Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Your Picks For Super Smash Bros. Roster? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:26 am
The interesting thing about adding Mega Man is that there are so many variables. I think it's brilliant that they named him "X" in the second series because he's such a varied character.

Do they use Mega Man? Or X? Zero? Battle Network? I think they should use the original and then have costumes for the others. That would please everyone. But then what powers does he get? Powers from his opponents? Or the most popular powers from the series? Would he have a slide attack and would Rush come and help him with recoveries? Would that be too strange with someone like X?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 am
the only strange thing is they basically gave X a womans voice in X4.  

Xilo The Odd

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:48 am
He'd probably end up feeling like a mixture of other characters. His neutral B pretty much HAS to be the mega buster with charging function. He also has to have the slide as a move, and it can double as a kick (his dash attack maybe?).

For his "power," maybe one of his B moves (forward B? Down B?) takes on a power related to the last player he just knocked out. They could also just go Megaman cartoon style and have it so he can just touch them and get their power too. Hopefully it's not just a straight copy of someone's ability like Kirby, either. I don't want a glorified Kirby clone. He needs a unique weapon for each fighter. So instead of just getting one of Ganondorf's moves when he copies him, he gets an ability called "Wizard blade" where he swings a sword for the move. It'd also be another hilarious jab at Ganondorf not using any ******** swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 pm
yeah i was thinking for classic megaman it'd be like a grab to get a power.

and yeah instead of a direct copy of some powers it should just be something similar. some things though like fox they should maybe make him able to do something else besides their B move, like for fox maybe give him a form of fox fire.

and you know as for which megaman.
go with NES megaman. flatness and all.  

Xilo The Odd

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm
I'm expecting Chrom to be part of the roster, but if he isn't right now, he should be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:47 am
The only character I want them to add is Travis Touchdown. He's like Nintendo's only Brutal protagonist.  

Parkent

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:17 pm
******** Mega Man and ******** all of you. Protoman is where it's at. mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm
Rusti Fire
mad
I'd take either, but I hope they do costumes for characters you can switch. Dr. Mario, Protoman, Shadow, Galacta Knight, Masked Dedede, Mr. L, Daisy, Fusion/Dark Samus, Boshi, Reggie (DK), etc.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm
No one's arguing that Protoman's not awesome, but that'd be like putting Knuckles in Smash Brothers instead of Sonic. He's just the heart of the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:55 am
Megaman made it in. Commence fire works.... gonk  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:18 pm
awaiting protoman. and him not being a clone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:14 pm
...Ahem...

IUBUQRWBGYUI#URJKBYGUQIRWJKVBGY$E

That is all.  

ecopper12

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:28 am
Pac-man? Really? <********  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 pm
Little Mac, Lloyd Irving, Lucina, and Isaac.

Toon Zelda would be a cool 5th zelda character but i doubt in the 35 character roster having a 5th zelda character would make sense.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 am
Toon Zelda was going to be in Brawl so... we'll see. I foresee, with all of this Pokemon news, that Mewtwo will return and his Final Smash will be Mega Mewtwo and the Pokemon Trainer will also return, largely unchanged, due to Pokemon Origins and all three Kanto starters also having Mega Evolutions. Though that also gives Lucario staying in a little more credibility... It's hard to say what Pokemon outside of Jigglypuff and Pikachu will for sure be in, but I really do hope to see the Pokemon Trainer with his same team and Mewtwo, if nothing else, return as his Final Smash.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff