Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm
Tears started to form in Emil's eyes at Luke's words, and his hands clenched the other boy's arms harder.

"But you already sound like you've given up." This sounding more like a pathetic whimper than actual words.

"And you can't give up! There are people that care about you. We would all be sad, especially if you didn't try."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm
"I don't know how," he said, hands clenching lightly and jaw tightening into a grimace. "You think I haven't thought about it at all? Try what? What am I supposed to do?" Though the words were born primarily in challenge, they were just as easily a legitimate plea. He had thought and thought and thought until he was so tired he was moved to lethargy, and he had indeed given up at the end of that process. The emotions elicited from encouraging himself to 'just get over it' were only bitterness and anger.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm
Emil cringed slightly at the sharp words, and he fought hard to not emotionally fold in on himself. He didn't like being yelled at, and this situation was already upsetting. Just was he supposed to do? He just wanted to help. Emil just didn't know how.

Thus the boy just hung his head, not really having an answer for Luke. He was just as ignorant as the other, if not moreso.

"I don't know... I just want to help. You haven't been happy in a long time. You need to be happy again."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:33 pm
Taking out his frustration on Emil certainly wasn't going to help either of them, so Luke exhaled lightly and forced himself to relax. "I know that much," he said quietly, "but I don't know how I'm supposed to get there. There hasn't exactly been anything to be happy about recently."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:38 pm
Emil lifted his eyes shyly towards Luke as he started to calm down. He thought about this a moment, and then remembered the food he had prepared.

"Maybe breakfast would be a good start?"

Well, he thought it would be anyway. And Luke probably hadn't eaten the three days that he was in there. He really needed to eat something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 pm
He sighed in resignation; he was already standing, and admittedly the thought of closing the door and going back to bed was really depressing. "I guess."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 pm
Emil mustered a little smile as Luke agreed. "There's eggs, and toast, and bacon," he offered, now looking toward the table that he had set the food. "And if there's anything else you want I can get it for you."

At least Luke didn't have to suffer through terrible food, the blonde was at least a decent enough cook.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:47 am
He probably wouldn't have taken much notice if he indeed had to suffer through terrible food, but he did take mind of the fact that it was quite good - he felt a bit guilty, then, that his appetite didn't accommodate but a small portion. "Sorry," he said offhandedly. "For just dumping all my problems on you like that. I haven't exactly been easy to live with…" When he had invited Emil to stay with him, it had been under the pretense of looking after him while he made his way through his difficulties, not the other way around.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm
Deciding to get Luke some of those eggs and bacon, the boy started to put the food on a plate. Blinking at Luke's words for apology. He frowned softly and looked down.

"I don't mind," he replied meekly. "To be honest, it's been easier than with my aunt and uncle."

Emil then smiled weakly and handed Luke the plate. What he would see was the food arranged into a smiley face. The eggs serving as the eyes and the bacon as the mouth.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff