be putting up me and Bee some rps so if it's on me lol it'll be later on <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Cheekiebirdiee

I noticed your little Kitsune Ravi needs some RP time.

Maybe in the process of Alice getting some toys for her own pets, she gives one to him in the process?  

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:02 pm
vampireluvr97

Hi there! Sorry my notices are a little wonky. Sure you can play with Tavi! I'm a bit slow at the moment so it might take me awhile but I'd love to rp with you and Alice. :3  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff