Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm
Forgive Yuri for being rather cold, but he doesn't exactly understand where she's coming from. The man just frowned, the snappish voice not getting to him in the slightest.

"What more is there? Just forget about him."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 pm
"Do you really think it's that simple?" she bit, shaking her head at the ground. She forced her long bangs from her face, tilting her head back to face the sky, gripping her hair. "I grew up with him, travelled with him, trusted him with everything I had. I thought he was my soulmate, Yuri!"

Turning away again, she slid her other hand into her hair to join the other, as if to keep her head from exploding. "He was always there... I can't think of a time when he wasn't there..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:48 pm
Yuri just stared quietly at Dove with an unreadable expression as she started to let it out. The man had a thick skin, so she could rant at him all she wanted and it wouldn't phase him. Or at the very least, he was good at acting like it didn't.

"Yeah, actually, it is that simple."

He let those words hang for a minute before continuing.

"Nobody said it doesn't suck, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm
She shook her head, dropping her arms to her side and looking helplessly at the beach around her, a soft 'there's so much more' escaping her as she continued to fight her emotions.

Uncomfortable in her own skin, she crossed her arms over her middle, turning again to the waters, her shoulders trembling behind the force of her control. "Yes it sucks. I can't-- I don't know what to--"

She forced herself to stop, then, closing her eyes as the tears escaped from under long dark eyelashes. The girl stayed tense, embarrassed and unsure of everything, her anchor gone.

The tiny eevee let out a soft whine as she watched the girl begin to unravel, torn between going to her side and trying to comfort her again or staying back and giving her space. Oh, what she would do to have arms long enough to hug her.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 pm
Not wanting to shout, Yuri closed the distance between the two of them and came to stand next to Dove as she tried to sort out her feelings. Repede dutifully followed, more than happy to let his human take care of this mess. If you could call it that.

"Just pick yourself up and move on."

After all, there was more to life than just some guy. He let the silence reign for a few moments.

"You know, I was thinking about going out of town. To see the island. You can come if you want. Get away for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:10 pm
"Move on to what? There's nothing for me at home, now," she said shakily, realizing the weight behind her words. Even if she were to return home, what would she find other than parents who were too busy for her and thousands of faces that only cared to know her because of her work and face value? She wasn't sure of what to do, especially now that she had no goal. She couldn't go back... she couldn't go back... He had been her world and without him to anchor her dreams, she had nothing but empty fame and money. She didn't even know where to begin in finding a new dream.

When he mentioned an island, she shook her head, lifting teary eyes to the man. "What island?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 pm
"So then don't go home."

Seemed like he had to keep spelling things out for her. She really was making her life a lot more complicated than it had to be. Was living in high society really like that? If so, he was glad to have been born in the situation he was in. The rich life always sounded so... suffocating, and from what he could see from Dove, it was.

"This one. I haven't seen much past Camphoreon. Figure I might as well since I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:19 pm
She rolled her eyes at his first advice. Of course she wouldn't be going home, at least, not any time soon.

She stayed quiet a moment more, stifling the confessions pressing at her chest.Now wasn't the time and Yuri certainly wasn't the person she needed to weigh down with such problems. In fact, she couldn't think of anyone in this region that she could trust enough to talk with at that level yet. Not to mention she wasn't even sure of half of what bothered her in the first place.

The island. The region. She hesitated even a moment longer before answering him in a weaker, much quieter voice. "You want me to travel the region with you. A journey."

She looked off as she considered it. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad... she had wanted to experience something new, after all, even though she surely hadn't expected this to come about.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 pm
Sorry Dove but he's not a mind reader. She had mentioned not doing this "vacation" anymore, so the logical assumption would be that she was considering going home. He knew nothing about her life. Yuri could only give his perspective on what he saw and knew, which was very little.

"Yeah. Why not."

Dove wasn't terrible company, and it looked like the girl really needed to experience life some. Life outside whatever it was a model did. Get out of the city, maybe rough it out a bit. A good character building something or other.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:33 pm
She looked off, wiping away the tears that still fell. A journey. The thought brought another painful stab in her chest; the last real journey she had taken had been with him.

However, now without goal or plan, the girl found herself at a loss, torn between choices. After a while, she spoke again, unmoving.

"I...I'll think about it."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm
Yuri gave the girl a smile, whether she saw it or not.

"Good. That's a start, right?"

What better way to start over than by doing something new. Making new memories, and putting the past ones behind you? Yuri couldn't think of a better way, honestly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm
She breathed deeply, embarrassment forcing her back toward the cold, numb she'll, though her mind still flew, trying to overcome and process the whirlwind of thoughts. His smile went unseen, though he could hear it in his voice.

"I guess, she offered quietly.

A journey might do her some good. It would take her mind off things, of that she was certain. Did she really want to commit to something like that? Especially now, of all times? Was it too soon to try something so demanding? She closed her eyes again, hoping in vain the sound of the beach could calm her. Would it be safe, travelling aimlessly with a man she barely knew?

"When will you go?" her voice was distant, as if he had allowed her spirit to float away from herself, a weak attempt to cushion the heartbreak.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:34 pm
Seeing her fade back into that same stoic state she had been when he arrived, Yuri resisted the urge to sigh. He was bad at this kind of thing and he knew it. He couldn't at all relate to how Dove felt. Granted Yuri had his own share of tough times, but he and the girl lived completely different lives, had different problems, and he'd found his own way through them. Clearly Dove would have to find her own way.

"Dunno," he admitted. "Whenever I feel like it. But I can wait." In other words, he would wait or her to decide before going off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm
She nodded almost absently, again wiping away the tears that stained her face.

"I'll definitely think about it," she said after a few more long moments of consideration. Leaving the comfort of her new 'home,' wasn't going to be an easy decision, after all, especially not if it was just going to be the two of them. She wasn't sure how much male she could handle, especially since her last adventure had started almost the same way.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Well... okay then. Yuri wasn't really sure what else to do at this point, so he turned away, about ready to walk off. He felt kinda bad though, especially seeing her tears.

Pausing, he turned his head slightly in her direction.

"I know it sucks, and what I say won't really mean much. But you did the right thing."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff