Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Inkjar: Transmogrification [END: PG 44!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 pm
Shaheen didn't quite know what possessed her to follow some of her fellow horsemen to the school that day, curiosity creasing her features and a less then willing certain executioner in tow. She did know, however, that she was bored, and that if she didn't do something with herself, productive or not, it likely would not end well. For her, for somebody else...it didn't really matter. It just wouldn't end well, and that was what was important.

She was surprised, however, by how much easier it was to get Shikoba to tag along. Easier then it had been to get him to agree to accompany her to the prom, and definitely a lot easier then it had been to force him into that student auction during spirit week. Nope, no knocking unconscious necessary. She had just told him that she wanted to go, and that he should come as well, and he had agreed. If it had been grudgingly or with any amount of eye rolling, she ignored it.

And thus Shaheen entered into her very first Amityville classroom experience, though apparently before she could continue she had to fill out some silly paper.

Whatever. Done.

She then waited for Shik to do his own, before all but pushing him towards the other horsmen who were gathering in the room ."Be nice." She hissed to him as they approached.

Lifen, Kiwi, Senga, Mjoll, and any others who were near all got a nod by way of greeting.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, SHAHEEN, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 pm
Yuzhi more or less followed her brother here. Her feet shuffled lightly against the ground as she moved along. For the most part she'd been quiet but curious. Her brother had told her about his experiences with these classes and now she sought to experience a bit of it herself.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Scholar Yuzhi Jiang of Conquest, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 pm
Go to hell, Shaheen.

But for once, Shik held the retort back, constraining it to a disgruntled snort as he jabbed letters into the paper with obvious disinterest. "Inkjars"? Not his thing. Tattoos and paint were far more than simple inkjars in his book at least.

"Be sane," he hissed back with a smile that was more like baring teeth, though really even that had lost its edge. Maybe their last conversation really had softened the executioner a degree. Either way, he sat atop the desk (as opposed to, well, using chairs) and crossed his arms, also nodding to fellow horsemen.

He'd yet to get over the student betrayal from their last major mission and as such gave no acknowledgment to the foals joining.

A few horsemen in particular he had the interest to note. "Imp, Pup - I see you're doing well."

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, WAR SHIK, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Pales

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Maple was fond of the idea of creating things, dealing with recipes and getting results (sometimes). Few in her family dealt with spells in such a manner, and she had tried her hand in as well with .. well, her usual results. Perhaps partaking in such activities on school grounds wouldn't be so bad.

The ghoul regretted such thoughts when she got to the classroom and found the form that all the students were supposed to sign. This .. was not looking good. Maple let out a small pitiful sound as she signed it, feeling it was too late to turn back now. Oh, this was going to go awfully.

At least she would go down with several others she knew. As she walked to her usual choice of seats, front and to the far side, she gave Andrew and AJ a small awkward smile and sat down. Completely filled with dread.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Maple Ziege, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Olivia wasn't sure what really entailed with inkjars, well she knew they were used to color mini pets and that seemed delightful. But didn't know anything about what would happen with a class and the problems that could arise. It was the idea of a class and classmates that drew her to the room - just like the other time. And didn't need to follow anyone this time!

She stared at the sheet for a brief moment, not really understanding what it was for and signed it without much of a second thought before she turned to rows of seats.

So many creeple to sit next to, who to choose this time. OuO

Should she sit in the middle and see what happened? Everyone seemed spread out like usual, migrating where they seemed to have in the last class she had attended with them. The back, in their clusters and the empty seats between a few of them.

Well, maybe the middle was a good option. Olivia went with that and made her way near as many as she knew in one go - sadly, Andrew was the furthest, things still seemed a little on a slippery slope with him and well, fire. But, her position still gave her enough of a chance to stare in fondness at those around her; Mia, Millie, Alex, Efflo, all the Horsemen who seemed to have clustered together... just to name a few.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, olivia, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 pm
Andrew waved back at Maple, smiling back. She looked jittery. Was the class that bad, or was she just natural nervous.

AJ on the other hand got a bit of erase thrown at him. "AJ, come here." the flame demon tried to wave him over. Despite the last head encounter it seemed the demon wasn't afraid of AJ.

Meegane

chirigami
well fine sit in front. :p

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm
It was hard to turn down a class about things that involved his fury, tiny, adorable little friends. ...not that those set of words would ever expect his mouth in that order. Still, he did like the idea of learning about them. Maybe it was about making them? While it seemed a bit of a messy idea, he didn't dislike it either.

So without too much thought into how bad another class could end up, seeing as the first two weren't that bad, he wandered into the room. To find some paperwork to sigh. He eyed it briefly and lifted a brow at the words, feeling somewhat that his father would disapprove of him signing something like that. Oh well. This was also sort of the man's idea, so... onward. A quick sign with the official name he'd been taught to sign with and he stepped in, tugging the somewhat borrowed and now owned hat he'd gotten from Maddy a bit down over his face. He'd decided the thing would be useful for dealing with when classes became a bit too chaotic, so... well. It was now going to be a staple for classes. Which had meant finding appropriately hued robes. Rather than the usual pale whites he'd chosen a mix of black and silvers to go with it, and a few silver bells accenting it which meant the constant jangle of his movements was ever there. There was even one for the hat. Actually two. But who was counting at this point?

Not two steps into class he recognized an almost mirror of the hat and... Oh Makoto was here too. A brief moment of a stare as his eyes narrowed a bit before he decided that was most certainly not happening. He didn't feel like dealing with the canine, so feigning never really noticing he wandered a bit further in. If Maddy decided to wave he'd acknowledge him certainly, but... he wasn't too eager to deal with whatever brilliant thought crossed the Inugami's mind hither or thither.

Hmm, there was Olivia too, to whom he offered a polite smile as he continued his scan. And then there were butterflies. Which meant a certain reaper as well. This... was going to be a bit awkward, but... maybe... he could clear a few things up before class started. You know, get a few misconceptions dealt with before they got worse and such. He wandered over slowly, taking a breath as he stepped up, musing over where to start. "Ah, hello, Mia." Smooth, but it was a bit awkward. He sort of shifted as if intending to move the chair to take it out at that point, obviously waiting to see if she was going to get upset at the idea of him sitting with you. You know, just incase.

[A.V.]
HI MIA HI I'M STILL NOT GOING OUT WITH THE STALKER OK?

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Molan Threepwood, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:13 pm
A familiar voice caused her to turn her head toward the taller horseman and she offered a small smirk at the nickname. It was one she was growing to accept even if it was a slight dig to her shorter stature, but then she called him Giant.

Her head tilted in a small nod as she coolly responded, "I am doing quite well, Giant. I hope the atmosphere is treating you well."

The atmosphere of the class? Perhaps she was referring to his height? Either way it was ... kind enough.

Blade Kuroda

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 pm
The place was pretty packed from what he could tell. And even his little sister, Yuzhi had decided to tag along. This was good, in his opinion. As a scholar, learning new things was definitely within her sort of field. Perhaps she could utilize this knowledge in some way too.

Though, he soon realized that a war horseman was addressing her.

"HEY! She is no imp! She is my wonderful sister!" Tseng said while puffing up some.

Blade kuroda
ol-j-man

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:49 am
Makoto rumbled in response to Maddy, ears swiveling towards the sound of the felines voice. "Aah, ohayou gozaimasu, Maddy." He murmured, his bright gold eyes focusing on his companion. The mischief in his eyes set off little bells in the Inugami's head, perking his interest and his... competitive amusement out of its sluggishness.

"While the notion is tempting, I believe I will try to stay awake through this class with you this time." Makoto responded with a pointed stare, his lips curving into a slow smile. "However, a good morning kiss would be much appreciated."

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Senga's wings fluttered when Kiwi cuffed him on the shoulder, turning his eyes to the other with a warm expression. "Yes, and the same to you." He rumbled pleasantly, his nerves easing to the sight of yet another horseman. He bumped the other lightly in the small of his back with the bony tip of his wing in return for the cuff, and was almost about to say something else when even more horsemen joined in.

He bowed his head respectfully towards Shaheen, knowing full well that she could kick his a** in a moments notice. However, Shikoba was met with a wolfish stare, almost mischievous in nature. "I am not a pup. And I do have a name, thank you." Senga retorted, ruffling his wings from where he sat and raising one leg to give the table a slight jostle, since Shikoba seemed so keen on sitting on it.

Leaning forward, Senga hooked his claws into the front of the seat, perching on it rather than sitting. "I see you are too. Good thing too - I still haven't gotten my spar from you yet."

xoxomenai

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am
After signing her name, Mia pulled out a chair and sat down, letting out a small sigh as she placed the pen-strictor and her bookbat on the desk.
Her familiar fluttered around her head before landing on the desk before her, giving the reaper a perplexed look.
"Why so glum? I thought you'd be excited about this, especially since it involves colour palettes. Aren't you curious to how minipets get their different colourations?"

Giving the familiar a small smile, Miasma reached out to stroke at one of the butterflies fluttering around her before shrugging.

"I guess so."
Her mind wandered to the small hoard of kooeon and faeon in her closet, and she had always loved to let them roam free in her room, watching them crawl and flutter about while she admired their wing pattern. Maybe she could even use what she learned in this class in her clothing designs! Though, the idea of using inkjars on fabric... didn't seem all that plausible. That and, considering how that last class had went... well, hopefully it wouldn't involve anything about disgusting creatures manifesting themselves from book pages, but she still couldn't shake the fact that something equally disturbing would happen.

Before she could ponder this thought further, she heard the familiar jingle of bells, and turned to see a much-too familiar ice demon pulling out the chair beside her.
Though she had seen him in that last class, and even at the maul again, she hadn't... actually had a chance to REALLY talk to him, or well... ask him about that time during Scarenti- well, now wasn't the time for that.

"Hi Molan."
She gave him a small smile, nodding that it was ok for him to sit, and was about to turn around when she caught sight of his outfit. Oh! It looked different today... and that hat. Once again, she couldn't help but gawk.

Raja
HI MOLAN, she'll try to not remember... FOR NOW.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 am
Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Ulmuka Knobwalker, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Muka signed his sheet, ruffled his wings, and loitered around in the corner being creepy. His last adventure in inkjar class had been pretty exciting and he'd spent a significant amount of time as Ulmukyubey and had a strange need for contracts in his life.

What would this class bring?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 am
Jove had always liked Professor Malcolm's classes. He had missed a couple of them in the past, but the ones he had attended involved working with his minipets, and his fluffy little foxfires were among his most cherished things. And with inkjars becoming so popular these days, he needed to be sure they were safe! He had never used one on his foxfires before, partly because he couldn't bring himself to spend his silver seeds frivolously, but also partly because he wanted to keep his fluffs safe. What if the inkjars dyed them with toxins and things? He could never be sure.

So when he brought the signed form into class, it was with a fluffed up "I am going to learn all the things!" expression on his face, and the open determination only a child could bring to the table.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Jove, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Grey Dragon
Crew

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am
Even with the light conversations fluttering in the air around her and her attention elsewhere as she watched a few of the students she didn't know, the jingle of bells also caught Olivia's attention and she tried not to make an assumptions of which friend it would be before she turned her head. Not that any of them would be any less delightful than the other. (Someday, she'd spot the difference in bell tones).

It was Molan. And a Molan in a different sort of attire than what she'd seen before. Her eyes followed him as he entered the room, her smile widening as he acknowledged her with his own polite one. The foxy boil was on the move and her bright gaze continued to follow as he made his way across and cat down next to the reaper ghoul they both knew. The pair of them weren't too far from her, perhaps a seat over (it probably would have been easier to switch seats but well, that didn't occur to her at first) and she took the chance as they exchanged greetings to awkwardly lean a little closer.

His smile had been a nice little icebreaker, in such small ways, "I like your hat, Molan." She told him in her usual quiet voice, a little strained with how contorted she was at her desk to pass along her compliment.

Raja
OuO

[A.V.]
Don't mind her ~ OuO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Rosy had seen the poster, and it was enough to catch her attention about this class. Might as well right? Not to mention it was right up her alley when it came to minpets. She really did love learning everything about them, so this would be a great chance to learn even more. Looking over the sign up sheet, she chews on her bottom lip when she doesn't see anyone she knows on it. Not that this was a bad thing, it just meant she have to met new people.

Without another thought, she quickly signs the form before moving back so another person could sign up. Arms behind her back, shew chews on her bottom lip as she glance around.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Rosy, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:57 pm
Spinar hadn't planned on going to a class today but that changed when he noticed a poster on the wall and then Rosy heading off towards the class in question. Why not, he questioned to himself before following the directions to the class and stepping up to sign in. Rolling over the sign-up sheet he gripped the pin and signed his nickname for obvious reasons. Inkjar Transmogrification huh? Sounded fun enough and from the few eager faces he could see as his blues ran over the others in the classroom it might prove to be not as boring as some of the other classes. Heading on in so someone could sign up behind him he moved in behind Rosy and tickled her side with his tail, "boo."

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Siku, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces