Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 am
"That's good... You don't brush it while it's wet, right? That breaks hair a lot faster and makes it weak."

She stepped over again, not caring that it might be odd to watch the women work with his hair. His presence was a curious thing, and Dove wanted to know more.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:04 pm
Asch scowled a bit at that as the stylist washed his hair. "I'm not an idiot," he replied with obvious irritation in his voice.

"I know how to take care of my own hair." Geez, he wouldn't even be coming here if he knew that little about haircare.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm
Geez. "Just making sure. It's a common mistake a lot Of people make," she explained. "The less it's messed with, the better, unless you have the right products."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 am
"Yeah... I know," Asch sulked. Really, if Dove had been asked the same things after having her hair butchered she'd probably be pretty cranky too.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 am
She shook her head, almost fondly, at his grumpy expression. "I'm sorry... I understand its probably a sore subject. You just have such a great natural color. I'm...kind of jealous," she told him, offering a genuine smile.

"Have you tried egg whites and milk?" she asked, "it makes a great hair mask..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 am
She shook her head, almost fondly, at his grumpy expression. "I'm sorry... I understand its probably a sore subject. You just have such a great natural color. I'm...kind of jealous," she told him, offering a genuine smile.

"Have you tried egg whites and milk?" she asked, "it makes a great hair mask..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:16 pm
The young man turned his face away to hide the slight blush at the compliment. Not everyone took him and his hair seriously. If anything, his long hair had been the butt of jokes back at HQ. He knew what people said about him.

"That sounds disgusting," he replied honestly. And really it did. What sane person would want to put milk and eggs in their hair?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:15 pm
She tipped her head at the sight of his blush, smiling a little brighter. He really did look like his brother.

She laughed, nodding as though she agreed with him. "I know, it's really gross and it smells terrible. I've only done it once or twice, but it does work. I mean, you do wash it out after it sinks in a little..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:50 am
"I might give it a try," he muttered quietly. He'd be willing to try almost anything at least once, if it worked. Not like he had much to lose, except more hair.

Speaking of which, the stylist soon got done washing his hair and moved him to an upright chair where she could begin trimming it.

"How is it that you know so much about hair?" he asked. Aside from being a girl of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:26 pm
She smiled a little as he gave in, then moved back as the woman dried his hair with a towel and carefully began to unknot the locks she had tangled.

"Oh, well. My career kind of calls for it." she told him, tucking her hair back behind her ear, her cheeks tinged pink. "I'm sort of taking something of a break at the moment, except for a few small shoots, but I've modeled most of my life, in various regions. So good skin and hair care are kind of a must have trait."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 pm
"I didn't ask for a biography," Asch said back with a slightly annoyed tone. "But that does make sense," he amended as certainly a model would know at least a thing or two about hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm
She shrugged, determined not to let his grumpiness get under her skin. "Just filling in the silence. I'm guessing you're not going to give me yours then?" she jested, referring to the biography she had apparently given.

...right before realizing what she had said.

Of course he's not going to give you a biography! He's a ROCKET, she thought, looking off in a direction not near him.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm
"No," he replied. Even if he wasn't a Rocket, he still wouldn't tell her his lift story. And even if he did feel like sharing, Asch certainly wasn't stupid enough to include his affairs with a criminal organization.

His reply wasn't condescending or rude, just matter of fact. His face unreadable as he continued to let the stylist cut the ends of his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:39 pm
She grinned, the answer completely expected. "I didn't think so."

"So... have you seen Luke recently?" she asked, shifting her bag's weight on her shoulder, then tucking her hair back again.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm
Had he seen Luke recently? Asch set his mouth in a stubborn look and tilted his green gaze away from the mirror where he'd been watching Dove.

"Yeah," he said quietly.

And he really... really didn't want to talk about that.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff