Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
//blushes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

#CrushingHardcore
  <3
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 pm
Crushes happen. People can't really help what their emotions (hormones?) do to them. I would say that they're more in control of their actions, but sometimes I wonder about that too...

What are your thoughts on the matter? Is it harmless?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:32 am
ShadowedMoonlight
I don't really like people like that, so I can't relate. Fangirling, sure, but actual crushes? Doesn't matter how many stories I read, as soon as I start thinking about those kinds of feelings in a real-life context it is all just "Nope".

Lol.
So you don't enjoy liking someone?
...The feelings do suck though. I wish they'd go away. Its a painful feeling because I can't really express them.

(EDIT: I can't stand fangirling. That stuff is stupid to me.)  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:42 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Crushes happen. People can't really help what their emotions (hormones?) do to them. I would say that they're more in control of their actions, but sometimes I wonder about that too...

What are your thoughts on the matter? Is it harmless?

Um. If I go with my actions, it's definitely harmful.
But if you're good with controlling your emotions, then yeah, sure its harmless.
I'm pretty in control with myself. Even though my hormones like to go crazy at times.
When I'm hanging out with him in class there's nothing really going on between him and me. We just talk normally.
This crush might fade after time. I'm just really meeting him now. So I think after time i'll just feel a mutual bond with him as a friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:51 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
ShadowedMoonlight
I don't really like people like that, so I can't relate. Fangirling, sure, but actual crushes? Doesn't matter how many stories I read, as soon as I start thinking about those kinds of feelings in a real-life context it is all just "Nope".

Lol.
So you don't enjoy liking someone?
...The feelings do suck though. I wish they'd go away. Its a painful feeling because I can't really express them.

(EDIT: I can't stand fangirling. That stuff is stupid to me.)
It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's that I don't experience it. I can barely imagine feeling that way about someone. I currently identify as asexual and aromantic.

What stuff is stupid to you?  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's that I don't experience it. I can barely imagine feeling that way about someone. I currently identify as asexual and aromantic.

Oh I see.
I'm just a hopeless romantic. sweatdrop

Well, its not stupid. Just annoying.
Like I sure I fangirl over things from time to time, but it erks me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
ShadowedMoonlight

Oh I see.
I'm just a hopeless romantic. sweatdrop

Well, its not stupid. Just annoying.
Like I sure I fangirl over things from time to time, but it erks me.

I'm pretty fascinated with romance stuff when it's fictional, probably in part because it's so foreign to me.

But what actual parts annoy you? Like, to me being a fan means you like a thing and try to spend a lot of time enjoying this thing and everything else is just how you personally express/experience your enjoyment of it. I could be wrong but I'm assuming the things you find annoying would fall into that 'everything else' category, and I'm curious about what particular behaviors you consider to be fangirling that put you off it.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

I'm pretty fascinated with romance stuff when it's fictional, probably in part because it's so foreign to me.

But what actual parts annoy you? Like, to me being a fan means you like a thing and try to spend a lot of time enjoying this thing and everything else is just how you personally express/experience your enjoyment of it. I could be wrong but I'm assuming the things you find annoying would fall into that 'everything else' category, and I'm curious about what particular behaviors you consider to be fangirling that put you off it.

I don't like it when people go too extreme with it. Especially when the squealing happens and when you start to act out your life like you're one with whatever you're into.
Like yeah sure its fine to express yourself...
...I feel like however I try to explain this no one is going to understand me. x.x I'm not trying to down someone that likes something a lot.
Ugh... This is something I can't explain without someone thinking I'm talking s**t. I'm terrible at explaining things.
Eh, now I'm just babbling.
Let's just say what puts me off is when someone is overly excited about something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
You wouldn't want to be around me when I watch Young Justice, then. I get irrationally excited.
It's cool if that's not your thing and if you don't like being around it, I totally respect that, but it's a really precious part of my life so I'd appreciate it if you didn't call it stupid.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:24 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
You wouldn't want to be around me when I watch Young Justice, then. I get irrationally excited.
It's cool if that's not your thing and if you don't like being around it, I totally respect that, but it's a really precious part of my life so I'd appreciate it if you didn't call it stupid.

That's why I took the stupid back. And said it annoyed me instead.
I knew when I said stupid I made it sound harsh. So I'm sorry if I made you upset. >.< I really didn't mean to.
I totally respect what you're into too. No hard feelings?
...you could call me a hypocrite, but I do get into my things too. ...I tend to squeal about things here and there... especially when I look like cute cat photos... ...x.x So I'm going to be annoying and say just forget everything I said before.
(I hate me. I'm super confusing at times. I don't even get me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:28 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
ShadowedMoonlight
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

That's why I took the stupid back. And said it annoyed me instead.
I knew when I said stupid I made it sound harsh. So I'm sorry if I made you upset. >.< I really didn't mean to.
I totally respect what you're into too. No hard feelings?
...you could call me a hypocrite, but I do get into my things too. ...I tend to squeal about things here and there... especially when I look like cute cat photos... ...x.x So I'm going to be annoying and say just forget everything I said before.
(I hate me. I'm super confusing at times. I don't even get me.)

It's ok, no hard feelings. I get it. We're all complicated.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

It's ok, no hard feelings. I get it. We're all complicated.

Indeed. sweatdrop  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces